Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 59445
-
12-06-25 09:16 #57855Senior Member

Posts: 189Mint L1
Is the L1 decent? OTC or hand to flesh touching? Is touching top and bottom?
Originally Posted by BigLipps145
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 06:48 #57854Senior Member

Posts: 297Focus Massage
I was there a couple of months ago and it was worth going back. I don't get over that way often though.
Originally Posted by Reachkgee
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 23:04 #57853Senior Member

Posts: 81Gardenia Spa Duluth
Spot off of PIB in Duluth. Looks like they have a new crew working. Place has been hit or miss over the years. Mostly miss.
If anyone wants to trade stories, drop me a dm.
-
12-05-25 23:02 #57852Senior Member

Posts: 81Thats kayla, been around for awhile. She has owned a number of places in ATL and isn't that fun anymore. She's made bank it seems.
Originally Posted by LocoLover6969
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 22:33 #57851Senior Member

Posts: 256Mint
$60 h hr. $80 hour. The place is spotless and comfortable. It's worth it to me. Donations $200 for L3. May get better on that one.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 22:19 #57850Regular Member

Posts: 4Golden spa
They changed their name to Golden spa. I've been there twice in 2 weeks and I left very happy.
Originally Posted by Reachkgee
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 22:15 #57849Regular Member

Posts: 14Buford
The one in xx65 Lanier Islands pkwy.
Originally Posted by SarcasticKing
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 17:58 #57848Senior Member

Posts: 80Lawrenceville
I live in Lawrenceville. Try BD massage at 29 and Sugarloaf. Or Qi Massage off Pike St, across from CVS. I haven't been to BD in a while but the girls at Qi are good enough. My last visit to Qi was. 7+. 6 L1 OTD, a couple weeks ago. I've been to BD a dozen times or more and never struck out. The house fee is .8 hr there. That should change your luck before Christmas.
Originally Posted by SarcasticKing
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 15:42 #57847Senior Member

Posts: 310Are you talking about I-Win massage? The place is in Chamblee I think off Shallowford not Buford. Totally legit for me but that was a while ago.
Originally Posted by Reachkgee
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 15:28 #57846Senior Member

Posts: 310Omi massage
Omi massage totally legit place by a gas station out in Gwinnett. Out that way for work and saw it when I stopped for gas. Otherwise completely hidden. I should've known with the Christmas decorations outside and inside the place. Good enough legit massage. Draped whole time very professional.
I've had a string of bad luck lately.
-
12-05-25 14:41 #57845Regular Member

Posts: 4What place.
Originally Posted by Osmosiss
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 11:24 #57844Senior Member

Posts: 674Place is great! You won't leave unhappy for sure.
Originally Posted by Reachkgee
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 08:49 #57843Senior Member

Posts: 189The Place?
Which place are you talking about?
Originally Posted by Reachkgee
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 07:54 #57842Senior Member

Posts: 312Sounds awesome.
Why not in the Orlando forum?
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 07:03 #57841Senior Member

Posts: 189Great Massage on Atlanta 9
Anyone had a better experience than I had? Seems like they went straight and legit. Haven't been there in 5 years. Went last week, no happiness.










Reply With Quote




