Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 40005
-
12-06-25 17:22 #38010Senior Member

Posts: 231Yep. Cindy absolutely is a freak. I have never paid for FS with her. From the first time I saw her, I have gone with the BBBJ for 1. 6, and she has either stopped and climbed on my stick or got on her back and demanded that I pound her. The first time I was with her, she stopped sucking, and said, "I want to fuck!" and rode me until I nutted. I even told her I was about to cum, and she said "I know" and took every shot that I had.
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
I had to stop going there because too many people from my job live in that area. I have run into 2 different people from my job while being in that neighborhood going there.
-
12-06-25 17:16 #38009Senior Member

Posts: 148Oki doki
Anyone go to oki doki recently? Was walking by and rang the door bell and they had 2 Mexican girls I never saw before. Didn't end up partaking but was wondering if anyone has gone there or what the scoop is on that place.
-
12-06-25 16:11 #38008Senior Member

Posts: 122Anyone new at Irenes?
Anyone new at Irenes?
Who is still there?
-
12-06-25 12:57 #38007Senior Member

Posts: 151Nah the inside is actually nice. It looks brand new inside. Outside does look rough LOL. But inside looks renovated.
Originally Posted by FingerTight
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 10:36 #38006Senior Member

Posts: 989Girls are typical. Interior is larger than I would have thought and generally clean. They don't appear to have a proper table shower and the bathroom floor was flooded.
Originally Posted by FingerTight
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 00:57 #38005Banned Member

Posts: 5618 Beauty looks ghetto from the outside. What was it like inside? Are the girls rough-looking?
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 16:34 #38004Senior Member

Posts: 63Yuki
With all the recent chatter I went to see her. UTR setup was nice. Opted for 4 hands was 3. 0/ hr flat. Yuki is fit and has a nice chest. Other girl was meh. Got the full hr and enjoyed it. Massage was good and finish was alright. Other girl did the deed while Yuki danced and let explore her body. On the fence about repeating.
-
12-05-25 15:42 #38003Senior Member

Posts: 44Eimly is still at SXL
Yep, I'm going to see her later tonight.
Originally Posted by Jge096
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 15:26 #38002Regular Member

Posts: 6Beauty 18 - Old Orange
Tried the new location (just east of old location). Drew Lisa, a tall thick Latina. She will be there a week. She had to check her phone for the menu pricing. At the former Orange VIP rate, the services were much more limited (no oral on her at all). Massage was okay, personality was friendly, but price value not worth it IMO. This used to be a favorite GoTo place. Maybe it was her personal menu, but I won't be going back.
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 14:32 #38001Senior Member

Posts: 125That place east side of Pulaski, think it's called Lonely. Is it worth going to?
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 11:59 #38000Senior Member

Posts: 375Annie at Sunkiss gives an excellent legit massage and maybe a DIY finish.
Originally Posted by Boston2060
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 10:40 #37999Banned Member

Posts: 56Is she pretty?
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 09:57 #37998Regular Member

Posts: 14Interesting visit at Earth
Decided to give this place a try since they're supposedly sister place of Lian56. I gave 60 for a hhr appointment. A young, cute woman (probably about 30 or so) gave the massage. It was actually a very good massage and was relaxing. But that was all that was offered, just the massage. I thought that was a little odd and they kind of rushed me out the door at the end. Not sure if I was giving off bad vibes somehow. Who knows. I actually would go back just for the massage but having something extra would have been nice.
-
12-05-25 09:21 #37997Regular Member

Posts: 6Rates
Standard rates here?
Originally Posted by Jumbo6969
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 01:21 #37996Banned Member

Posts: 56It's one of those 24 hr spas. What are the levels of service? Everything covered? Multiple girls?
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






