Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 116 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 1730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1535

    Lisa in grape

    Texted grape to get some Lias's pictures. I made my choice and selected Lisa. They said she was available so I went right over. In the room, got introduced to Lisa.

    Lisa had me lay on the table. I told her what I wanted and fun began. Lisa quickly undressed herself and showed her nice body in front of me. She is around 5'4 and 120 lbs, with nice natural b cup tits and a profect butt. She is not skinny but also not fat. Well balanced body which I like.

    She provided nice foreplay teasing with plenty of groping, stroking, and some kissing. Then she did a catbath and then worked her way down to BBBJ. Her suction was strong and made some sexy moans. I raised up my knees and she took that queue to give me some rimming. I tapped her and told her now my turn.

    Had her lay on the table and I worked my way from the top down with my mouth. Started with some more kissing and moved to sucking her titties before giving her pussy a proper licking. She got wet quickly.

    Then she suited me up and did a slow p2 p that was pretty hot. I watched her lips spread out and slide down my shaft as I penetrated her. She bounced on me for a bit before I got on top and gave it right back to her. I got her up on her knees for doggy style and gave her my best. That's where I spilled my juices.

    She cleaned me up and our time was almost up. Got dressed. I got in a little more kissing and groping before she kicked me out. She was a good girl and I left very happy.

  2. #1534

    Took big Martin advice

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMartin  [View Original Post]
    Just off of Sheffield here in Lynchburg my mongering journey has lead me to Asian Foot Spa with Charlotte.

    Rather quiet in the beginning, but nothing stand off-ish. She did give me a nice warm hug and explained things rather nicely. Better looking than your average Chinese girl. And way more skilled than most AMP providers. Legit knew what to do to knock out the knots hidden deep in my back. Almost had me dozing off. Seamless transition too leading up to the bare bbj. Nothing felt tacked on or rush. Almost like art LOL. She knew when to mix it between the hands and mouth. The confidence from her increased her attractiveness, imo. I'd give this place another go later on and especially for her.
    So I was looking for a good massage maybe with some fun at the end? I took his advice and went to Asian foot spa on Saturday afternoon thinking that they would be busy and found out they were not. The young lady took me in and gave me one of the best massages I've had in a long time. Then at the flip she took all her clothes off and let's just say it was a good L3 Thanks Big Martin for the tip.

  3. #1533
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 54

    A real sweetheart that knew how to use her DSL

    Just off of Sheffield here in Lynchburg my mongering journey has lead me to Asian Foot Spa with Charlotte.

    Rather quiet in the beginning, but nothing stand off-ish. She did give me a nice warm hug and explained things rather nicely. Better looking than your average Chinese girl. And way more skilled than most AMP providers. Legit knew what to do to knock out the knots hidden deep in my back. Almost had me dozing off. Seamless transition too leading up to the bare bbj. Nothing felt tacked on or rush. Almost like art LOL. She knew when to mix it between the hands and mouth. The confidence from her increased her attractiveness, imo. I'd give this place another go later on and especially for her.

  4. #1532

    How it should be

    In 2026 it'll be 3 years since I've been to New Day, BUT I have to give credit where credit is due.

    I was a regular there for years.

    If you make an appointment at The original New Day, you never have to worry about being asked "can you wait 20 minutes Honey " for a walk in during your appointment like at other places.

    New Day does the right thing and honors their appointments, and tells the walks in to come back.

    Pretty much they HAVE to do it that way, because they only have 2 rooms.

    Regardless it makes for a better customer experience, when YOUR appointment is honored, and a walk in is told to come back.

  5. #1531

    One more thing

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCannon  [View Original Post]
    Beware Fellas, as this place gets a little busier the broads are doing the old schuck & Jive with the customers. I don't know if it's greed by the broad herself, OR the Boss tells them to operate this way.

    Anyway I made an appointment the day before, was told " sure I'll be waiting for you at * o'clock dear " I get there everything was fine, and I cashed in a free massage I was owed.

    10 minutes after my massage started a customer rang the bell. The broad leaves the room comes back and shows me text on her phone, Her English is bad but the just of it went something like this.

    "Honey something is wrong with my Grandmother can you wait 20 minutes" . Does She think I'm STUPID?! , This isn't my first time at a AMP.

    I Know she want's to squeeze that guy in while I wait 20 minutes like a Idiot and then I get sloppy 2 nds. Should be first come first serve, and the Walk in has to wait.

    I said NO I have appointment. She said don't be mad, I thought it was settled. She left the room but never came back. After 5 minutes I got dressed and walked out...
    By the Boss's tone " she wanted to ask if you could wait a while " I fully believe she supports asking an existing customer mid -massage to wait 20 minutes to get $ from a walk in.

    Who in their right mind would even think it's okay to ask a customer who made an appointment, showed up on time, who's massage was already started, to lay there and wait 20 minutes so somebody else who just walked in can go before them? Stupid!

  6. #1530

    Sour Grape

    Quote Originally Posted by Spinster  [View Original Post]
    I went by Red Grape about a week ago and had an enjoyable experience with Nana. Won't bother to give specifics because there's already enough info here about her, but she did say she was only going to be here for 1 more week. Not sure which exact day she's leaving, but if you were wanting to see her you need to move quickly. Might already be too late.
    Beware Fellas, as this place gets a little busier the broads are doing the old schuck & Jive with the customers. I don't know if it's greed by the broad herself, OR the Boss tells them to operate this way.

    Anyway I made an appointment the day before, was told " sure I'll be waiting for you at * o'clock dear " I get there everything was fine, and I cashed in a free massage I was owed.

    10 minutes after my massage started a customer rang the bell. The broad leaves the room comes back and shows me text on her phone, Her English is bad but the just of it went something like this.

    "Honey something is wrong with my Grandmother can you wait 20 minutes" . Does She think I'm STUPID?! , This isn't my first time at a AMP.

    I Know she want's to squeeze that guy in while I wait 20 minutes like a Idiot and then I get sloppy 2 nds. Should be first come first serve, and the Walk in has to wait.

    I said NO I have appointment. She said don't be mad, I thought it was settled. She left the room but never came back. After 5 minutes I got dressed and walked out.

    There was NOBODY in the hall or Lobby, I exited through 3 doors, she HAD to hear me leave. I was pissed and texted the Boss.

    I was basically lied to, and think the boss sides with the girl for taking the walk in and have me wait because it's all about the $$.

    BOSS "Honey, first of all, I'm so sorry. Yes, she wanted to ask if you could wait a while, but you couldn't because you were busy. So she went to tell the person who just came in to wait outside for an hour. Because her English isn't very good, it took her five minutes to get him to understand. She didn't massage the person who came after her. Honey, I'm so sorry you made a wasted trip. ".

    BullSh*t I NEVER said I was busy, I said I made an appointment the day before , AND why should I have to wait for somebody that just walked in?. He should have been told right at the door, I am busy with customer now.

    More LIES, when I left there was nobody in the hall or Lobby and I didn't hear anyone talking. The broad & customer were in a room with a closed door and no doubt his massage was started.

    " She didn't massage the person who came after" LIE, I left and they were in the room together and you expect me to believe she told a paying customer to leave?

    Just beware if you have an appointment at Grape it doesn't mean anything, if some guy walks in 10 minutes later they will TRY to make you wait.

    The same thing Happened to me at Apple Spa in Roanoke earlier this year. ,. I did a walk in, 10-15 minutes later another customer walked in and the broad wanted me to wait.

    That time I demanded my House Fee money back, and all of a sudden the other guy was told to wait or come back.

  7. #1529

    Red Grape

    Anyone get L3 from Nana or other broads at Grape? Feel free to PM me. TIA.

  8. #1528

    Red Grape

    I went by Red Grape about a week ago and had an enjoyable experience with Nana. Won't bother to give specifics because there's already enough info here about her, but she did say she was only going to be here for 1 more week. Not sure which exact day she's leaving, but if you were wanting to see her you need to move quickly. Might already be too late.

  9. #1527
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 54

    Nice and sloppy

    Asian Foot Spa on Sheffield drive was the bomb dot com. Literally after getting there, I got a warm welcome from Layla. Like full on body 2 body type of hug. We discuss some details and then we get comfy and everything. What a wild massage. Layla used every extremity she could to rub me down and get me in the mood. As for the strokes for the folks, a very engaging and sloppy bbj. Hella worth it.

  10. #1526

    Rainbow

    Quote Originally Posted by SnaggedAride  [View Original Post]
    Haven you visited this spot? I know it won't as great as Jojo but you can expect a quickie.
    Only standard available there. You could get extremely lucky and get a little more but not likely.

  11. #1525

    Old Forest Rd

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottVT  [View Original Post]
    Went by Sheffield Dr, wards rd and BP yesterday. All of those places are a no go for me. All the ladies were older and when I asked about the tip all were higher than the grape. Just sharing as YMMV.
    Haven you visited this spot? I know it won't as great as Jojo but you can expect a quickie.

  12. #1524

    Tours of the town, something I never understood

    I've made excuses & turned around and hit the bricks when greeted by old or Fugly AMP talent. Never in my wildest dreams would I even bother asking them about the tip.

    Yet some expect you to believe they walked into 3-4 AMP's (greeted by broads they weren't attracted to) and straight up asked how much tip in the doorway or Lobby for L1 / L2 / L3 anyway?

    These broads don't know you, or if you are LEO yet they discussed tip amounts with a stranger in the lobby who didn't pay for a massage? .

    Sounds like things that didn't happen for $1,000 Alex.

  13. #1523

    Updates

    Went by Sheffield Dr, wards rd and BP yesterday. All of those places are a no go for me. All the ladies were older and when I asked about the tip all were higher than the grape. Just sharing as YMMV.

  14. #1522

    Red Grape

    I visited Grape this morning and met NaNa. She's absolutely top-notch—didn't need any directions at all. She knew exactly what to do, and the visit was even better than last time. Can't wait to see if the next one is even better. We have great chemistry, and I've never met anyone better. The prices are also much more competitive than other places around here.

  15. #1521

    Bp

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCannon  [View Original Post]
    Have you gone back to BP?. They are still open. As for damage, BP will be the lowest around.
    Unfortunately no haven't had the time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape