Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 18190
-
12-05-25 07:29 #16600Senior Member

Posts: 53Is this group related to Bori? Who is also arrested for drug possession lmao. I went to see her and she bait and switched me but right before her pimp came in she gave me her phone (unlocked and had a lot of pictures and videos). She was clearly high and out of it. She's in jail for 6 months and I still have her phone. Call it one of the spoils of the trade. At least I got something for my money.
Originally Posted by Evanos
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 04:54 #16599Senior Member

Posts: 377India arrested
Ah yeah, just saw that. My guess is that an undercover asked for an outcall either in Davenport or the side of Poinciana that's just barely in Polk, and the money was too good to pass up. She's been particularly money hungry lately, and by the dilation of her pupils in the photo and her condition when I saw her last, likely it's all going to candy. Super sad to see, pretty young thing full of potential, throwing it away for bs.
Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 20:10 #16598Senior Member

Posts: 126For those asking for Jacqui. I got her info from OrlandoFunTime.
Originally Posted by Borune23
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 17:31 #16597Regular Member

Posts: 13Than.
I wish they did. Jax quality is a major L these days.
Originally Posted by FunInJax5
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 16:09 #16596Senior Member

Posts: 187India
Looks like she was arrested in Polk county. Which is odd.
Originally Posted by Evanos
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 14:31 #16595Senior Member

Posts: 377India
She is still out in Kissimmee, not sure if she's still working. Last meetup was a few weeks ago when she bait and switched me. For what it's worth great head though. Last time I saw her around, she and her sister were hanging around with Olivia and Tati. There's some dude with a white camry in the picture, not sure if dealer or management, haven't seen or heard from her or her sister since.
Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 12:34 #16594Senior Member

Posts: 30What about your boys up north?
Do any of the UTR's ever make it to Jacksonville?
Originally Posted by Borune23
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 09:29 #16593Senior Member

Posts: 68Kaila Brazilian
She is a nice curvy Brazilian, big pierced titties and nice ass. Very natural. I have shared her number with some lucky Senior members today. Unfortunately my inbox is full and it's hard to get through all emails. She has a full time job and schedule could get tricky. She has enough for now but I will continue to share when she allows me to do so. She does have an add on seeking too.
-
12-04-25 08:21 #16592Senior Member

Posts: 187India
Anyone still see India? Is she still working out of Kissimmee?
-
12-04-25 07:56 #16591Senior Member

Posts: 82Veronica
Does anyone have Veronica's number. I tried ghost but his message box is full.
-
12-04-25 01:03 #16590Regular Member

Posts: 13Your inbox is full, trying to send a PM. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Ghostrider01
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 20:07 #16589Senior Member

Posts: 61Robin
I reached out to Robin over the weekend, she was open asked me if I wanted to meet in her office or at the apartment, I opted for the office, I needed I good massage with some extras. Robin was very friendly like always, she greeted me wearing those sexy glasses school teacher glasses and very tight jeans. The massage was good, Robin let me roam all over and play with her ass and those beautiful tits. She was fully nude, and finished me up with an amazing BBB!
Have fun.
GR.
-
12-03-25 19:27 #16588Senior Member

Posts: 160So Elena, who's door do I knock?
Originally Posted by Borune23
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 15:22 #16587Senior Member

Posts: 35Forgot to mention
The gatekeeper is ghostRider1.
Originally Posted by AfternoonDLite
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 15:20 #16586Senior Member

Posts: 35Cherry LMT
I had a dream with Cherry the Latina LMT. She is a professional type and knows what she is doing. Anyways had a great massage starting face down, worked some kinks out, then her hands start wandering while I'm faced down. , On the flip, very sensual massage and lots of teasing before getting down to junior. She has a very curvy body, and allowed OTC roaming. I am not sure if the clothes come off, but if top comes off but in other mongers reports that seemed to be the case. All in all fantastic rubdown and I would repeat. I am not the gate keeper.











Reply With Quote





