Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 27131
-
12-06-25 15:46 #25811Senior Member

Posts: 4098Miki Moon NYSE? She's not a JGirl. She's Chinese American. Seems to be another entitled OFSlut. Why do you keep looking at her? You want to hit that?
Originally Posted by AlmostVirgin
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 15:02 #25810Senior Member

Posts: 608Miki raised to 600 H outcall only after a short stay. JGirl is too bougee to work AMP? A relative discount to most outcall girls I guess.
Nice! Nothing wrong with her lips but there's no telling these girls differently so you just have to nod along and support their decisions, right? LOL.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 13:41 #25809Senior Member

Posts: 35Coco at sunshine wellness. Rachel at new rainbow spa). Lots if AMP providers in flushing. I assume you've done Taylor at nyaf.
Originally Posted by Rax1190
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 21:21 #25808Senior Member

Posts: 4098Gangnam style
I think everything has been improved. The new face is different than the old face. The eyes are bigger and she has moved away from the GND look. The new pictures are very similar to what you will see now. Body wise, her's is close to the recent Anne 1010 2. 0 version.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
BTW: Anne 1010 is working on her 3. 0 changes. She's hitting the gym hard and tells me that I will be impressed when she is back in a few months.
-
12-05-25 21:06 #25807Senior Member

Posts: 208Was there an additional tip on top of the $$$ for BB?
Originally Posted by WellHung123
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 20:19 #25806Senior Member

Posts: 115Haha! Ruki is clean shaven, very minimal stubbles and nice innie. Very nice and petite body, as expected for 18. Short hair now, last pic on website is most accurate. I think she looks better in the long hair pics, oh well. Hope she's a fast learner, like the other girl you mentioned!!
Originally Posted by SfoDavid67
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 19:43 #25805Senior Member

Posts: 4755Mimi MK the hot ticket and new deliveries
I have to remember. Her face pics now looked very diff it seems.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
📍NYC (2 babes):
➕ Mika R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/11619 $260/$320/$400 - Pretty girl is back. #NBC. GL gents.
➕ Sakura R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/27038 $240/$300/$380.
🆕 Potential match found: Sakura-R8 ↔ Sakura MLE https://myluxeescape.com/content/ - 100%.
-
12-05-25 18:43 #25804Senior Member

Posts: 837Hey man you are one lucky fuck! If I had time I would head up (from DC) to drop a load or two in her. I'm in late 50's and the opportunity to drop a load in an 18 yo is pretty rare. Currious does she have a Bush or totally shaven? Is pussy a genuine innie? Been about 3 years since I had an 18 yo.
Originally Posted by WellHung123
[View Original Post]
Convinced her (Girl from 3 years ago) to do a gangbang, she did very well and learned fast!
But then again she could show up here and is magically 21!
At least I know for a fact mine (3 years ago) was 18+ 2 months CONFIRMED 100%.
-
12-05-25 18:20 #25803Senior Member

Posts: 4098Mimi MK
She's in room4. It's been a year and a half and she is still super horny. We made out like 2 high schooler. Pussy is shaved and very tight. Had to add lube to get my cock in the door. Review to follow. She's only in New York for a week. I will be banging as much as possible.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 15:57 #25802Senior Member

Posts: 1727
Originally Posted by Archie
[View Original Post]
Definitely mashiro. Slim and flat as a board.
Originally Posted by Kakattekina
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 14:46 #25801Senior Member

Posts: 159100% Mashiro.
Originally Posted by Archie
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 14:38 #25800Senior Member

Posts: 129Skinniest / Smallest Cheat
Which current provider is skinniest and has smallest chest? Thanks.
-
12-05-25 13:22 #25799Regular Member

Posts: 5BBFS greek
Any recent recs for BBFSCIA girls? I've made my way through the NYAF / SG rotation (Helen, Lucy, Bynes, Allyssa, Kimber, Jasmine) - looking to expand to some new shops or independents. Any info is appreciated, thanks in advance.
-
12-05-25 13:06 #25798Senior Member

Posts: 4098Let's see if CIP is still on the menu.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 11:51 #25797Senior Member

Posts: 4755Calvin Klein girl.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




