Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 114 of 1776 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 164 214 614 1114 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 26637
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24942

    Snow bunny

    Hi fellow mongers has anyone seen this young snow bunny? Is she TGTBT? Good service? She's my type if her service is good and pictures is accurate. Can message if you want Thanks.

    Had to screen shot cause can't seem to copy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251206_131012_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20251206_130949_Chrome.jpg‎  

  2. #24941

    Jen / Snow

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/004590132743

    She is 100% everything in her ad.

    Pics are accurate and current. A very high degree of authenticy.

    BBBJ, BBFS if you want to partake. High skill level of giving oral. Past reviews confirmed.

    Rates 150 ss 180 hh 220 h.

    Did not negotiate (what? IKR) but I'm almost sure you can. No clock watching or upsell. Didn't ask for donation upon arrival, bonus!

    Couple of notes: She's a nervous chatter and pacer. Don't mistake that for being on something. I didn't whiteness any tracks or coverups but that doesn't mean anything. Wonderful attitude. I treated her very friendly and she returned the same. (I brought her a Starbucks because I asked) Incall hotel room was super clean and well organized, easy access safe parking. She is accommodating to your needs as well.

    Look in Flint under snow for past reviews. She's Jen for now.

    Overall 9/10.

  3. #24940

    Tyla

    For those of you asking me about Tyla, now is your chance to get your taste. She is available today and tomorrow in the Grandville area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/allen...-/395028277168

    https://tryst.link/escort/tylatreats

    I said it before I'll say it again, she is absolutely the rookie of the year IMO. A real gem who is only available occasionally (has a full time job) who knows how to have fun and please a man. But don't take my word for it, go see for yourself! I'll be seeing her in a half hour myself for some of the cleanest DATY, sloppiest head and might even take a trip to Greece!

  4. #24939
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean27  [View Original Post]
    I have attempted to see all 3 and all 3 wasted my time.

    Either a no call no show or they stop responding when the date hour is upon them.
    The third one (Ruby) I've made contact with and have had pretty good comms but she always seems to have a reason why she can't come to GR for outcall (weather is bad was the last, before that it was too early in the day).

    I've not tried to contact in a few days but I'm sure it will be more of the same.

    She does offer incall in Muskegon but it is only at night.

    Be safe. JK.

  5. #24938

    Snowbunny

    With Snowbunny (first link) with a pic and number search, it sometimes shows up as a male escort. Separate, bait and switch or scam? Texted with no response. She's not 181lbs IMO

    Quote Originally Posted by CamRon1985  [View Original Post]
    Open to some input. Only out I've dreamt of before was Brooke Vegas around the beginning of this year. I find it hard to justify getting a room on top of the crazy GPS rates these days. Although finding go to's that are worth it isn't easy and I'm really not a cheapskate but damn car visits don't seem too comfortable to me. Anyone consider these gems as a dream yet as far as rates, comms, menu?

    (1) https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...0/346337087403.

    (2) https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/262126384144.

    (3) https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/903620998781.

  6. #24937

    Time wasted

    I have attempted to see all 3 and all 3 wasted my time.

    Either a no call no show or they stop responding when the date hour is upon them.

    Quote Originally Posted by CamRon1985  [View Original Post]
    Open to some input. Only out I've dreamt of before was Brooke Vegas around the beginning of this year. I find it hard to justify getting a room on top of the crazy GPS rates these days. Although finding go to's that are worth it isn't easy and I'm really not a cheapskate but damn car visits don't seem too comfortable to me. Anyone consider these gems as a dream yet as far as rates, comms, menu?

    (1) https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...0/346337087403.

    (2) https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/262126384144.

    (3) https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/903620998781.

  7. #24936

    Debra H.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    What's the story on her? At $300 hr with those pics I'm wondering if it's TGTBT and if not how I missed seeing this one in other visits. Her pictures seem maybe filtered though compared to her Twitter posts but that's a lot of boobs and a pretty sexy looking thing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...u/529137396492
    She's the real deal. Starting to show her age a little, but still smoking hot. Saw her 2 yrs ago now. DATY, BBBJ, CIM, doggie, MISH. GFE experience. Would def repeat! The verification was a little much but worth it.

  8. #24935

    Thoughts anyone?

    Open to some input. Only out I've dreamt of before was Brooke Vegas around the beginning of this year. I find it hard to justify getting a room on top of the crazy GPS rates these days. Although finding go to's that are worth it isn't easy and I'm really not a cheapskate but damn car visits don't seem too comfortable to me. Anyone consider these gems as a dream yet as far as rates, comms, menu?

    (1) https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...0/346337087403.

    (2) https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/262126384144.

    (3) https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/903620998781.

  9. #24934

    Debra

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    She has been around a long time. I saw her years ago. I don't recall any verification process at the time, but it was a different back then (old boards). I don't know if her MO has changed but back then she gave a unique BJ. She would put on the condom but covered only the head. A CBJ but not quite.
    She definitely is screening LOL wanted real name and real number made it some of the way through. Might have to offer a route of a reference from someone she knows otherwise I'll have to let it pass. Love a hot MILF and MSOG for $300 from someone of her caliber seems pretty sweet.

  10. #24933

    Smoke

    Quote Originally Posted by Pfdg2014  [View Original Post]
    Seen her twice. Once for outcall BBBJCIM and she didn't have condoms and was pretty upset because "I want to cum too".

    2nd time was at her incall (smokes in room, smell was really bad). BBJCIM and CFS. Just missionary and she kept her legs straight up the entire time and wouldn't let me move them around. She seems to enjoy it like that. No smell and kitty was ok.

    She did complain that BJ's were taking too long but still finished the job. Probably won't repeat due to smoke smell.
    Oh man, I've had to walk out of an appointment before anything got going because of heavy smoke in the room. It is the worst. Strong candles can be bad too. Can't go home smelling weird.

  11. #24932

    Remmy

    Quote Originally Posted by Dean27  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced Remmy yet? No reports under here or rip-off section.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...p/370250776065
    Seen her twice. Once for outcall BBBJCIM and she didn't have condoms and was pretty upset because "I want to cum too".

    2nd time was at her incall (smokes in room, smell was really bad). BBJCIM and CFS. Just missionary and she kept her legs straight up the entire time and wouldn't let me move them around. She seems to enjoy it like that. No smell and kitty was ok.

    She did complain that BJ's were taking too long but still finished the job. Probably won't repeat due to smoke smell.

  12. #24931

    Remmy

    Has anyone experienced Remmy yet? No reports under here or rip-off section.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...p/370250776065
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251204_072509_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  13. #24930

    Debra

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    What's the story on her? At $300 hr with those pics I'm wondering if it's TGTBT and if not how I missed seeing this one in other visits. Her pictures seem maybe filtered though compared to her Twitter posts but that's a lot of boobs and a pretty sexy looking thing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...u/529137396492
    She has been around a long time. I saw her years ago. I don't recall any verification process at the time, but it was a different back then (old boards). I don't know if her MO has changed but back then she gave a unique BJ. She would put on the condom but covered only the head. A CBJ but not quite.

  14. #24929
    Quote Originally Posted by DoIt161  [View Original Post]
    How detailed was her screening process? I ask as it is too risky for me to send pictures or my real name, phone, etc. , but there are a couple of providers I would love to see. For example, I would love to see Briana Bourne's huge clit, but her screening process is too evasive for me. Add an outrageous cost as well.

    I totally understand why some want to screen but it is something I can't take a chance on.
    I've done her several times over the years. Her pics are accurate. She is a mature woman, but her breasts are amazing. Pics are real. Will offer you a male or female condom. Go for the male. She is very professional with little small talk. Just get naked and do more or less whatever you want. Good oral skills. Great provider, price is accurate. Usually an upscale hotel. Booking online with light screening. Safe. Enjoy.

  15. #24928

    How was the screening process

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonwmlatam  [View Original Post]
    I saw her around 2020-2022, great time. Room was freezing, but she was very very professional. Follow all the steps and you'll get it. Loved it when she used normal condoms that she switched to a dental damn I think, memory is fuzzy, but it just through me off. Lots of ass and the pics were accurate at the time. She was also nice when I had to cancel late. I gave a partial donation for her time to stay in her good graces.

    I'm on a couple of UTRs right now so no need to see her, but I will throw you all a bone. Check out Paddy Cakes on tryst, wild time. Prob best all around I've ever seen. Experience wise, not necessarily looks, but compared to what some people have called here as "hot" this one is probably melting hot. Anyway happy fishing.
    How detailed was her screening process? I ask as it is too risky for me to send pictures or my real name, phone, etc. , but there are a couple of providers I would love to see. For example, I would love to see Briana Bourne's huge clit, but her screening process is too evasive for me. Add an outrageous cost as well.

    I totally understand why some want to screen but it is something I can't take a chance on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape