Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 255 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 3821
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3506

    Almost Caught Up

    Quote Originally Posted by FinallyJoined  [View Original Post]
    The Ypsi Washington st Shangri la is getting some unwanted attention on Reddit. Reported that cops maybe paid a visit last week. (not related to Packard st Shangra La) I had visited this place and really enjoyed myself. I do hate the location, hopefully they fall off the radar and reopen in more discreet space. Be safe out there.
    I was there a little while ago and the YPD came knocking at the backdoor while I was in the middle of getting a massage. Talk about a heart racing experience.

  2. #3505

    Of interest

    The Ypsi Washington st Shangri la is getting some unwanted attention on Reddit. Reported that cops maybe paid a visit last week. (not related to Packard st Shangra La) I had visited this place and really enjoyed myself. I do hate the location, hopefully they fall off the radar and reopen in more discreet space. Be safe out there.

  3. #3504

    Careful at and Wash and Grove

    Saw a post on Reddit in the are / ypsi forum that 25 and Wash and Grove might be on LE radar. And Wash got a visit and they didn't have occupancy and business license.

    Wise to be careful and keep wits about you when visiting.

  4. #3503

    Sometimes the Truth Ain't Pretty

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatUnit  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the useless feedback. This is massage section not escort. If your happy with Asian grandma jackhammer and finger in your butt for $40 good for you. Looking for hot all American massage. Chances are I get the digits if I want extras from one of them. Money not an issue.
    He told you exactly what to expect. It not being what you wanted to hear is irrelevant. If you'd used the search function you'd see that the only thing anybody gets from Tropical Touch is blue balls. This is equally true of literally EVERY location, Michigan and Ohio. I don't know if they've infected anyplace else.

    If you want service from mostly fat American girls try New Era in Jackson. There used to occasionally be a gem but I quit going there before covid because the GPS got out of control, like tropical touch but with a handy or occasionally Russian.

    Otherwise your very best option in the entire state most likely is Grand Rapids.

  5. #3502

    Chelsea

    Anyone know if anyone working out of hotel i94 and 52 chelsea. If so could you pass me the number. Want to get relaxed before procedure. Thanks in advance. DS.

  6. #3501
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatUnit  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the useless feedback. This is massage section not escort. If your happy with Asian grandma jackhammer and finger in your butt for $40 good for you. Looking for hot all American massage. Chances are I get the digits if I want extras from one of them. Money not an issue.
    Some of need that jackhammer technique. Most Koreans I've visited just dive right into the backdoor without warning. 2 fingers if she doesn't like you. Where ya gettin' that for $40 these days?

  7. #3500
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatUnit  [View Original Post]
    What are the prices. I'm getting sick of these old Asians. Looking for all American young busty. I heard the talent is beautiful.
    Their prices are listed on their website. Most here would think they're too expensive for what you get, but I actually enjoy my time with a few beautiful ladies there. Just don't expect to get what you expect at an AMP.

  8. #3499
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatUnit  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the useless feedback. This is massage section not escort. If your happy with Asian grandma jackhammer and finger in your butt for $40 good for you. Looking for hot all American massage. Chances are I get the digits if I want extras from one of them. Money not an issue.
    They are a legitimate business franchise. They don't break the law. They tease, and they're often quite beautiful, and I love their relaxation secessions. I see on of them regularly and am not disappointed.

    If you expect an AMP session, you will be disappointed.

  9. #3498

    882 Grove

    See 882 Grove office blg has new ad on stg. If true back open.

  10. #3497

    Ann Arbor Massage

    Went by Pioran tonight. Busy AF after U of M v OSU game. Left and went across street to Heavenly. Did a quick 30 min for $50 and $100 handy. Tried to negotiate for less, but she didn't want to budge and I wanted to bust a nut (and she was hot). Nice titties to suck. Might return in a pinch.

  11. #3496
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatUnit  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the useless feedback. This is massage section not escort. If your happy with Asian grandma jackhammer and finger in your butt for $40 good for you. Looking for hot all American massage. Chances are I get the digits if I want extras from one of them. Money not an issue.
    That useless feedback might save someone $200. Yes the girls tend to range from kind of cute to real cute imo. You might be able to see who's working from their Snapchat account. Hope that helps more. Good luck keeping fingers out of your bung hole.

  12. #3495

    Tropical touch

    Quote Originally Posted by FinallyJoined  [View Original Post]
    Good luck getting anything more than massage there.
    Thanks for the useless feedback. This is massage section not escort. If your happy with Asian grandma jackhammer and finger in your butt for $40 good for you. Looking for hot all American massage. Chances are I get the digits if I want extras from one of them. Money not an issue.

  13. #3494

    No extras

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatUnit  [View Original Post]
    What are the prices. I'm getting sick of these old Asians. Looking for all American young busty. I heard the talent is beautiful.
    No extras, massage sucked, only went once never again.

  14. #3493

    Piaoran

    Piaoran posted on STG. I stopped going there years ago. I wonder if they got some new and improved employees.

  15. #3492
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatUnit  [View Original Post]
    What are the prices. I'm getting sick of these old Asians. Looking for all American young busty. I heard the talent is beautiful.
    Good luck getting anything more than massage there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape