Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #57874

    Mint.

    I have not noticed a back walking bar above at mint. But they will damn near anything you want. I am VK fident that cherry will do anything you want including back walking bar above she is very accommodating.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvitAtl  [View Original Post]
    Any of you ever see bars for back walking in any of the rooms at Mint?

  2. #57873

    Mint

    My answer is yes. Give them a try. Cherry did everything I wanted. I left. 2 on the table and she didn't even know it was there. She is amazing. Give them a try. I am going back for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Is the L1 decent? OTC or hand to flesh touching? Is touching top and bottom?

  3. #57872

  4. #57871

    Sunny feet massage

    Anyone had success at Sunny feet massage off Cheshire Bridge Rd?

  5. #57870

    Magic hands Lawrenceville

    Quote Originally Posted by LocoLover6969  [View Original Post]
    Good massage. Zero teasing and it seems busy. Will try one more trip to see it I can get further. Let me know if anyone has had any luck. Only one girl working mid 30's.
    So DIY shop?

  6. #57869

    Blue Ridge Ga

    There are 2 AMPs in Blue Ridge, within 100 steps of each other. JoJo and AAA. Does anyone have any feedback? Also why they would be so close to each other?

  7. #57868

    Diy

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    I tried multiple times years ago for L1 and finally got it but it was quick and she was really nervous. Can't remember her name anymore. But that was probably 4 or 5 years ago and have been once in the past year and it was legit with no happiness. I don't do DIY, and it wasn't encouraged when I was there last.
    When came with bottle of gel for DIY, I waved her away, said I same money, I'll do it at home.

  8. #57867

    It's been legit for years

    I tried multiple times years ago for L1 and finally got it but it was quick and she was really nervous. Can't remember her name anymore. But that was probably 4 or 5 years ago and have been once in the past year and it was legit with no happiness. I don't do DIY, and it wasn't encouraged when I was there last.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Nothing to be had here, but I have seen the place busy, with mostly male clients. I think its a DIY clientele, as the parlor stays legit. Draping used, good massage, lots of close calls, but no cigar.

  9. #57866

    Mint L1

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLipps145  [View Original Post]
    $60 h hr. $80 hour. The place is spotless and comfortable. It's worth it to me. Donations $200 for L3. May get better on that one.
    Is the L1 decent? OTC or hand to flesh touching? Is touching top and bottom?

  10. #57865

    Focus Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Reachkgee  [View Original Post]
    I visited the place in Buford 6 months ago. The new name is different I think. Anybody visited recently?

    Please PM me updates.

    TIA.
    I was there a couple of months ago and it was worth going back. I don't get over that way often though.

  11. #57864

    Gardenia Spa Duluth

    Spot off of PIB in Duluth. Looks like they have a new crew working. Place has been hit or miss over the years. Mostly miss.

    If anyone wants to trade stories, drop me a dm.

  12. #57863
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoLover6969  [View Original Post]
    Good massage. Zero teasing and it seems busy. Will try one more trip to see it I can get further. Let me know if anyone has had any luck. Only one girl working mid 30's.
    Thats kayla, been around for awhile. She has owned a number of places in ATL and isn't that fun anymore. She's made bank it seems.

  13. #57862

    Mint

    $60 h hr. $80 hour. The place is spotless and comfortable. It's worth it to me. Donations $200 for L3. May get better on that one.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    What is the usual donations at Mint?

  14. #57861

    Golden spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Reachkgee  [View Original Post]
    I visited the place in Buford 6 months ago. The new name is different I think. Anybody visited recently?

    Please PM me updates.

    TIA.
    They changed their name to Golden spa. I've been there twice in 2 weeks and I left very happy.

  15. #57860

    Buford

    Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticKing  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about I-Win massage? The place is in Chamblee I think off Shallowford not Buford. Totally legit for me but that was a while ago.
    The one in xx65 Lanier Islands pkwy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape