Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 41280
-
12-07-25 23:17 #39435Senior Member

Posts: 55Really looks like this
The Erotic Review shows her based in Manhattan and her rate is $900/ hr. Quality ain't cheap.
Originally Posted by MouthHunter
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 23:09 #39434Senior Member

Posts: 49Updating review for Layla / Snowbunny
Had her a few weeks ago and she lost a lot of weight. Not skinny yet but def not as thick as she used to be. Met her at Ramada in Mandarin. She offered up her 'sister' to me when I got there cause she was tired but the sister had some weird raised bumps on her back so I declined and her sister waited in the bathroom. Layla fell asleep literally halfway through the date so I just left. 5 min later I get messages saying to come back or I'm going to jail for rape. 5 min after that I get messages saying never mind we found the money. Guess they thought I ran off with the $ after she fell asleep.
-
12-07-25 21:41 #39433Senior Member

Posts: 250Best providers in Jax?
Will be in town for Christmas. Can any of you mongers point me in the direction of the best providers in Jax. Preferably big booty white or Latina girls. I'm also looking for a good deepthroat queen too, pm me or quote this post. -BL.
-
12-06-25 16:04 #39432Senior Member

Posts: 1055If she really looks like this
She must've cost $1000.
Originally Posted by PvbGator20
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 11:35 #39431Senior Member

Posts: 1125Missy Banks
I'm in town and craving some baby bump. I connected with Missy and was at her place within the hour. Donation is fair for a qv, hh was pricey at $$ but came with multiple pops. She had her own room and we got comfortable before she started with a BBBJ to get me hard, round 1 was doggie and I blew on her back. After a few minutes she started with another BBBJ and we went mosh and a couple other positions she could manage before I finished on her stomach. Overall a good experience and might visit again before I leave if I can carve out some time.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/272369649367
-
12-06-25 10:51 #39430Senior Member

Posts: 34Had a dream about her a couple months ago. Would not repeat or recommend due to the candy use and house / roommate situation.
Originally Posted by FU123
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 07:27 #39429Senior Member

Posts: 1246Kyrie. It's a No For Me!
I came across Kyrie's ad and was excited that I may be able to fuck this hot (in a ghetto trash way) girl. I found out her name through cashapp and googled it. Needless to say, I'm not going anywhere near this girl or who she's still associated with! Damn!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/882318522149
-
12-06-25 07:20 #39428Senior Member

Posts: 1246Breanna
Just FYI, Breanna (aka Nikki) is currently downtown for a while.
I've fucked this tall, fake tittied blonde a few times and always enjoyed myself, but she has had some not so good reviews. With any of these addicts, YMMV.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...f/869443153138
-
12-06-25 06:14 #39427Senior Member

Posts: 129Re: toned
This is "toned" to you?
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 22:40 #39426Senior Member

Posts: 130Sunshine Inn
Oh wow that right there is in the area of 32209, once I see that zipcode that reminds me of moncrief. It looks like its 5 minutes away from that. The area is definately not that great. Moncrief from my experience is the number 1 worst area of jax by far.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 14:18 #39425Senior Member

Posts: 316Sunshine Inn😖.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 12:48 #39424Senior Member

Posts: 618Area?
In what area are they staying?
Originally Posted by SfxtBro
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 11:20 #39423Senior Member

Posts: 86I've chatted with this one a few times, but they're staying in a pretty bad area and also I feel like they're going to be looking worse in person like candy users. Let me know if you toftt.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 09:56 #39422Senior Member

Posts: 500First one,
I have seen the first one you posted a few times now. She has a very safe, well kept incall near Collins. Her pics are accurate and she is thick but very toned. Great fun bags and a tight kitty. In my experience, comms are good. I can definitely recommend a visit.
Originally Posted by DudeJax904
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 09:51 #39421Senior Member

Posts: 396Any info Tasty Treats
Another One Tasty Treats.
She looks familiar too. One of her pictures looks kind like Pril and reminds of one pops up every now and then called Alexandria.
Can someone give any input if he saw her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/549063878803









Reply With Quote






