Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 402 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 6023
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5138

    Doggy Files E10 - Helen at Brisa. When your sweet girlfriend gets curious about porn

    Been anticipating this one for a while, got denied on Friday and smooched her and cuddled a bit last night. I'm on fire with her looks.

    Helen is petite and slim, with a lovely hourglass figure, small but oh-so-luscious tits, dark shorter hair just to her chin line, and a stunningly beautiful face. She tends to wear fishnet dresses that show everything and there are just no flaws in sight. Some guys will want a bigger rack but I give face and body a 10. Best looking girl at Brisa since Sophia IMHO.

    She ushered me to the room, she knew me slightly and there was build up from the MMS (my sexual guide.) but basically I was just another dude. My goal immediately was to be more memorable than that at least as far as our mutual fantasy goes, I really wanted the GFE. No massage to start, tender DFK, some slow BBBJ as I sat on the table, then I lay her down on the table and went to work. Slowly her demeanor started change from a knowing smirk of a pro to something else, I heard "oh my", then "boyfriend", I had cold water for the water trick and that had a great effect. The Os started to come on and she did a slow grind. Ok I had a BFF now so time for me to lay on the table have her go to work too. My new sweet girlfriend started to lovingly and gently kiss and lick my balls and shaft as I looked into her eyes. So so sweet. TUMA was offered but I declined.

    Then she grabbed my johnson and started slapping her face with it.

    Whoa. We are in different territory now. The BBBJ got more aggressive, she flipped to 69 and we both got more aggressive. I wanted to touch her cervix with my tongue, she seemed to want to swallow my cock and balls whole. More Os. She held up a condom and asked if I wanted (YMMV), I used my last ounce of self control to say yes, and we started with standing mish and standing K9, her face and body was just exquisite. Next I asked her to fuck me and she got on and did just an unbelievable hard grind on me, mostly sitting straight up and grabbing my balls behind her. She orgasmed again and practically pogo-sticked on me for a while. Finally did prone bone and she kept saying "don't stop, don't stop! I finally stopped (LOL) because I was ready to pop and flipped her over to DFK while I violently fucked her to completion.

    I lay exhausted on her kissing her face and neck and breasts, and I looked at her and the beast that had been pounding me was transformed back into the ultrasweet girlfriend. I never heard the dreaded "lao gong", but I was getting such loving looks as she cleaned me up and then gave me a nice massage. The shop was getting busy (what was with the two dudes on the camera, one 300 lb plus, that came in and went to the same room together? Ok maybe I don't want to know) I kind of assumed Helen needed to go but to my delight she seemed to want to milk every minute of our hour.

    I got dressed she helped some then lay back down on the table, we had about 3 minutes left and she appeared to sleep then slowly looked up at me and said "fuck me". I looked back in confusion and was prepared to start tearing my clothes back off but she thought better of it and apologized that she had to work.

    Walked out, kissed Gina on the way and kissed Helen 4-5 more times. Went outside and blinked in the sun.

    Was that even real?

  2. #5137

    Brisa. Yiyi

    Got to see Yiyi a few days ago and can confirm she is skinny and very good. Booked ahead of time and when I arrived Brisa wasn't busy at lunch, but it didn't stay that way long. She came in with a cute white dress that showed everything. Long story short, skipped the massage and straight to DATY. Great cat bath and BBBJ then got a cover for the main action. She can take absolute pounding but after 4 positions and after doggy she completely lost all of her senses, got super light headed and needed to lie down for a couple of minutes before we finished in mish. It was great and after I try out the other skinny girls, I'll be back. Maybe sooner.

  3. #5136

    Laid eyes on both Yumi and Gina last night

    I think they may be too attractive to enter that elusive fuck toy category. Don't agree with whoever said Gina needs to lose 15-20 pounds, 5-10 at most, her body quite good, just not slender like the other two at Brisa. Gina minus 10lbs would basically have Suzi's figure, which is hella nice, but very rare. Yumi also with a very nice figure, just doesn't have the vibe of Joey or Suzy. She asked me to come back for her (as they all do.). All three girls at Blue Jade appear to offer an extended menu, although I have not partaken as of yet.

    I also saw the new girl at Lotus, name escapes me, just massive cans, bigger than Gina. She 100% fits the fuck toy mold I have in mind. Not sure I would take her on a date (Nana right there after all), but might just want to wear her out.

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    I moved to this pattern.

    1. Doggy Files Episodes = adventure stories of all kinds.

    2. DF MILF Alerts = When a bat signal is needed regarding a delectable MILF available in the area.

    3. DFFTA = After discussion with a certain bear we defined a new Doggy File Fuck Toy Alert. Its for those girls we all love that may not be conventionally attractive, but have the equipment and the attitude to deliver deep satisfaction. The ones you certainly don't bring home to mutha.

    Current DFFTA candidates include Yumi at Blue Jade, Gina at Brisa, and the new girl that just landed at Lotus.

    The scouting continues!

  4. #5135

    2 strikes and she is out

    Seen her a few times at the shop (no sessions), I tried to be friendly and she did not reciprocate. She did nothing for me anyway. Nothing about her service sounds interesting.

    Still waiting for a Latina I like in the US. I've seen great Brazilians in the UK. I won't be seeing this girl.

    Thanks ZT and G Dog for helping me avoid wasted time. Hive mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieTrouble  [View Original Post]
    Been to maple a few times but haven't been in 3 months or so. So a couple of days ago I went in the late afternoon and met Sarah at the door. She was a smokeshow to be sure! Paid my dues and got undressed. She asked if I wanted a massage and I confirmed. She had me lay face down, the usual. I try to make a little small talk but it's fairly clear she's not interested. No worries. Now, I normally am not comfortable face down with my nose in the hole, arms down at my side. I prefer to lay face down with my arms out and hanging off the table arms up and hands up by my head, and laying with my head turned to one side. I am a little claustrophobic and it's just a comfort thing. But she *insisted* I keep my hands at my side and put my face through the hole. Every time I tried to adjust, I was met with her telling me to stay still. It's important to note here that she had set her phone on the table by my side and I could tell she was checking it often, so it was evident that she didn't want me to see her with her face in the screen. This is, of course, NOT helping me to get in the mood.

    About five minutes go by and she opened the door to call out to another girl that her Doordash would be here soon. Great. Sure enough, she immediately says it's time for the flip. I'm not excited in the slightest yet, but out came the bag for a CBJ. Okay. Still not doing much to get me going. Doorbell rings, she gets up and leaves to get her food, I assume. From there, everything was crazy rushed. She told me exactly how to position myself on the table: flat on my back with my legs together, which is another huge turnoff and I'm getting more annoyed than turned on. She mounts me CG and it absolutely isn't working for me because my bullshit tolerance meter is starting to dip into the red, so I get up and switch to DS in and attempt to salvage the session. She only lets me attempt it for 30 seconds or so before she tells me to lay back down and goes back to CBJ. I manage to get it up (she IS good at it and DT / gagging was enough to finally let me relax a little and enjoy it somewhat) and I finish.

    She gives me some wipes to clean myself up and stands there on her phone while I get dressed and leave. I was in and out of there in (no shit) 25 minutes at the MOST. And that's being generous.

    Total disappointment, especially since Sarah was so. Fucking. Hot. I'm sincerely happy that most posters seem to get impeccable service at Maple, but I will not be going back.

  5. #5134

    DoggyTech 2.0: Resources for all occasions

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    I moved to this pattern.

    1. Doggy Files Episodes = adventure stories of all kinds.

    2. DF MILF Alerts = When a bat signal is needed regarding a delectable MILF available in the area.

    3. DFFTA = After discussion with a certain bear we defined a new Doggy File Fuck Toy Alert. Its for those girls we all love that may not be conventionally attractive, but have the equipment and the attitude to deliver deep satisfaction. The ones you certainly don't bring home to mutha.

    Current DFFTA candidates include Yumi at Blue Jade, Gina at Brisa, and the new girl that just landed at Lotus.

    The scouting continues!
    So the Doggy product line has now expanded into an entire suite of tools! Consider adding a little tagline at the end of your notes, like "Report powered by DoggyTech". It adds a certain gravitas.

  6. #5133

    Card anaolgy interesting there is a need for catagorization

    I moved to this pattern.

    1. Doggy Files Episodes = adventure stories of all kinds.

    2. DF MILF Alerts = When a bat signal is needed regarding a delectable MILF available in the area.

    3. DFFTA = After discussion with a certain bear we defined a new Doggy File Fuck Toy Alert. Its for those girls we all love that may not be conventionally attractive, but have the equipment and the attitude to deliver deep satisfaction. The ones you certainly don't bring home to mutha.

    Current DFFTA candidates include Yumi at Blue Jade, Gina at Brisa, and the new girl that just landed at Lotus.

    The scouting continues!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibs789  [View Original Post]
    The Doggy Files is like baseball cards. Usually you get single players, but every once in a while you get a team photo! Actually, did you ever consider a career as a scout? Or maybe creating some version of AMP sabermetrics? What's the AMP version of OPS? Actually finding a great girl is a lot like Moneyball. You can't do it from pictures or measurements, which are more like traditional batting average. Where does the real player value lie?

  7. #5132

    Bad experience at Maple w / Sarah

    Been to maple a few times but haven't been in 3 months or so. So a couple of days ago I went in the late afternoon and met Sarah at the door. She was a smokeshow to be sure! Paid my dues and got undressed. She asked if I wanted a massage and I confirmed. She had me lay face down, the usual. I try to make a little small talk but it's fairly clear she's not interested. No worries. Now, I normally am not comfortable face down with my nose in the hole, arms down at my side. I prefer to lay face down with my arms out and hanging off the table arms up and hands up by my head, and laying with my head turned to one side. I am a little claustrophobic and it's just a comfort thing. But she *insisted* I keep my hands at my side and put my face through the hole. Every time I tried to adjust, I was met with her telling me to stay still. It's important to note here that she had set her phone on the table by my side and I could tell she was checking it often, so it was evident that she didn't want me to see her with her face in the screen. This is, of course, NOT helping me to get in the mood.

    About five minutes go by and she opened the door to call out to another girl that her Doordash would be here soon. Great. Sure enough, she immediately says it's time for the flip. I'm not excited in the slightest yet, but out came the bag for a CBJ. Okay. Still not doing much to get me going. Doorbell rings, she gets up and leaves to get her food, I assume. From there, everything was crazy rushed. She told me exactly how to position myself on the table: flat on my back with my legs together, which is another huge turnoff and I'm getting more annoyed than turned on. She mounts me CG and it absolutely isn't working for me because my bullshit tolerance meter is starting to dip into the red, so I get up and switch to DS in and attempt to salvage the session. She only lets me attempt it for 30 seconds or so before she tells me to lay back down and goes back to CBJ. I manage to get it up (she IS good at it and DT / gagging was enough to finally let me relax a little and enjoy it somewhat) and I finish.

    She gives me some wipes to clean myself up and stands there on her phone while I get dressed and leave. I was in and out of there in (no shit) 25 minutes at the MOST. And that's being generous.

    Total disappointment, especially since Sarah was so. Fucking. Hot. I'm sincerely happy that most posters seem to get impeccable service at Maple, but I will not be going back.

  8. #5131

    Doggy version of the "team card"

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    QQ Massage right now is some sort of MILF heaven, the three ladies there are all knockouts with exceptional skills.
    The Doggy Files is like baseball cards. Usually you get single players, but every once in a while you get a team photo! Actually, did you ever consider a career as a scout? Or maybe creating some version of AMP sabermetrics? What's the AMP version of OPS? Actually finding a great girl is a lot like Moneyball. You can't do it from pictures or measurements, which are more like traditional batting average. Where does the real player value lie?

  9. #5130

    Helen at Brisa

    After reading a couple positive reviews of Helen, I wanted to see what the hype was about. I agree that the hype is justified.

    Helen is a youngish MILF with shoulder-length hair, short spinner body, and a pretty face with large eyes and cute dimples. He style is GFE with dashes of PSE. Cuddly, then naughty. She was an absolute dream date. She seemed genuinely interested in making sure I had a great time while also making me believe she was having a great time herself. Not Monica level, but definitely Monica-adjacent.

    The other girls came in to upsell a 6 hand because dinner-time is usually slow, but I was only there for Helen today. Gina is curvy. To be frank, she's too curvy for me. But she has massive cans and gladly shoved them in my face. I get a very aggressive PSE energy from her and based on the reviews, she has skills. But if she lost 15-20 lbs I'd guess she'd close more walk-ins. Yiyi was young, very tall, very thin, and very pretty. She was a little timid compared to Gina, but sometimes those girls can surprise you when you get them alone.

    I'm interested in seeing Yiyi, but also would love to repeat with Helen, but I only have one day left in Western Washington on this trip.

  10. #5129

    DF MILF Alert. LuLu at QQ FedWay gets it done

    QQ Massage right now is some sort of MILF heaven, the three ladies there are all knockouts with exceptional skills. Lala getting much attention now for good reasons, she truly has the body of a goddess. Myself and anyone else with a libido has a crush on Shana, the MMS, she does the absolute best massage in the whole area with added L1 if you want, if that combo is your thing your search is over.

    I just want to give a shout out to the third angel at QQ, that is Lulu (I know these names could not be more confusing.). Lulu is beautiful in her own right but what sets her apart for me is her enthusiastic service. I described her in another review as having a "hungry mouth" she loves DFK and absolutely latches on like a remora whether it is your face or your johnson. She is also tight as can be, has a great body too, and for whatever reason can get me off when nothing else works. She has worked next to the likes of Summer and now Lala, just legendary providers, and multiple times I have found myself actually busting my nut in Lulu instead. She takes absolute grinning pleasure in doing it too, she knows her powers.

    Don't sleep on her (so to speak), its just impossible to not have a good time at QQ right now.

  11. #5128

    If you love big boobs then think about Gina at Brisa

    Gina's awesome. Great friendly personality and a ton of fun. Simply massive knockers which I couldn't get enough of. Kept thinking I'd find implants in there somewhere but there all natural as far as I could tell. Great girlfriend style, super BBBJ which she took down all the way, and really fun watching those big cans while she rode me and when she was bent over the table. Super time, and no push out the door. Got the whole hour.

  12. #5127

    Korean Massage Spa. Yep I just heard from BeBe too

    She has a body to die for and is such a chill lady too. The magic trick with the cover she does has completely fooled me multiple times.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobin1914  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate you guys chiming in, the girl that contacted me was BeBe who I reviewed back in Sept while she was at Snow aka Alice massage. Maybe the shops are connected, I might go check it out this weekend since she was my type.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftForDawn  [View Original Post]
    I went there just before the month changed, saw nana, she said she is Korean but then at the end it sounded like maybe she is half Chinese and half Korean. She is cute I believe she said she is 24 which doesn't seem far off from how she looks. She said she was moving soon and it sounds like she is at Alice / snow spa or whatever it's called close to the bowling alley / skating rink.

    She was maybe 5'5 and had maybe large Cs or Ds they did feel natural but not much of an ass and she had a tattoo just under her belly button probably hiding a c section scar, which I'd rather see the scar then some of these big giant not so great looking tattoos.

    Idk if it was her or how they do it at that shop but got a saranwrap BJ, it was like some sort of plastic bag that's a first for me. Then cfs for the rest, she's not bad and did an okay massage.

    The times before I have stopped by it's been older ladies but maybe now they use younger girls since nana did seem around 25.

  13. #5126

    Thanks for the info to both you and KrDoggy

    Quote Originally Posted by LeftForDawn  [View Original Post]
    I went there just before the month changed, saw nana, she said she is Korean but then at the end it sounded like maybe she is half Chinese and half Korean. She is cute I believe she said she is 24 which doesn't seem far off from how she looks. She said she was moving soon and it sounds like she is at Alice / snow spa or whatever it's called close to the bowling alley / skating rink.

    She was maybe 5'5 and had maybe large Cs or Ds they did feel natural but not much of an ass and she had a tattoo just under her belly button probably hiding a c section scar, which I'd rather see the scar then some of these big giant not so great looking tattoos.

    Idk if it was her or how they do it at that shop but got a saranwrap BJ, it was like some sort of plastic bag that's a first for me. Then cfs for the rest, she's not bad and did an okay massage.

    The times before I have stopped by it's been older ladies but maybe now they use younger girls since nana did seem around 25.
    I appreciate you guys chiming in, the girl that contacted me was BeBe who I reviewed back in Sept while she was at Snow aka Alice massage. Maybe the shops are connected, I might go check it out this weekend since she was my type.

  14. #5125

    Korean massage spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobin1914  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some insight on the place called Korean massage spa, it is opposite side of pac hwy from Lotus in Federal way it seems and was wondering if anyone has been in there? Someone asked me to come there for a visit and I like said person but have never seen a post about this place and that is a red flag for me. I tried googling it but didn't find anything useful, any intel would be appreciated on the place.
    I went there just before the month changed, saw nana, she said she is Korean but then at the end it sounded like maybe she is half Chinese and half Korean. She is cute I believe she said she is 24 which doesn't seem far off from how she looks. She said she was moving soon and it sounds like she is at Alice / snow spa or whatever it's called close to the bowling alley / skating rink.

    She was maybe 5'5 and had maybe large Cs or Ds they did feel natural but not much of an ass and she had a tattoo just under her belly button probably hiding a c section scar, which I'd rather see the scar then some of these big giant not so great looking tattoos.

    Idk if it was her or how they do it at that shop but got a saranwrap BJ, it was like some sort of plastic bag that's a first for me. Then cfs for the rest, she's not bad and did an okay massage.

    The times before I have stopped by it's been older ladies but maybe now they use younger girls since nana did seem around 25.

  15. #5124

    Lala at QQ

    I'm in Western WA for a couple days and after reading two glowing reviews about new Lala at QQ in Federal Way, I had to see for myself.

    I showed up and recognized her right away: guys she's mega-MILF Yao. Lala was a previous name she used. If you want details, she's been reviewed in Fenix Burien, JM Seattle, and Magnolia Renton.

    I won't do a super descriptive review other than to say she is crazy hot and great at reading your mind. It was one of the hottest and high energy visits in memory. Orally amazing. Yoga teacher body. Tattoo of a woman's face on her left shoulderblade for a positive I'd. She said she's here for 2 months. I plan to see her again tomorrow before I drive back to the other side.

    Other girl Lulu was slightly MILFy-er but still looked good. MMS is also a hottie but good luck getting her clothes off.

    Yao / Lala used to do professional legit massage before turning to the dark side. It's tempting to jump to dessert but it was worth it to me to enjoy everything.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape