Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 44205
-
12-06-25 13:21 #41580Senior Member

Posts: 62I sent you a DM. I get mine filled from CVS (100 mg).
Originally Posted by JuneBugg
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 12:59 #41579Senior Member

Posts: 39Lovely
Lovely in Santa Ana is a FS shop and the girls are Chinese in their thirties. Everything off is the norm if we are talking about the same Lovely. Didn't know the door fee was that cheap. Any reviews on this place would be a plus. Not certain but the girls might rotate from 777 and now 888. Need a hidden gem to make this year complete.
Originally Posted by Tipisil
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 11:57 #41578Senior Member

Posts: 637Actually those places were in the most expensive tier. There are other places where 40-50 still works without complaint. Usually places that are mostly legit, and the girl is freelancing without permission of management. In jack shacks (see above), the girls all compare notes, and don't take low ball offers. Individual girls doing a quick pull for extra bucks, isn't aware of going rates.
Originally Posted by Tipisil
[View Original Post]
By the way, I have found that AMP's in low end areas tend to ask more: 60 or 70 house fee. It seems strange. My theory is that they get stiffed for low tips or no tips, so they raise their price to make sure they make it on the house fee. So they probably take a lower tip. Can anyone confirm?
-
12-06-25 11:55 #41577Regular Member

Posts: 16Sophie at 88 skin
Had a good time here last time with Angela. Contacted the number, asked who is the best there currently and was recommended Sophie.
When I had arrived and met Sophie. I was surprised how tiny she was. 5', small lean frame, fair skin, no tats, complete sweetheart.
She started with a quick little massage that didn't last long due to not being able to lay face-down comfortably as I was getting too excited. On the flip, she was already naked. She was so tiny, I just immediately started pulling her in and exploring her little body. Very beautiful face that made good eye contact during some dining. BBBJ, 69, Mish, even picked her up and fucked her against the wall for a bit. Her kitty was in one of the tightest I've had, not surprised for such a small girl in her 20's. Finished in her mouth, she kept sucking after busting a weeks worth into her mouth.
Laid around and cuddled with her on top of me until my hour was up. She definitely lived up to the phone operator's recommendation. Was told she'll be here till the 15th, so I'll definitely come again for her.
-
12-06-25 11:04 #41576Senior Member

Posts: 898Doubt any supplies this, outside of a legit pharmacy.
Originally Posted by JuneBugg
[View Original Post]
My suggestion, use something like Lemonaide Health, Hims or whatever. Have the script transferred to a pharmacy local to you. If you are concerned about someone accidentally discovering the script, then use a pharmacy that you would never use in real life.
https://www.lemonaidhealth.com/
-
12-06-25 08:53 #41575Senior Member

Posts: 1622Your doctor? Or Hims online?
Originally Posted by JuneBugg
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 08:52 #41574Senior Member

Posts: 1622Lovely day spa
Figured I'd take a gamble on somewhere new. Boy was I wrong. Opted for 30 minutes. Massage felt like a hair storm. Just poking at random places with an elbow. No pressure just jabbing randomly everywhere. On the flip got a handy. The plus side was that she took off everything and allowed touching everywhere. Hit shortchanged on my 30 minutes because some dude came in and said he was going to get cash from the bank? Or something.
Not worth it unless you like to random jabbing on your body. Didn't get her name because will definitely not return.
3 door fee plus. 5 tip.
-
12-06-25 04:54 #41573Senior Member

Posts: 305 star
Probably the 5 star on Edinger / Euclid. They have drapes, not doors and 1 room that has a door that locks. 30/ hh for the drapes and 40/ hh for the locked door. Everyone knows what you're doing when you choose. Usually a selection of women on the older side. Great food next door too.
Originally Posted by Mel
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 03:13 #41572Senior Member

Posts: 30Gabby at OA Spa
Got an evening craving and decided to stop by in the evening. MMS greeted me and said I give you Gabby, trust me. Sure thing honey. Gave her the house fee then waited in the first room.
In walks a tiny sexy little babe named Gabby. She's about 5'2 and barely 100 lbs so a proper spinner. Tight silver dress. Lots of make up. Legs shining and very toned. I laid out the tip for her on the little counter and waited face down. She came back with a whole baggie of things. Started with a surprisingly good massage. Because she was so small, she was using all her weight on the massage and really got the pops and aches out of my back and shoulders for a few minutes. Then of course the tease started.
The tease was pretty good. Cat bath. Rubbing her eraser nips all across my back. She hopped off for a sec to grab wipes and wiped my ass. In my mind I'm already expecting a rim. After she cleans and wipes me, she proceeds with a very nice rim. She even pulls my ass back so I'm properly on all fours and she's rimming. Licking my balls from behind as well in the process. She spreads my legs even further to completely get underneath me and basically sucks me face up from underneath. Love it when they volunteer their way through and suck from underneath like that while you're on all fours. Her BBBJ skills were exceptional. No teeth. Lots of bls, shaft licking and eye contact. She comes out from underneath, we continue in 69 and I reciprocate a little bit.
Onto the main act, she hops off and grabs the cover and slaps it on. Goes straight to CG and rode me so good. I just laid there and her ass control was doing all the work. Pretty impressive and got me extra turned on. Eventually she got tired and I hopped on to take control. We went through a few positions rough pounding her until completion. She was enthusiastic from greeting all the way through to completion. Fun little spinner and would definitely recommend her.
50 + 150 (HF + Tip). Services: DFK, BBBJ, 69, rim, CFS (cg, mish, k9, prone bone).
-
12-06-25 02:48 #41571Senior Member

Posts: 637Thanks. Yes, I don't like haggling either. The only time I do is when they throw out some outrageous number as if I just fell off the turnip truck. For example, at Sakura one time, a girl asked for 1 C for a HJ? Thats nuts. She was cute as hell and gave some UTC access but that's FS money. But if you haggle them down, they might give you the kung fu monkey grip, no access, and just make it the worst HJ of your life. So like you, I can always cancel the rest of the session, and consider it a cost of doing business. It really works out better if it truly is a tip you pay after the deed, where you decide the compensation. Rather than a set fee in advance. I had a bad experience with Vivi at M2018 too where I ended up giving her 20 and going to another shop and starting over.
Originally Posted by MrPlumber
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 01:16 #41570Senior Member

Posts: 34VIAGRA or anything similar
Anyone know someone who supplies here in OC or LA?
-
12-05-25 22:33 #41569Senior Member

Posts: 1377The one by the Bowling alley probably get some Sucky sucky. I remember I used to go there in the summertime really hot hopefully they have ventilation.
Originally Posted by Mel
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 21:23 #41568Senior Member

Posts: 3525 Star
Is that 5 Star on Westminster Bl near the bowling alley? I'm near that place all the time, and I'm thinking there is another 5 Star in OC somewhere. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Tipisil
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 20:17 #41567Regular Member

Posts: 5THE Mandy?
I'm curious if this is Mandy from 2-3 mths ago? Who'd normally rotate in and out. Last I heard she went to Chicago and thought she was gone for good.
Originally Posted by Ckain
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 20:04 #41566Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304Linda at Du
She is the real deal. Had to go for a 2nd session to see if I caught her on a good day the first time or if she is consistent. Consistent is the verdict. Right away she smiled when she saw me, moved us to room 1 and said she missed me. Everything about the entire session was slow and sensual, and the slower we went, the more vocal her moaning got. It was driving me insane. We spent much more time with oral play this time around. No DT but the suction more than made up for it. She does give an effort at DT but cannot go very far. She was super receptive to 69 and kept bucking around as I hit certain spots. The CFS was better than the last time, and as I stated, I learned that the slower I went, the more she got into it so now I was on a mission. This one is quickly making my top 5. I'd love to know from other mongers if she is always this slow and sensual or does she visit pound town here and there?












Reply With Quote




