Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #41605

    Tustin Bodyworks

    Checked this place out in Tustin and happen to see this Vietnamese girl named Candy with big D size tits and nice to grab on to who used to go by Cindy at the now closed Rejuvenation Center in Costa Mesa. She was FS at her old shop. Paid the HF and was led to the room. I've been here before and it was just HJ so wasn't sure if things had changed with new ownership. So Candy gets to work with the massage then begins to tease and ask me to flip. She asked what I wanted and I said FS and to my surprise she said ok so it looks like this place has changed to the dark side now. She pulls out her big D size tits and begins to suck me off then puts on the cover and gets on top and begins to ride me a bit. Then I tell her to get into doggy and I just pound away like old times grabbing on to her big tits and she takes it like a champ. Blast one in the bag and clean up and I'm on my way. Not sure if she is FS for everyone, but she remembered me and took care of me like old times.

  2. #41604

    Sucking??

    Ad says "Sucking". Well, did they??

    If so, covered / uncovering?

    DB.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlCapone2006  [View Original Post]
    https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Esc.../13297952.html

    Great place to check out. Could have went to somewhere else. But glad I met Anna. Long black hair. Mid 20's. Nice b cups. Tight ass. Will repeat.

    Total $50 for house fee half hour and gave her $140.

  3. #41603
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 49

    Cialis

    Quote Originally Posted by KammyMike  [View Original Post]
    Same here but mine on 25 mg 8 generic for $3. My Dr. Said try to get me to switch to Cialis because they're good for 36 hrs. I'm curious if the 100 mg have a stronger side effects?
    Dosage is different for Cialis. 20 mg is equivalent to 100 mg of Viagra.

    I'd recommend 10 mg a day of Cialis to begin. Ask your Doc.

  4. #41602
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoyjaporms  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since my last report but lately I was having the itch again to get my blood pumping. Saw the trend about OA's star line up so I decided to check it out 3 days ago. I booked Freya to see what the hype is about. The place was busy because I waited for like 15 mins sitting at the chair right next to the atm. I was going to leave actually because I've been waiting for a while but mms Emma took me to a room instead maybe because she saw that I couldn't wait any longer. Got a good massage from Emma for like 10 minutes. I asked if I could just have her instead of waiting and she just gave me a smile. Then Freya came in shortly. She's tall maybe like 5'5", C cups and a model body figure. She wasn't the hype I was expecting because reports said she is really pretty. I would say she's an 8/10. To be honest, I've been liking the girls at Du simply because they are more younger and has got the looks. Back to Freya, she said we're going to switch to the bigger room and apologized for the wait because she said it's busy. Massage was average, she has scars under her breast, and tattoo on her wrist. The thing that made me say wow is her BBBJ skills. She uses a lot of her tongue twisting and drooling that made me twitch on the edge of the floor and almost bust there. I tapped her and told her it's my turn to give the favor so I made her lie down and explore her clam. She was receptive and moaning a lot. She got to the point where she almost lock my head on her thighs and twitching so I went to town. I had her on all 4's next, then missionary and then I lift her up after and this where she got her eyes big and smiled..
    Wow Linda sounds really amazing! I'll go check Du calme haha.

  5. #41601
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Crap I need to pay more attention when writing these. I hate reading one of my reviews and realizing I screwed up. Sorry guys. Last girl that came in was not Jenny, her name was Susan. My old age is catching up to me. I will pay more attention.

  6. #41600

    CiCi at LK in Orange

    New rotation at LK Moon in Orange seen a review for CC on RM and had to check it out as this is one of my go to AMPs. The RM review was spot on as CiCi was very beautiful and dressed sexy as hell with a schoolgirl skirt and a tight white top with her nips poking out. She has very well done MM Cs super soft and no scars, smelled clean and fresh, gave a great BBBJ and was vocal during DATY and CFS with lots of DFK for a nice GFE. Overall another fun time at LK. Clean as always and never a rushed session. I'd rank LK Moon as a top 3 AMP and CC as a top 10. (I know at least 1 other girl was working while I was there but I didn't meet her. Usually they have 2-3 girls working) HF= $50/$60/$70 30/45/1 HR and I left a $160 tip.

  7. #41599
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by BdsDavid  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I have ever seen the same girl as the bedpage ad.
    I have seen 2 that I can remember. Angel Touch always uses real pictures and there was an Independent. That is why I said 95% are fake.

  8. #41598

    Kiki Du

    Tried to find TVM's Linda but only curly blonde seems to exist according to MMS so the hunt continues. With Mandy on vacation she said come on by so upon entering I was greeted by Kiki who I thought was really pretty and just rolled with. Kinda looked like a JAV idol I couldn't place. Kiki is probably early-mid 30's if I had to guess. Paid the HF for the hour and left her the donation and BYOC which she seemed to miss at first glance but once noticing got excited and gave me a little kiss. She asked if I wanted massage to start and I said that would be fine so did that for about 5-10 minutes before she got up and went straight for the boys for some nice BLS. Kiki has MM Bs / Cs not the best job ever honestly but her skin is flawless with a tight tummy. That transitioned into a BBBJ for another 10 minutes which she couldn't really go too DT but tried her best while moaning a lot and slobbering. I asked if she does rim but that seemed to get lost in translation. She looked up at me and said "ok I fuck you now. ".

    Don't have to tell me twice, suited up jr and she hopped on for some CG and was really getting into it bouncing up and down, I slid her down a little bit opening my legs and really let her have it as best I could which she seemed to enjoy. She asked "you cum?" No Kiki. "oh ok you fuck me now" Put her in mish with LFK then transitioned to K9 which was a nice sight. Love those little spinners. She wanted to get back on top for more CG and this time was licking me all over including my ears which was something. She started panting and shaking and Kiki said she came so then she asked me to CIM so she slid back down for more BBBJ and I told her to put that little kitty in my face so she swang a leg over and I went to town. She is very sensitive in this position so be gentle. This was pretty epic as I started FF her while eating but she was just too sensitive so now I know for next time. She had to hop off and I asked her to get down on her knees for the grand finale. 40 is a mother so after sucking the life out of me she began HJ while I put my finger in her mouth which got me to the finish line back in her mouth. It was a lot and to her credit got almost all of it after laughing and saying "too much too much".

    Ended with a blue toast and more massage with some chit chat. She has the basics down but will bust out the translator for anything complicated. MMS gave a knock at the door while Kiki got me dressed (such a nice add on), said I was so handsome and number 1, LOL sure Kiki. Kiki is very sweet and here for another 8 days. She seems a little new to the game so break her in easy.

  9. #41597
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 14

    Do you need an appointment?

    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless1  [View Original Post]
    After a few tough day of work, came down to OA to check out the new entries. Seems like I am a bit late to the show seeing quite a few of you mongers had already seen a few of the girls already, I was lucky I guess that I puts in the appointment for Freya, and I didn't think I needed it really, because the place was empty AF at 3. Emma opened the door as usual, got me into the big room then Freya follow right after as I am just chilling at that sofa wearing a see through brown dress. Look-wise, she is pretty much on Par with Hyuna for those who have had the chance to see her, a true beauty for those who appreciate looks over much anything else, like myself. Small resemblance of Krysten Ritter without that signature nose, long black hair, tats on her wrist, mm C but soft tities that felt like real, bald eagle kitty, and a small Asian butt. Skinny petite body frame.

    BJ+CIM: 4/5.

    CFS: 5/5.

    GFE: 5/5.

    HF: 60..
    Hi, just want to know do I need to call the place ahead of time before I go or is this a walk in welcome place? I want to give this place a try after the good read.

  10. #41596

    Fun time with Mandy at 99 health

    I read so much review about this Du calme place thought to give it a chance with all the orgy action it offers. Showed up at 4 and maybe it was my bad timing or it was a load of crap on this place not being busy or w / e, the girl that came out in a one of those masseuse ropes on I didn't even get her name, ask me do I have an appointment, and no of course not since I thought the place was always available. She told me I need to wait at least 30 minutes and wants me to pay up front so I can stay in line, huge red flag for me so I left right away. On my way back I went to this small shop next to a taco place and a barber shop goes by 99 health. A great looking gal came out, ask me how long, and welcoming me in without the hassle. Said they got 2 gal working and shown me 2 girls before even asking for money up front. I sticked with Mandy she seem to looked the best for 45 minutes. She ask do I want table shower. I never had one so I got my cherry popped on this wonderful experience, even though the shower portion was warm and weather was a bit cold. Mandy made it real fun for me with some tits foreplay with some raw BJ toss after she washes from back to front with some nice body 2 body rub down.

    Once we back to the room we made out a bit, and I guess she saw my cock was pumped from earlier, she went for a BJ session first while standing on the side of bed, I put my finger in that wet pussy of hers to have some fun, she eventually mount up for a little 69, she did had a little bit of soft trimmed hair, but it didn't made any rug burn or nothing, her occasional moan was a real turn on, with that raw BJ hit the sweet spot for me. She toss on a condom and start me off with cg so I can grab hold on to her tits and gets in a few LFK. She is real passionate partner, tried a few sets of moves and eventually finished with she drain the load out of me. Even though my time was up, she still told me to relax and gave me a scalp massage and shoulder massage. Total I left about 220 for the whole thing. I can see myself coming back here again, she for sure left me with a positive note.

  11. #41595
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 78
    Quote Originally Posted by BdsDavid  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I have ever seen the same girl as the bedpage ad.
    Ads never show true pix these days, worry about LE obviously. I mean even reports can be misleading especially the busier shops don't get busy but yet have way more girls than average AMPs is just too funny not to point out. They are not in this business to not make money LOL.

  12. #41594

    Very similar. Thats why I spent $180 LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    Are the pictures of the ladies real on Bedpage?
    Pretty close.

  13. #41593

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by IrvineResident  [View Original Post]
    I sent you a DM. I get mine filled from CVS (100 mg).
    Same here but mine on 25 mg 8 generic for $3. My Dr. Said try to get me to switch to Cialis because they're good for 36 hrs. I'm curious if the 100 mg have a stronger side effects?

  14. #41592

    Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by TheVistMan  [View Original Post]
    I would say 95% are a no. Most use representation pics for basic ethnicity and body style.
    I don't think I have ever seen the same girl as the bedpage ad.

  15. #41591

    Freya at OA and Linda at Du

    It's been a while since my last report but lately I was having the itch again to get my blood pumping. Saw the trend about OA's star line up so I decided to check it out 3 days ago. I booked Freya to see what the hype is about. The place was busy because I waited for like 15 mins sitting at the chair right next to the atm. I was going to leave actually because I've been waiting for a while but mms Emma took me to a room instead maybe because she saw that I couldn't wait any longer. Got a good massage from Emma for like 10 minutes. I asked if I could just have her instead of waiting and she just gave me a smile. Then Freya came in shortly. She's tall maybe like 5'5", C cups and a model body figure. She wasn't the hype I was expecting because reports said she is really pretty. I would say she's an 8/10. To be honest, I've been liking the girls at Du simply because they are more younger and has got the looks. Back to Freya, she said we're going to switch to the bigger room and apologized for the wait because she said it's busy. Massage was average, she has scars under her breast, and tattoo on her wrist. The thing that made me say wow is her BBBJ skills. She uses a lot of her tongue twisting and drooling that made me twitch on the edge of the floor and almost bust there. I tapped her and told her it's my turn to give the favor so I made her lie down and explore her clam. She was receptive and moaning a lot. She got to the point where she almost lock my head on her thighs and twitching so I went to town. I had her on all 4's next, then missionary and then I lift her up after and this where she got her eyes big and smiled. She was going with my flow and rocked it to where she's like doing an acg but hanging. We were making all the clapping noises and made her noisy and this actually turned me on so I told her I'm about to bust and she said me too so I lied down while she's still clenched on me and I told her to stay on top, she kept on rocking me while switching positions and she kept saying OMG faster so I started to pound faster too when I lied down, this is where she started drooling on my face while catching her breath and her sound of release made me bust at the same time. She said sorry and wiped my face after then smiled at me. Stared at me for q few seconds while smiling then she told me that I am crazy. She rocked my world. I'm not going to lie, her service is a 9, her body is a 9, BBBJ skills is a 9. 5, and her face is an 8 guys. I would repeat but I'm feeling more on Du's line up based on attractiveness level. Speaking of Du.

    I went to check on Du as well today. Booked the new hype Linda thanks to vietman's report. Got there and greeted by Jenny and she looks good. I would say 8. 5. She got me on the very back room and she said she will give me a massage for now because Linda is getting ready. Massaga was mediocre and she kept bumping her pelvic area on my head while massaging my back. I can hear her giggle and that's where she started the teasing too. Then came Linda. I lifted my head and peek back to see how she looks like and oh my god. Not to exaggerate but Linda is fine. I rate her as a 9. 5 and I seriously got a crush on her the moment she smiled at me. Jenny recognized the way I looked at Lindq and rolled her eyes and told me "okay I guess I'm leaving now" with a smile on her face with a look playing like a jealous gf LOL I was mesmerized by Linda's beauty dang it Vietman you are right with your report but I feel like Linda doesn't vibe with me because when Jenny left, she was typing on the phone and I was just staring at her butt naked for a bit LOL. When she started her massage, she wasn't talking much so I kind of broke the ice by saying she looks lovely then she smiled and said thank you. She asked me to flip and then I asked her if I could kiss her. She crawled to my face slowly and gave me a peck. Not sure if she's shy but I felt more enthusiastic from previous girls here like Eva, Anna, Coco, and Jenny. Idunno but maybe she's just not feeling me. She started to undress and crawled to jr and started BBBJ. She was looking at me while stroking and oh my, it was a sight to see. I asked her if she could be my gf and she just smiled at me and put the cover then said fuck me while biting her lips. She turned me on here then hop on me to start acg. I was melting when she was staring at me while on acg because she has this mesmerizing face. I then asked her to lie down so I can explore her clam. I don't think she's a fan because she was just watching me and I was thinking she might be bored. I dunno she's giving me mixed vibes so I asked her to be on all 4's and I was in heaven. She has a great feature so we stayed on this a bit. She started moaning louder. I then asked her to flip for missionary and I think she's feeling it because she started twitching and going with the flow while I was pounding. She moaned with me when I told her I'm about to bust and then she gave me a stare that a gf would do to her partner when making love. I'm starting to fall for her to be honest at this point but she's giving me mixed emotions LOL she grabbed my behind after while I'm still on top and started to dfk me. This girl is making me crazy. I told her I am coming back for her. She said she has another 10 days. I asked if I could cuddle since we have a few minutes left. She gave me a sensual kiss then laid her head on my chest. She cleaned me after and we got dressed. I kept staring at her sitting at the table when I got dressed and she was cleaning up then she realized what I was doing then she got closer to me and put her arms around my neck and dfk again. This time it was more sensual. This girl is getting me fucked up. LOL she's a 10 overall for me but I'm still getting mixed emotions with ber. Maybe she would warm up next time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape