Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 368 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 5518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5128

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by BcHeadHunter  [View Original Post]
    No release date, has a probable cause hearing on 12-1, $5 k bond for failure to appear on possession charge.
    Any news??

  2. #5127
    Quote Originally Posted by WraithSlayer03  [View Original Post]
    Not yet, but she looks good! Good rate too for what she offers!
    Well she won't send other pictures so something tells me its fake.

  3. #5126
    Not yet, but she looks good! Good rate too for what she offers!

  4. #5125

    Anyone Seen Ms Juicy?


  5. #5124

    Pixie

    Finally crossed off the bucket list. She has a smoking little body. At first the chemistry wasn't there and assumed it would be mechanical but once she rode the thickness for a few minutes she really got into and I was like wow pure GFE and then PSE!! She even started some dirty talk as she was getting those orgasms knocked out. I may go back with that kind of enthusiastic pounding session.

  6. #5123

    Pixie current link

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...w/067610221034

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatUnit  [View Original Post]
    Can you send recent link? I'm guessing her number may change a lot.

  7. #5122

    Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800  [View Original Post]
    Haha. I logged on to leave a Pixie report and saw this post. I guess you just have to be lucky. I was in Lansing a couple days ago for shopping. Had a little time so texted Pixie. Got a prompt reply and within 20 minutes was at a nice little house on the south side. Neighborhood looked ok It was midday. She still has a great body and I can cross off one armed hottie from my bucket list.
    Can you send recent link? I'm guessing her number may change a lot.

  8. #5121

    Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    Why does it seem nearly impossible to get Pixie to answer a call or text? I saw her many years ago but now it's been years since I've been able to get in touch with her. What's the secret?
    Haha. I logged on to leave a Pixie report and saw this post. I guess you just have to be lucky. I was in Lansing a couple days ago for shopping. Had a little time so texted Pixie. Got a prompt reply and within 20 minutes was at a nice little house on the south side. Neighborhood looked ok It was midday. She still has a great body and I can cross off one armed hottie from my bucket list.

  9. #5120

    Pixie

    Why does it seem nearly impossible to get Pixie to answer a call or text? I saw her many years ago but now it's been years since I've been able to get in touch with her. What's the secret?

  10. #5119

    Lansing UTR

    I will be visiting Lansing tomorrow near CMU not all that familiar with area. Any college UTR's or young and busty to share with me or recommend. Send pm or post link here. Thanks in advance.

  11. #5118

    Okemos spinner

    Yes that is who I was referring to, have not seen yet but seems like an enjoyable lady with no bullshit games. LOL I know drcum paid the extra 10 to pop in her.

  12. #5117
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiBob  [View Original Post]
    She is great. I connected with her a couple weeks ago. She surpassed my expectations. Looks better than pics. Very fit spinner. Extremely hot in my opinion. Only available Fridays. Has a regular professional job. Not too many like her. A real find.
    I 100% agree never got around to posting a review, but her pictures are both accurate but also she looks better in person. Very fit, super sexy, incredibly tight. Definitely a must see.

  13. #5116

    MichiBob

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiBob  [View Original Post]
    She is great. I connected with her a couple weeks ago. She surpassed my expectations. Looks better than pics. Very fit spinner. Extremely hot in my opinion. Only available Fridays. Has a regular professional job. Not too many like her. A real find.
    Bob, sent you a dm.

  14. #5115
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce5102  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her last week she offers everything including CIP for an extra $10. She send me a photo she looks closer to 60 than 45 to me.
    She is great. I connected with her a couple weeks ago. She surpassed my expectations. Looks better than pics. Very fit spinner. Extremely hot in my opinion. Only available Fridays. Has a regular professional job. Not too many like her. A real find.

  15. #5114

    45?

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitLicker9666  [View Original Post]
    Any one tried out the, she says 45, older lady in okemos. Says she's only available fri. Does not post much. Last time she was in the easy lansing skip. Says she like to give head.
    I talked to her last week she offers everything including CIP for an extra $10. She send me a photo she looks closer to 60 than 45 to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape