Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 19492
-
12-07-25 13:39 #16747Banned Member

Posts: 62Just my two cents, but Sindy is all the choice I need
For me when I see Sindy's name the choice is already made. Everybody has their thing but if you haven't seen Sindy yet you are missing out.
Originally Posted by Kjunwing
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 12:49 #16746Banned Member

Posts: 994Posts reported, no action.
Direct attempt to extort money, nothing about pussy in the posts at all. I thought that was the purpose here, not making threats.
Do you see where it says report post?
A2
-
12-07-25 06:41 #16745Regular Member

Posts: 5JM Entry?
I've heard great things about this place but entry is so in the middle of the street it's pretty uncomfortable to enter. How are y'all managing?
-
12-07-25 01:46 #16744Regular Member

Posts: 2Sophie from Laurel Spa
Anyone know where did Sophie from Laurel spa go? Her prostate treatment was the best.
-
12-07-25 01:08 #16743Banned Member

Posts: 319Ah, the heavy burden of high expectations!
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 00:02 #16742Senior Member

Posts: 79Q massage + Question
Moved to Seattle less than a year ago, and finally had some alone time to try out Q massage.
Pretty busy evening, and was greeted by Sophia (that's what she called herself, but I haven't seen a review of Sophia from this place so I'm not sure if she lied). I made the mistake of showing her too many bills, so ended up paying $$ for hhr. The session was good, DFK without tongue action (she just opened her mouth really wide LOL), BBBJ, and a few positions. After, she told me to "wait a minute", and went outside to introduce Kelly to me, and said "4 hands next time! Kelly wasn't exactly my type, so I said "maybe" and walked out. Overall, pretty decent experience and would repeat.
My question is, does anyone know a non-Chinese (Japanese or Korean preferred) provider? Always wanted to try a Japanese but was never successful. Feel free to DM if that's better!
Thanks in advance, and stay safe!
GG.
-
12-06-25 23:57 #16741Banned Member

Posts: 994Doggy Files E9 - Suzy at Blue Jade. Perform you must
Little bit of an unusual visit as it was in response to a challenge. MMS at Blue Jade is a genius at luring me into the shop, she has declared herself my sexual guide and talks me up with the girls and then challenges me to perform the feats she dreams up. Its a very sly play into my competitive nature. She basically told me a new high quality girl was there that loved my specialty (DATY) and "wanted" to see me. MMS had built me up as some sort of magic tongue and now I needed to rise to the occasion. Also they were hungry and we could go grab some food and bring it back for the 3 girls and us at the shop (great Korean Chicken around the corner). Picked up MMS and we retrieved food and came back and I got ushered into a room with Suzy. Suzy is in from NY and has worked the Manhattan MPs, for those that don't know those are some of the elite places in the US, our local superstars would be typical girls in those shops.
Suzy is extremely attractive with 9/10 face and huge cans that appear totally natural to feel and inspect, but just seem unlikely on such a slim figure. She told me she loved DATY and sometimes would orgasm twice from it, I said lets improve on that and was ready to go to town, but Suzy started with intense DFK then dropped to her knees and blew me first. Ok then, time for me to perform. I laid her down and worked her mouth and breasts then headed south and spent a good 30 minutes carefully working her snatch, her clit was easy to find and she loved tongue fucking and many other techniques, she claimed 5 Os and declared me "number one". I'm pretty confident she declares everyone "number one" and can't be sure of the real number of orgasms, but confident more than two.
We moved to back to her absolute killer BBBJ, definitely one of the best I have experienced in a PSE context, super energetic. She started on her back on the the table and took me in standing with her facing up, definitely a porn visual. I laid down and she hopped on 69 and I tongue fucked her some more as she worked my rod with abandon. I think she wanted me to pop here, but no way with a BJ. We then put on the cover and worked through a variety of positions she claimed another O in standing mish and yet another in a great standing doggy squatting on the table. Great CG with her sitting up and the cans moving. She liked the prone bone and I finally popped in hard pounding mish per usual.
Joey, MMS, and Yumi all came in almost immediately after (listening at the door?) and Suzy loudly proclaimed all the Os she had experienced. I was sweaty and exhausted and Suzy helped me get a shower and get dressed, sex play with Joey going in and out of the shower and more as we all sat and ate some chicken. Joey more interested in the sex play than the chicken, She wanted another round but I was spent, I referred to her as the "moneymaker" and she loved it. Also seemed to genuinely enjoy the sex play. But that's Joey.
Left Blue Jade after kisses with Joey, Yumi and a lot with Suzy, she claims I need to come every day now and it seems so logical. Girl is really a class above.
MMS asked me to drop by Brisa with her on my way home and make sure all the girls know who I am, we had a mixup yesterday and another monger scooped my girl and I ended up bailing. They don't want that to happen again. I met the whole crew there, already knew Yiyi, smooched Gina, spent some cuddle time with Helen, she is next up. What a smokeshow.
My sexual guide really coming through.
-
12-06-25 21:52 #16740Senior Member

Posts: 67Shanghai spa recommendation
Any reviews on the current Shanghai girls for this month. Last time I went I went for Jane. It's been a minute. I heard good things about Sindy but what about the other girls? Thanks.
-
12-06-25 19:04 #16739Regular Member

Posts: 16Kiki
Had a recent visit at Champion just 2 nights ago. Met Kiki on the spot. She is young and friendly. I was surprise to see some new blood in seattle areas. Looks 8, Services 8, Body 8. Tips just 2 ducks.
I will be returning my next paid day. Please treat her well and take good care of her. So she will come back again.
Take care all.
Till next time Conqueror.
-
12-06-25 18:30 #16738Banned Member

Posts: 211Admin, please delete his posts and ban this troll. Likely a competing shop trying to scare away customers from JM.
Originally Posted by Snoqhompton
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 18:23 #16737Banned Member

Posts: 211[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Do you see where it says report post?
A2
-
12-06-25 18:21 #16736Banned Member

Posts: 211Different experiences. Timing rather than chemistry
I've just read a few recent posts on this forum on why some of us have such different experience with the same girls, and I disagree that it is chemistry more than just plain bad timing. Girls get exhausted, sore, and may be affected by bad news form home and such. I wanted to share two fairly different (yet fortunately both good) experiences I had with the famous Monica from Tokyo Spa that was here in July. It's a bit of a belated review, but it's a PTIA to create an account on USASG / ISG. To be clear, this is from July, she is not back yet unfortunately.
I initially went based on all the rave review of the "cat-ear" wearing Monica. Fortunately the first time I saw her I got exactly the experience that was relayed by others so many times. Smoking hot, tall spinner with large breasts, pretty face, and amazing attitude. Best possible GFE and PSE mix. Crazy energy, non-stop sex for an hour. Started with a nice mutual shower where she washed me, and even used a special separate soap to wash my face. Then amazing sensual massage, leading to cat bath, TUMA, sucking my dick while I was on all fours through in-between my legs (whatever it's called), etc. Extremely responsive in DATY, then 69, then some camel-toe sliding on my naked dick, aka sumata (I thought for a second she was going to go for BBFS, but she covered me up last second after dipping it in a bit), amazing sex with lots and lots of kissing. I got full hour for $200. She was very excited and enthusiastic, and kept grabbing her phone trying to chat (she had zero, like in ABSOLUTE ZERO, English skills, but what a sweetheart). As I was leaving she kept asking me to make sure to come back, and how much she enjoyed it, etc. I know all girls say it, but she managed to make it believable, like a long-time girlfriend I haven't seen in a while.
My second visit was fairly different. It was still very good to great, but not anything like my first visit. She opened the door talking on her cell phone. She was still talking on her cell phone while she led me into the room and took my money. She didn't join me in the shower. When we finally started the session, she warmed up some and was trying but I could see she was distant and remote. I can't say she was mechanical, she did a few things for me she didn't do in the first session. E. g. She laid on the bed with her head hanging over and led me by my hand to fuck her face, and was pretty enthusiastic about it. She still kissed well and a lot. She still seemed to enjoy DATY. I mean it was still a GFE session. But it was a distracted, and almost sad (as in her being sad) GFE session. I could tell something was bothering her. It wasn't me. She did the best she could under whatever circumstances she was in. I am guessing bad news from home of some sort, or something like that. I have no clue what it was. The session was only about 30 minutes, which is unfortunately more typical of Tokyo spa sessions. Also there was no cat bath, no TUMA, no milking / dick sucking from behind through my legs, etc. I gave the same $200 donation as the first time. I couldn't bring myself to repeat again after that second experience. Maybe my loss.
So. I know it wasn't me. I was the same guy both times (not young or beautiful or fit, but clean, respectful, and pleasant). It was just timing. If I only saw her once, that second time, I also would've been puzzled by all the over-the-top reviews. Fortunately I did get to experience the over-the-top energizer bunny session that everyone raved so much about. I did click with her. But the second time, while good, was so different from the first time, almost like it was a different girl. They are a high volume shop of course. And I am sure some guys get unnecessarily rough with them. Burn out is probably one of the reasons.
I'm sure "no chemistry" thing may happen and contribute, but I believe it's much more of a timing thing than chemistry. These ladies are amazing actresses, and I believe they really enjoy sex, and are generous enough not to react badly to older / out of shape men. So if you have a bad session with one of the highly reviewed ladies, don't think it's you. Likely it's just bad timing.
-
12-06-25 17:34 #16735Senior Member

Posts: 26Amazing time with knockout Kelly at Q Spa
In Seattle for the first time on business and decided to break my usual rule of "no hobby while traveling". Ended up at Q spa and lucked out to draw Kelly. What an absolutely gorgeous woman she is from head to toe. Quick description: Long and beautiful black hair with some waves (not dead straight). Fair complexion and absolutely perfect skin from head to toe. She's got the most beautiful big eyes, the cutest dimples and a personality to match. She's a true spinner at about 5 foot 2, 110 ish, and I'm 99% sure she is 100 percent natural, which is amazing because she's got a wonderful set of C's with responsive nipples. Her ass is to die for. Not huge but a really nice and round bubble butt that fits her frame perfectly. No sag, firm and squeezable. Flat tummy. Pretty feet and tiny soft hands, which I love on a little Asian girl like her. No tattoos that I remember.
On to the activities that I dreamed occurred. Kelly is an amazing kisser. Started with a little LFK and then DFK as our hands explored each other. She kissed me like a girlfriend trying to get a Louis Vuitton bag out of me for Christmas LOL. Slow and passionate, alternating who's tongue would lead the dance. Adding to the pleasure was the passionate movement of her hands on me. Amazing. I stopped the action and took a quick shower to make sure I was absolutely fresh and clean. I knew I was, as I showered right before I left the hotel, but I wanted her to see that I was freshly showered so she wouldn't have any reservations about where she'd be putting those sexy lips. I couldn't wait to dine on her smooth pussy so I cut her BBBJ off (which was fantastic so this was hard to do) and asked her to lay down on the table so I could enjoy her. I started soft and slow and she really seemed to enjoy it. I'll skip the penthouse letter and just say that Kelly's skills are insane. I would imagine that YMMV as always but I can't imagine anyone seeing Kelly and not adding her to their ATF short list. She said all the right things as I enjoyed her sweet pussy and then as we went through various positions (covered). I wanted to experience a little more of what I had experienced with her BBBJ preview so I stopped short of cumming while we were in mish. Hard to stop at this point as she is tight and feels amazing even with a condom on. She laid me down and gave me a wonderful BBBJ that led to an incredibly powerful orgasm with her taking in every drop of my load. Her technique is incredible. I came like I was 20 again. Do yourself a favor and go see Kelly. You won't meet a more perfect beauty than her and her skills are incredible. Icing on the cake is that she is so sweet. Kelly will make you feel like a million bucks with the things that she says (not over the top), the way she'll take care of your needs, and her charming personality. A complete pleasure to spend time with.
-
12-06-25 16:03 #16734Banned Member

Posts: 319Got it from mms that she'll be staying at Blue Jade for the rest of the month.
Originally Posted by Bonnaryi
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 15:59 #16733Senior Member

Posts: 122Joey
Is Joey rotating to Brisa this month or is she staying at Blue Jade?










Reply With Quote




