Thread: Asian ads
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 2263
-
12-15-25 15:52 #1828Senior Member

Posts: 161That's the place I ended up, but got the number from AMP so he had better luck.
Originally Posted by RelaxMode
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 15:18 #1827Banned Member

Posts: 160Remember, there is more than one agency advertising for at least two locations on Glenwood. Bluestone, not so much but the place near Walmart is usually the better choice.
Originally Posted by Dcms18
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 12:16 #1826Senior Member

Posts: 180HC Nako, Yuki, Kamari
I know I'm late here with Nako, Yuki and Kamarii. Yuki said she is planning on coming back in April / May. Kamari mentioned coming back next year.
Kamari is short and tiny and cute face with nice b cups and decent ass.
Face 7/10.
Body 8/10.
Service 9/10.
Yuki is the girl in the photos, but AI enhanced, but attractive in person.
Face 8/10.
Body 8/10.
Service 8/10.
I'm not sure about Nako's photos. I would rate her you average looking J-Girl.
Face 6/10.
Body 7/10.
Service 8/10.
All of them gave a nice sensual BBBJ and can take a pounding.Last edited by Gcthe1; 12-15-25 at 12:18. Reason: typo
-
12-15-25 12:05 #1825Senior Member

Posts: 180HC Suzi
I went to check out the new location and saw Suzi. She is petite with a slim waste and plump ass, I would say she is 4'8. Her head barely came to my chest and I was tit fucking while both of us where standing. She gives a good BBBJ and is very submissive, but poor gal couldn't handle my size for very long. So after a some mish, rcg, and k9 she was about done. One last go at mish and she tapped out so I finished on her face and in mouth. Can't knock her for her effort though.
Face 7/10.
Body 8/10.
Service 7/10.
-
12-14-25 17:35 #1824Senior Member

Posts: 312Haru
I dreamt that Haru was very cute. And great service and effort as obviously stated above. If you didn't think she was attractive, HC lets to decline and leave. Also, 3 times in 30 minutes sounds like a damn good effort by her. Maybe that's just me.
Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 10:39 #1823Senior Member

Posts: 257Complaints?
She got you to cum 3 times in 30 minutes, she swallowed your load and you would not repeat? That sounds like a hall of fame outing.
Someone is spoiled. Do you realize how bad is out here?
Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 07:24 #1822Senior Member

Posts: 242Haru at HappyCastle
https://happycastle168.com/view/27110
Wanted to check out the new location. Wanted to check out the girl no one has reviewed. Contacted the handler and got an address in a new apartment complex. Be careful with the address. They give very specific instructions about looking for a welcome mat. And I still went to the wrong building / door initially because the apartments have the same numbering system. But different street names. I didn't knock though. Eventually got to the right place and inside. The handler recognized me. We chatted for maybe 30 seconds while Haru got ready. Honestly, I did not find Haru attractive. She's very short (4'10"ish area), such a plain face, 0 boobs. Just nipples, and no butt. But I was already there so decided why not? Not sure if she was more attracted to me than I was to her. But she went above and beyond!!
We hop into the shower and she soaps me down - 0 attention to my buttonhole (which I prefer). Get back out and she has me lay on the bed. A peck and worked her way down until she eventually got to a BBBJ. She worked from between my legs and rotated and rotated and rotated until she actually threw a leg over me because she wanted to 69. I told her no and she said OK and went back to the BBBJ. I almost came in her mouth because it was so good. I had her stop. She got on me cowgirl started sliding her pussy on my dick. I actually did cum from that. Shot a HUGE load across my stomach and chest. She cleaned that up. Then started BBBJ again and licked the cum off of me and sucked the rest out. I tried to stop her before I came a 2nd time, but she said no, sped up, and swallowed my entire second shot with 0 hesitation. Not sure if that is her standard MO. She gave me a massage for a few minutes. Then started kissing my body and went back to BBBJ a 3rd time! Miraculously, I got hard again. She put on a condom and slid down cowgirl. She was soaking wet. She rode me aggressively. Only thing I didn't like here is that she tried to kiss me. I gave her a peck and she forced her tongue into my mouth. Then when she came up. She was drooling on my neck and chest. I thought it was weird. I asked to get on top. She spread wide and hooked her knees with her arms. I pounded out the last one. She moaned and screamed and whined and winced and squirmed when I went deep. But she took it all. Finished in the hat. Another quick shower. A hug and peck and I was out the door.
I got 3 nuts out in a 30 minute session. I enjoyed the BBBJCIMWS. But I wouldn't repeat. Good service from an (IMO) unattractive woman isn't how I want to spend my hardearned.
-
12-13-25 12:43 #1821Senior Member

Posts: 161Thanks for info.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
Went to place on Glenwood, handler said one girl available, girl was old and overnight not good.
-
12-11-25 18:31 #1820Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 35Suzi at HC
It is a late review as I got a cold recently. Now I have recovered and decided to write a review for Suzi, who I saw on Sunday. And tdlr, she is a service oriented V girl, pretty and petite, worth a visit.
So I managed to pop out on Sunday noon to release some stress built up over the week. Made an appt with Suzi based on recommendation from someone. I arrived a little before my appointment and waited a few min, Suzi opened the door and led me to her room and I was very satisfied with her look, very pretty face, very petite and skinny body with well shaped boobs pushed up in her dress and they seemed very perky.
Finished the paperwork and uneventful first half until we finished showering and back to bedroom. She asked me to sit on the edge of the bed and gave me a very enthusiastic BBBJ with lots of spitting and licking up and down the shaft. Almost blew right there because she was great. Then she told me to get on all fours and jerked me and sucked me off in that position. After a few minutes of that she slid her body under me and continued the BBBJ, I face fucked her until I was almost about to pop. Told her to get on her back and DATY, she seemed very responsive to this and def seemed to enjoy it with her legs suffocating me a few times. She told me to get on my back and continued with another spirited BBBJ, I got to tell you I don't think I've met a provider that loved to give as much as her. I finally asked her to stop and put on the cover and went to standing mish, followed up by regular mish. After a few minutes of very hard thrusting I donated in the bag and collapsed on her. We stayed like that a few minutes with her grinding up into junior and then she went to get a hot towel clean up. Very good session and would recommend checking her out.
-
12-11-25 01:50 #1819Senior Member

Posts: 300Glenwood
There's been a couple of young ones on Glenwood. Don't know if still there. PM for number.
-
12-10-25 18:46 #1818Senior Member

Posts: 31ToS
Anyone try ToS lately? Looking for feedback. I've leaves Friday. TIA.
-
12-10-25 15:19 #1817Senior Member

Posts: 46HC Suzi
Suzi is friendly, cute, petite, tiny waist and nice ass. Saw her and thought maybe I needed more time. Asked if I wanted a shower and shower was in the same room. Was a bit hesitant because of the previous report but overall, nice visit and I would repeat. Guess it all depends on your expectations and likes.
-
12-07-25 20:10 #1816Senior Member

Posts: 48Suzi HC
So I finally had my first dream at Happy Castle with Suzi.
Overall, look wise, she is a very attractive young Vietnamese girl. Not a lot of English so we couldn't do small talk.
A lot of the HC reports I see, they talk about a shower before the deed, but I didn't get that, so not sure if its only for sessions that are longer than 30 minutes, because that's what I booked.
She is very petite and has a nice ass. We started off with LFK but never really progressed to any DFK.
BBBJ was okay, couldn't take all of it and was a little toothy if you tried to go deeper.
Did some DATY which she tasted really good and seemed like she was enjoying it.
Ad says she has C cups, but I would say they are more B cups, but I couldn't really tell, since she kinda wouldn't let me feel them / see them or suck them. Which was a little disappointing considering how much money you drop on these girls. Every time I would try and grab them or play with them she would put her hand over mine and hold them there. I also asked for CG which she positioned herself in a way were you couldn't see, play or suck on them. I had if I could put them in my mouth and she said yes, but didn't give me a great position to do it, so I did get to suck on them for a little but not very comfortably.
I would say the dream was probably a 5/10 - very attractive girl, got the job done and rides really well with reverse CG and doggy was a nice view.
I probably won't repeat as playing with breast and having them in my mouth is one of my favorite things to do and it doesn't seem like she was into that.
Will probably try and see PIN next time she's in town.
-
12-07-25 18:27 #1815Senior Member

Posts: 269Holy Moly
If that's true I'm interested in a marriage proposal.
Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 10:35 #1814Regular Member

Posts: 8What's the setup with the location? Apartment complex / home?
Originally Posted by ForceOfNature
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





