Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 1032 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 16536
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16071

    Soul

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    I was there not to long ago. Maybe 10 days ago. Saw a very attractive young lady. Some of the most perfect natural boobs I have ever seen. Playing with those was worth the price of admission which, was a bit steep. I usually a 140 to 160 guy but she would not back off the 180. Still, I proceeded and it was well worth the trip. Wish I had her name but I do not. Sorry about that. She was solid though.
    That may be the same one I saw last week. She was short and kept her scrubs on the whole massage, but when the top came off, I had the same reaction you did, which was worth it just for those. However, the disappointment was in everything was covered, instead of just the one thing I won't do without a cover. First time I've been there and had to use a cover for that. Was disappointed for sure, but if it's the same girl, you're right about the boobs.

  2. #16070

    Worth a check

    Girl I last saw was good. Check it out, if you don't like you can walk out. That's what I do when I check out places and don't like the girls. I use the old 'I left my wallet in the car's excuse.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unc93  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recently visit? No offense to Jhandy, your reviews are nice but age and other factors are not always accurate.

  3. #16069

    Soul

    Quote Originally Posted by Unc93  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recently visit? No offense to Jhandy, your reviews are nice but age and other factors are not always accurate.
    I was there not to long ago. Maybe 10 days ago. Saw a very attractive young lady. Some of the most perfect natural boobs I have ever seen. Playing with those was worth the price of admission which, was a bit steep. I usually a 140 to 160 guy but she would not back off the 180. Still, I proceeded and it was well worth the trip. Wish I had her name but I do not. Sorry about that. She was solid though.

  4. #16068

    The norm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandelf22  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by in the afternoon. Met YuYu attractive 30's I would guess. Opted for 60 minutes and asked for table shower. Went for shower and put my hand on table and water on it was cold. Told her this and she turned on water and warmed it up. Probably worst shower ever had. Had to tell her 3 times the water was too hot. (and I like a hot shower) Never put down shower attachment and washed one handed very poorly continuously rinsing off. Back to room and laid on table. Her attempt at a massage seemed like she was trying to push my back to the front of my body. Way too much pressure and actually hurting. PM me for details but needless to say one of the most lackluster sessions I have ever had. On the other hand she has a rocking body with the nicest ass I have ever seen on an Asian girl. 8 to house wanted 2 for tip but accepted 1. 6 Very little enthusiasm. Would not repeat with her because of attitude. But that body was beautiful.
    Bad attitude seems to be the new norm there as of late. A shame really, because it was a good spot only a short time ago.

  5. #16067

    Soul spa

    Checked it out last night. The good: great location and kinda tucked back off the main road. Therapist was cute but didn't get her name. I'd asked it out last "Checked it out last night. The good: great location, tucked back off the main road. The therapist was cute didn't get her name, but I'd guess late 30's to maybe 40, petite, around 5'4. The bad: no table shower, just a stand-up DIY setup. Funniest thing was spotting Vagisil body wash. The massage itself wasn't great and she cut me short by about 15 minutes. She asked what I wanted, quoted 60 for the stars level 1, and I countered with 40 but she wouldn't budge. Honestly, no big deal—she wasn't very good and was hard to understand.

  6. #16066

    Nagle spa

    SO this place is open again, and it renovations look great. I just wish that I wasn't so disappointed in the experience that I would think about going back. After paying the hour, I got 10 minutes of a half hearted massage, and then 20 minutes of disappointment. In the end it was so bad of an experience that I left and was happy to be out of there.

  7. #16065
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Day trip to Orlando

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    I'm a monger visiting Jax for Christmas. Can any of you guys pm me some of the spots that offer L3. I don't want to waste time and donations trying different spots. The state where I'm from spoiled me, every girl working is doing L3. They even hire Latinas too.
    Not much goings in Jax these days, drive to Orlando for the best service and providers.

  8. #16064

    Visiting Jax for Christmas

    I'm a monger visiting Jax for Christmas. Can any of you guys pm me some of the spots that offer L3. I don't want to waste time and donations trying different spots. The state where I'm from spoiled me, every girl working is doing L3. They even hire Latinas too.

  9. #16063
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiceweasle93  [View Original Post]
    Sort of a niche topic, but is there anywhere I can go for a Brazilian wax, where the provider has extras? It would be perfect fo.
    There used to be a weekly ad on CL for a waxing spot off San Jose, it was posted by one specific woman that worked there. The ad mentioned things like razor manscaping & trims, a post-wax lotion therapy for ingrown hairs (sounds nice! A lingerie upgrade, and at the end "ask about our other upgrades. ".

    I never went, she wasn't ugly but not my cup of tea in the looks department. Based on the ad I am fairly certain they offered something extra, but she hasn't posted in a while on CL.

    If you're interested send me a PM and I'll refer you to their website for their contact info but I would definitely exercise a little caution and some tact LOL just to be safe. Let me know if you dig up any leads I'd love to try it somewhere.

  10. #16062

    $oul Spa

    Anyone recently visit? No offense to Jhandy, your reviews are nice but age and other factors are not always accurate.

  11. #16061

    Jhs

    Stopped by in the afternoon. Met YuYu attractive 30's I would guess. Opted for 60 minutes and asked for table shower. Went for shower and put my hand on table and water on it was cold. Told her this and she turned on water and warmed it up. Probably worst shower ever had. Had to tell her 3 times the water was too hot. (and I like a hot shower) Never put down shower attachment and washed one handed very poorly continuously rinsing off. Back to room and laid on table. Her attempt at a massage seemed like she was trying to push my back to the front of my body. Way too much pressure and actually hurting. PM me for details but needless to say one of the most lackluster sessions I have ever had. On the other hand she has a rocking body with the nicest ass I have ever seen on an Asian girl. 8 to house wanted 2 for tip but accepted 1. 6 Very little enthusiasm. Would not repeat with her because of attitude. But that body was beautiful.

  12. #16060

    Re: Bobo

    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    I visited Bobo one evening last month and had a non awesome, non enthusiastic visit. Woman was in her 40's with a decent enough physique but her attitude sucked. Waaay different from how it once was.

    Still like Aja and even JHS, both of which are less than 10 minutes away from Bobo.
    Welp, passing through on my way to Ft L and thought I'd try it. Someone said Korean MILFs...survey says...XXX! Couple of old grannys...both Chinese. Complete waste of time and money. Nasty attitude from both, wondering how they attract customers?

    Beauty = 2/5; Personality = 1/5; GFE = 1/5; Service = 1/5; Recommend = No.

    Peace.
    Last edited by BooBoo24; 12-09-25 at 00:21. Reason: Punctuation

  13. #16059

    Wax with HE?

    Sort of a niche topic, but is there anywhere I can go for a Brazilian wax, where the provider has extras? It would be perfect fo.

  14. #16058
    Quote Originally Posted by RuffRidah1978  [View Original Post]
    H & N Spa, the former coconut.
    Gotcha, I see now that the name is formatted differently when there are no spaces.

    They always had good talent so I'm glad to hear that after the raid there is still at least a good massage and a good handy going on there.

  15. #16057

    Hob

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    Contact info or ad? Where are they advertising? Are they back in their old shop? Or can you message me their number, would love to catch up.
    I went to see Yvonne a bit ago. The first thing they asked me, are you allergic to animals? Got the location and it is off of California in a shitty looking trailer with a pile of cars out front. All I could think of is the 10 cats and 3 dogs in this crappy looking single wide and me laying face down naked. NOPE. Turned around and left.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape