Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 578 1078 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 24041
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22886

    Looks TGTBT

    Thought this was a new comer and hoping for an Ella revival with those pics, but sadly the pics differ from start to finish. Of course I could be mistaken, as I have been before.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/197752657#.

  2. #22885

    GPS on steroids

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    The cost of living is more expensive in northern Virginia. The DC board has always been low. There's quite a bit of GPS in Northern Virginia (Im not like these other bitches). Monger do it to themselves. I tried to talk to one of the mongers on the board. They didn't have time so I'm not going to share too many thoughts here. However, if you're looking for a blow and go from an older providerl who says she's mid 30's and is probably in her late 40's. For 2 Benjamin's, she will blow and you can go. I have no idea if she's all teeth I'm part of the thicker crew, not a big fan of teeth grinding on Junior. Let's not forget for 3 Benjamin's. You can get this same provider who doesn't have any reviews for 30 minutes. There's going to be other options in the area. I'm just pointing out this one because I think it's ridiculous. You can always negotiate.



    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...inia/197825724#.
    Good grief, that's GPS on steroids. By comparison, I paid $130 for a half hour at a familiar ACS outfit in Springfield the last time I attempted FS about 18 months ago. I got an hour's massage with HJ at a Fairfax City AMP in September for the same price (house fee + tip). Gents, let's do what we can to keep prices reasonable.

  3. #22884

    What a bargain!

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    The cost of living is more expensive in northern Virginia. The DC board has always been low. There's quite a bit of GPS in Northern Virginia (Im not like these other bitches). Monger do it to themselves. I tried to talk to one of the mongers on the board. They didn't have time so I'm not going to share too many thoughts here. However, if you're looking for a blow and go from an older providerl who says she's mid 30's and is probably in her late 40's. For 2 Benjamin's, she will blow and you can go. I have no idea if she's all teeth I'm part of the thicker crew, not a big fan of teeth grinding on Junior. Let's not forget for 3 Benjamin's. You can get this same provider who doesn't have any reviews for 30 minutes. There's going to be other options in the area. I'm just pointing out this one because I think it's ridiculous. You can always negotiate..
    Two hundred for a 10-minute blow and go? What a bargain! (Eddie Murphy voice; showing my age here), because the regularly advertised rate is $250. Must be all those well-off patrons in Cashburn helping to pay her electricity bill.

  4. #22883

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCosmos  [View Original Post]
    I understand cost of living is quite high here, but why are there fewer and less active threads than metro areas I've lived in with a fraction of the population. Also why is the BBFS thread dead since 1 year ago? Seems to me the scene even in baltimore was better.
    The cost of living is more expensive in northern Virginia. The DC board has always been low. There's quite a bit of GPS in Northern Virginia (“I’m not like these other bitches”). Monger do it to themselves. I tried to talk to one of the mongers on the board. They didn't have time so I'm not going to share too many thoughts here. However, if you're looking for a blow and go from an older providerl who says she's mid 30's and is probably in her late 40's. For 2 Benjamin's, she will blow and you can go. I have no idea if she's all teeth I'm part of the thicker crew, not a big fan of teeth grinding on Junior. Let's not forget for 3 Benjamin's. You can get this same provider who doesn't have any reviews for 30 minutes. There's going to be other options in the area. I'm just pointing out this one because I think it's ridiculous. You can always negotiate.



    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...inia/197825724#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2031.jpg‎   IMG_2033.jpg‎  

  5. #22882

    Is the DC scene shitty?

    I understand cost of living is quite high here, but why are there fewer and less active threads than metro areas I've lived in with a fraction of the population. Also why is the BBFS thread dead since 1 year ago? Seems to me the scene even in baltimore was better.

  6. #22881

    DT Specialist

    Quote Originally Posted by KidFarian  [View Original Post]
    I'm giving this a bump and specifically asking about Fairfax and Chantilly.
    Hit up Monica. She's been mentioned here recently.

  7. #22880
    Senior Member


    Posts: 295
    Quote Originally Posted by Todas  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/sonya99

    Can't find any info, was wondering if she's being kept utr.

    Thanks.
    Never mind seems after I posted ad went down. Weird since I saw her ad for a few weeks then after I post she's gone.

    She was a busty asian and in the ad had a red top. Shame.

  8. #22879
    Senior Member


    Posts: 295

    Anyone seen her

    https://tryst.link/escort/sonya99

    Can't find any info, was wondering if she's being kept utr.

    Thanks.

  9. #22878

    FFX Chantilly

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjce0000  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for a deepthroat specialist. I want some crazy deepthroat.
    I'm giving this a bump and specifically asking about Fairfax and Chantilly.

  10. #22877

    Ashburn

    Will be staying in Ashburn for a day next week, any recommendations? Are there dreams for Asians that do outs?

  11. #22876

    Rec?

    Anyone have a rec for a slow, edging HJ / BJ (almost femdom level) with a COF finish? I'm good with any price point.

  12. #22875

    Joyce is back

    https://preferred411.com/P410251

    Gentleman,

    I highly recommend Joyce. She's in the area. If you've seen her before, iykyk. Provides GFE and anal. She also is up for most fetishes, just inquire about what you want. She speaks good English. Be good to her and she'll reward you handsomely. Please inquire with her or search the forum.

  13. #22874
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakcie  [View Original Post]
    To follow up on myself, I saw Susanna recently (after the post I'm referencing).

    So, Susanna and Luna is the same person. The sister that Susanna do 3 s0 me with is Sol Melisa. From the faceless picture, they look a lot alike.

    Melisa: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/196073037#.

    Now I like Susanna / Luna more than Charlotte / Kelly is because (in my opinion) Susanna is a bit prettier and some other explicit details. But her English is limited compare to Charlotte who speak almost perfect English. But I think they both worth a try or at least worth the $ (just ask their number).

    Someone said they were disappointed with Charlotte level of service and I still have no comment on that regarding both Charlotte or Susanna as I only opt for qv and didn't push for much.

    One more thing, pictures are accurate for both Susanna and Charlotte so what you see is what you get body wise.
    I finally cross Karla off the list as the ones that recommend by Oldboomer (unless I miss one, in which let me know).

    If you search her name then nothing has not already been said. Pictures are her. Natural tits. Smaller a33 than Charlotte and Susanna, but I pounced and she took it well. No English, use translator app. Everything cover, or at least no suggestion for non-cover and the language difference made it hard to ask if anything is avail at the moment in time. Even though cover, her skills are still amazing from head to other activities. As people already said, she is on the younger side compare to charlotte and Susanna. I opted for 15 minutes / qv, simple covered head, nursing, and s3 x, didn't ask for other. Same as the other two, good options for the $. I've only experienced these 3 ladies so far as they were suggested heavily here. If there are other that people would recommend, please let me know.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/197516087

  14. #22873

    Outcall providers?

    Hey guys, will be visiting for a few days next month. Staying near Nationals Park. Looking for an outcall provider, went back a few pages and didn't find any good hits. STG isn't providing much either. Any assistance would be appreciated, whether on the forum or in dm.

  15. #22872

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjce0000  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for a deepthroat specialist. I want some crazy deepthroat.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...e/287370613085

    Monica will take care of you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape