Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 4491
-
12-13-25 10:06 #4221Senior Member

Posts: 38Anybody know a good spa for manscaping?
Anybody know a good spa for manscaping?
I really need a reliable one every couple of weeks. Thanks in advance.
-
12-09-25 06:00 #4220Senior Member

Posts: 38A trip to the Himalayas
Was in Miami on business and decided to check out Himalaya for the first time. Traffic was so horrible that the last few miles to get there took an hour but I had the place to myself. Older provider answered and took me to a room; she wasn't my type so I asked if anyone else was there. Enter Baby. Young, probably mid 20's, tiny with nice round natural tits. Started the massage, not a ton of personality or effort but that wasn't the reason for my visit. Got to the flip, I laid my standard $160 out and she motioned that $160 is BJ only. Two bills for FS. She was hot enough that I couldn't leave without it, so ponied up the extra $40. Pretty standard after that, CBJ and CFS; she was plenty hot and I didn't last long but was a total starfish. Not really into it. All in all, better than average experience due to a very sexy provider; would only repeat during non rush hour traffic.
-
12-06-25 13:45 #4219Senior Member

Posts: 289Near Fontaineblue?
Greetings all. Any agency or FS AMPs near the Fontainebleau? Will be traveling down over Christmas and looking to partake. Thanks in advance!
-
12-05-25 16:25 #4218Senior Member

Posts: 268Gold Massage
Was down in Doral on a guy's golf trip last week and couldn't get an outcall so I rolled the dice on this place.
$80 for the house, $200 tacked on for FS. Decent covered head, decent pussy. Standard middle aged Korean lady but wasn't bad looking. Macy or Mazie was who got piped but mamasan (who actually looked better) joined in for the massage portion which was pretty decent.
-
12-04-25 20:00 #4217Senior Member

Posts: 47168 rotation
2 new girls this month. Amanda and Yumi. Amanda is really pretty in good shape and very friendly attitude. Did not try yumi but she has bigger tits if that's what you are in to.
-
11-30-25 05:05 #4216Senior Member

Posts: 2270It a YMMV by attendant. It's not a universal service.
Originally Posted by HornyFuck69
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 14:02 #4215Regular Member

Posts: 8Wow, what a score. Enjoy the rest of your trip.
Originally Posted by Mike671
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-25 16:50 #4214Senior Member

Posts: 126What place is doing P2 P slide? That's cameltoe slide right? Because I love that LOL.
Originally Posted by DCHung
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 11:08 #4213Regular Member

Posts: 8That's a tough one to swing, even for a regular. Most AMPs are pretty strict on that rule for obvious reasons.
Originally Posted by SLordFerrari
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 13:15 #4212Senior Member

Posts: 2270Its like fight club not discussed. If you do find one it would be an oops during the P2P slide.
Originally Posted by SLordFerrari
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 13:14 #4211Senior Member

Posts: 2270Correct big blue building 2nd floor.
Originally Posted by DrWho
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 11:08 #4210Regular Member

Posts: 23Spa 168
In Miami for a week, decided to hit the forum to see what's popping. Saw the reviews on spa 168 and the talk about Bella. Was horny so I said fuck it.
Book for an hr, didn't ask for anyone by name but lady in front took me to the room. This cute woman walked in, I would say she's 5'4 5'5. Left alone to change, go on the table and waited for about 5 minutes before she walked back in and went straight to massaging my back.
Asked for her name band she said Bella. In my head I was like what are the chances. Decided to continue playing coo until she came up to the head and started my upper back I look up and her dress was high enough I could see the whole goods. Played with it and ask her is full service allowed. She said yes, I ask how much? She said give her a price. I said 160 she said fine. Payed her and she left came back 5 minutes later.
She unzipped and picked up her materials while I sat and watched her. She kneeled down wipd me with alcohol then started giving me a famous BJ with ball-licking and sucking. Had to stopped her from busting. We 69 for a few, pussy was hot, tried to finger her, she wouldn't allowed, fine by me. Started with a cover each, didn't even know when she put the condom on. Then doggy, if I thought she was right in rich, doggy almost had me blow in less than 5 minutes. Had to stopped, switched to missionary, she allowed me to do pretty much anything with her legs positions. One point had her in 30% degree angle. Switched back to doggy and pounded away while watching her ass jiggle. Nice ass by the way. Bust, she cleaned me up and finished the massage.
Ended up giving her 170 because I didn't have change. 10 bucks wasn't going to kill me. Due to language barrier when I asked her to dt me, she thought I meant to keep sucking. Asked to video and pictures she says no. Knew it wasn't possible but never hurt to ask. Ask to come on her face, asked for extra 40, I declined. If it was maybe 20 I would have done it.
Overall one of the best I've ever had from an AMP.
Bad news for you mongers that want to go see her. She leaves for California in December. I might this spa before I leave; but I want to check Himalaya and see if I can found another gem like Bella.
-
11-23-25 21:05 #4209Senior Member

Posts: 30So I've visited a couple AMPs in Dade and Broward and sometimes I've always tried to sneak into my offer is some BBFS cause some of these places do offer it in their ads but in reality they never really do. Has anyone ever had that luck at an AMP? I'm not even interested in where, just if maybe I'm taking the wrong strategy even at the one that I've been too a few times. You'd think some repeat visits would help my case but nope.
-
11-21-25 14:52 #4208Senior Member

Posts: 583Asian Spa 168?
Hey guys!
I have found a few hits on Asian Spa 168 in Miami, I think it is close to the TPK on 199th in Ives Estates, correct? PM me if you wish.
-
11-17-25 13:19 #4207Senior Member

Posts: 57Fave Spot is now a target
The one in the middle mugshot at the beginning of the video was a sweetheart (probably sill is.) I just found that spot not too long ago and was able to partake in a few services but only twice. Most places in the south just offer HE, so this was a nice little surprise. The police down here are a fucking joke. Speeding tickets and this stopping consenting adults.
Originally Posted by ChasB61
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





