Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 1809 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 588 1088 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 27134
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #25829
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    BBFS Latinas and Mika's Return

    Whoa, looks like NY Angel Spa convinced a few Latinas to do BBFS?

    https://nyangelspa.com/view/19001

    https://nyangelspa.com/view/20688

    Penelope has a video on her page which shows her body and face, pretty much body is spot on and face is a little worse without the photoshop on her pics. I'm terrified Karla's pics are totally fake, the pics make her look like she's in her early 20's but there's very little chance a hot 22 yo Latina is offering up bare anal. That's the territory of 25 or 40 yo Chinese ladies.

    Also, Mika is back from last year around this time. Super cute Jgirl with fairly thick booty for an Asian, and decent MM tits. Great service, super into the sex. Was at RS8 last year too.

  2. #25828
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    https://10tenclub.com/view/12042

    This is not Mimi's first time in New York. She was at 1010 back in July 2024. I was stuck between 3 hot pussies at that time, so I couldn't give Mimi the full time lovin that she deserved. It was an awful time in my life. I was banging all 3 girls twice a week and only had Sunday off to rest (/ grin). Mimi 2024 was great. She was definitely the smartest and sassiest of my "Trio". I recall an awkward and almost innocent GND type, with a tight spinner body, and an even tighter vag when she appeared in 2024.

    Mimi 2025 is a sex vixen. The price increase is justified. But don't underestimate her. The sweet and sassy and smart girl is still there. Her English is good and she can carry a conversation. She remembers everything about me. Even the amount of times that we banged in 2024. LOL. Who remembers crazy shit like that!? Her agent has her booked for only 1 week in Manhattan. (fuck, fuck, fuck). I will be banging her as much as possible, she was always the favorite member of my Trio.
    Damn, hard for me to get to NYC this week. Is she leaving next Sunday, Dec 14? Any idea which city is next on her tour? Hopefully DC LOL.

    Who are the other two members of the 3 musketeers?

  3. #25827
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    I do all my best work at night!
    Like the girls we fuck.

  4. #25826
    Quote Originally Posted by JstlMX  [View Original Post]
    She got him dick bound. He wrote the review with quill and ink under candlelight first.
    I do all my best work at night!

  5. #25825

    Pay attention

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Damn she must be real fucking good for you to write this much. I thought the preview post was your entire review then I see this at past 1 AM?? Are you in love?
    I only put in full reviews for the girls that are "worth it". Mimi is very good. Her agent only has her in NY for 1 week, so I need all you perverts to show up and keep her here. Lez do this! She is in love with me so I want to extend the DK Experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Anne told people that you love her. I laughed it off as I would have laughed in her face if she had told me but it's what I heard. LOL.
    Anne is such a little gossip girl. She is very smart and has I'd'ed all the top reviewers in New York. You can't believe the things that she tells me about you!

  6. #25824
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Damn she must be real fucking good for you to write this much. I thought the preview post was your entire review then I see this at past 1 AM?? Are you in love?

    Anne told people that you love her. I laughed it off as I would have laughed in her face if she had told me but it's what I heard. LOL.
    She got him dick bound. He wrote the review with quill and ink under candlelight first.

  7. #25823

    Mimi MK got DK spellbound

    Damn she must be real fucking good for you to write this much. I thought the preview post was your entire review then I see this at past 1 AM?? Are you in love?

    Anne told people that you love her. I laughed it off as I would have laughed in her face if she had told me but it's what I heard. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    https://10tenclub.com/view/12042

    This is not Mimi's first time in New York. She was at 1010 back in July 2024. I was stuck between 3 hot pussies at that time, so I couldn't give Mimi the full time lovin that she deserved. It was an awful time in my life. I was banging all 3 girls twice a week and only had Sunday off to rest (/ grin). Mimi 2024 was great. She was definitely the smartest and sassiest of my "Trio". I recall an awkward and almost innocent GND type, with a tight spinner body, and an even tighter vag when she appeared in 2024.

    So what about now? Mimi 2025 is hot AF. I didn't recognize the new glammed up pictures of her at all. The hair is longer. The eyes and other things are bigger and she's been hitting the gym. Rest assured that the pictures are pretty accurate to what you will get now. They were taken during a recent tour in Australia. Young innocent Mimi has been hard at work; getting trained, and making herself over in the past year. She came back with leveled up sex skills and an Anne 1010 like body. You lucky perverts are in for a motherlovin treat.

    Mimi is in MK room4 right opposite the showers. When the door opened, my jaw dropped. She looks way hotter than before. Yes, she had some work done. Fat transfers augmented the right place on the body, but everything that matters remains soft. She also hit the gym, so other things became toned and firm. I wanted to bang her right then and there in her 2 piece Japanese underwear.

    It's been a year and a half and she is still super horny. We made out like 2 high schooler as soon as the close closed. Deep DFK and she was moaning like crazy. Her pussy is shaved and still very tight. We had to add lube in order get my cock past the front door. Everything is improved. But Mimi is most proud of her butt. She swears that it's natural and that she put a lot of time in at the gym to firm it up and make it bigger, because Americans like a nice big butt. I couldn't help slapping it a few times. I also couldn't help jacking her up and giving her my baby.

    Mimi 2025 is a sex vixen. The price increase is justified. But don't underestimate her. The sweet and sassy and smart girl is still there. Her English is good and she can carry a conversation. She remembers everything about me. Even the amount of times that we banged in 2024. LOL. Who remembers crazy shit like that!? Her agent has her booked for only 1 week in Manhattan. (fuck, fuck, fuck). I will be banging her as much as possible, she was always the favorite member of my Trio.

  8. #25822

    Tsukiji Ton of Pussy Movements

    📍NYC (5 babes):
    ➕ Vanilla SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/27101 $240/$300/$380
    ➕ Daiki SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/26073 $260/$320/$400 -Kamari HC https://happycastle168.com/view/26464 - 100%
    ➕ mizuy PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/mizuy $230/$300/$360/$560
    ➕ Rin NYAS https://nyangelspa.com/view/27099 $240/$300/$360
    🆕 Potential match found: Rin-NYAS ↔ rin JB https://joyfulbay.com/y/ - 88%




    📍Flushing (3 babes):
    ➕ Nigi 13 https://shisanyi1818.com/view/27088 $300/$500/$800
    🆕 Potential match found: Nigi-13 ↔ Peach PKR https://www.poshkroom.com/peach - 100%
    ➕ Amy 13 https://shisanyi1818.com/view/27098 $240/$400/$600
    ➕ Noah 13 https://shisanyi1818.com/view/26481 $240/$400/$600



    📍NJ (2 babes):
    ➕ Kiyo MLE https://myluxeescape.com/content/ $240/$300/$380
    🆕 Potential match found: Kiyo-MLE ↔ Molly (Japan) AB https://www.angelbaby88.com/models/molly - 100%
    ➕ Nadia MLE https://myluxeescape.com/content/ $300/$400/$500
    🆕 Potential match found: Nadia-MLE ↔ emma PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/emma - 100%




    📍DMV (3 babes):
    ➕ Kelly JB https://joyfulbay.com/y/ $240/$300/$360
    ➕ Amy JB https://joyfulbay.com/y/ $240/$300/$360
    ➕ mimi JB https://joyfulbay.com/y/ $260/$340/$400
    🆕 Potential match found: mimi-JB ↔ Abbie SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/25822 - 100%



    📍Canada (1 babe):
    ➕ Coconut PP-B https://privateparadise.cc/2025/12/0...030-45-60mins/ $260/$300/$400/$600


    #NuclearWinter.

    #NuclearWinter.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sites.jpg‎  

  9. #25821

    Mimi MK - Better Together

    https://10tenclub.com/view/12042

    This is not Mimi's first time in New York. She was at 1010 back in July 2024. I was stuck between 3 hot pussies at that time, so I couldn't give Mimi the full time lovin that she deserved. It was an awful time in my life. I was banging all 3 girls twice a week and only had Sunday off to rest (/ grin). Mimi 2024 was great. She was definitely the smartest and sassiest of my "Trio". I recall an awkward and almost innocent GND type, with a tight spinner body, and an even tighter vag when she appeared in 2024.

    So what about now? Mimi 2025 is hot AF. I didn't recognize the new glammed up pictures of her at all. The hair is longer. The eyes and other things are bigger and she's been hitting the gym. Rest assured that the pictures are pretty accurate to what you will get now. They were taken during a recent tour in Australia. Young innocent Mimi has been hard at work; getting trained, and making herself over in the past year. She came back with leveled up sex skills and an Anne 1010 like body. You lucky perverts are in for a motherlovin treat.

    Mimi is in MK room4 right opposite the showers. When the door opened, my jaw dropped. She looks way hotter than before. Yes, she had some work done. Fat transfers augmented the right place on the body, but everything that matters remains soft. She also hit the gym, so other things became toned and firm. I wanted to bang her right then and there in her 2 piece Japanese underwear.

    It's been a year and a half and she is still super horny. We made out like 2 high schooler as soon as the close closed. Deep DFK and she was moaning like crazy. Her pussy is shaved and still very tight. We had to add lube in order get my cock past the front door. Everything is improved. But Mimi is most proud of her butt. She swears that it's natural and that she put a lot of time in at the gym to firm it up and make it bigger, because Americans like a nice big butt. I couldn't help slapping it a few times. I also couldn't help jacking her up and giving her my baby.

    Mimi 2025 is a sex vixen. The price increase is justified. But don't underestimate her. The sweet and sassy and smart girl is still there. Her English is good and she can carry a conversation. She remembers everything about me. Even the amount of times that we banged in 2024. LOL. Who remembers crazy shit like that!? Her agent has her booked for only 1 week in Manhattan. (fuck, fuck, fuck). I will be banging her as much as possible, she was always the favorite member of my Trio.

  10. #25820

    Anne 1010

    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    Anne is coming back next year? I thought she retired.
    Anne was hot and popped my cherry at 1010. I liked her sailor moon / longer hair set up.

  11. #25819
    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    Happy to contribute my share of the cream in her pie next year. LOL.
    Our swimmers can play in the park that is her cervix lmfao.

  12. #25818
    Quote Originally Posted by JstlMX  [View Original Post]
    Lolll I imagine a rocky training montage and her coming back to successfully fight off an army of our cocks 🤣.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Retire? She's not even 20 yet.
    Happy to contribute my share of the cream in her pie next year. LOL.

  13. #25817

    No pain, no gain!

    Quote Originally Posted by JstlMX  [View Original Post]
    Lolll I imagine a rocky training montage and her coming back to successfully fight off an army of our cocks 🤣.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNeIwjhjJrc

  14. #25816
    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    Anne is coming back next year? I thought she retired.
    Retire? She's not even 20 yet.

  15. #25815
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    I think everything has been improved. The new face is different than the old face. The eyes are bigger and she has moved away from the GND look. The new pictures are very similar to what you will see now. Body wise, her's is close to the recent Anne 1010 2. 0 version.

    BTW: Anne 1010 is working on her 3. 0 changes. She's hitting the gym hard and tells me that I will be impressed when she is back in a few months.
    Lolll I imagine a rocky training montage and her coming back to successfully fight off an army of our cocks 🤣.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape