Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 1135 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 133 183 583 1083 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 17012
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15782

    Nora

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke263  [View Original Post]
    Saw new girl Nora yesterday and had a great time. She said she is mixed Russian and Chinese which explains her lighter skin and fuller lips. Was impressed with her natural larger breasts and curves. $3 VIP service. Overall performance was excellent and I will repeat.
    How would you rate her enthusiasm and service compared to what Lily provides?

  2. #15781
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm71  [View Original Post]
    Legit, just an average massage.
    Ok thanks.

  3. #15780

    Sun Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Lickn  [View Original Post]
    Legit, just an average massage.

  4. #15779
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 43

    Polaris Pkwy

    Saw new girl Nora yesterday and had a great time. She said she is mixed Russian and Chinese which explains her lighter skin and fuller lips. Was impressed with her natural larger breasts and curves. $3 VIP service. Overall performance was excellent and I will repeat.

  5. #15778
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    Sun star


  6. #15777

    In town for the weekend

    Hello I'll be in town for the weekend and am just wondering if there are any good spots within walking distance from the holiday inn on e Hudson or at least close by. Thank you.

  7. #15776

    Seriously

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoy419  [View Original Post]
    Ill be headed south for an event soon can someone supply the street or the last 4 digits of Sakura and Ill easily figure out the rest I just want to make sure I end up where I intend to go LOL. TIA.

    CB.
    I literally posted the link to their Google Maps listing less than three months ago, just search already. I am not posting it again.

  8. #15775

    Headed South

    Ill be headed south for an event soon can someone supply the street or the last 4 digits of Sakura and Ill easily figure out the rest I just want to make sure I end up where I intend to go LOL. TIA.

    CB.

  9. #15774

    Read just a little

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyTrombone  [View Original Post]
    How do I find this / get in contact? I'll be in Columbus for a single night soon and would love to have some fun while I'm in town.
    This forum is littered with posts about this place and they are on Google.

  10. #15773
    Quote Originally Posted by CbSlayer  [View Original Post]
    Angel looks much better in person than pics. Went with the hr VIP and had a great time. Angel is my second favorite, behind legendary Summer who was here when they first started. Mish, doggy, BBBJ, DATY, and FIA (YMMV I am a decent looking 20 year old and she seemed to like me). Angel had a great set on her all natural (I think LOL) and petite / slim figure. Very pretty IMO. Highly recommend she is here for another two ish weeks.

    For whatever reason I cannot attach all photos of the girls and only this one will stay so here is the Latina this month. Pics are pretty accurate.
    How do I find this / get in contact? I'll be in Columbus for a single night soon and would love to have some fun while I'm in town.

  11. #15772

    Sakura. Angel Visit

    Angel looks much better in person than pics. Went with the hr VIP and had a great time. Angel is my second favorite, behind legendary Summer who was here when they first started. Mish, doggy, BBBJ, DATY, and FIA (YMMV I am a decent looking 20 year old and she seemed to like me). Angel had a great set on her all natural (I think LOL) and petite / slim figure. Very pretty IMO. Highly recommend she is here for another two ish weeks.

    For whatever reason I cannot attach all photos of the girls and only this one will stay so here is the Latina this month. Pics are pretty accurate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6669.jpg‎  

  12. #15771
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgorka  [View Original Post]
    Your link here and in the sticky you created below do not work. Goes to the main Craigs page.
    Yea thanks I'm trying to learn how to send links and still trying to learn how to put pic and I don't no how to delete it.

  13. #15770

    Sakura bait and switch.

    First time I went to this place it was pretty fun. The 2nd time could tell it was gona start going downhill soon. Went in for the 3rd and last time yesterday. They sent out a text talking about the new arrivals. Well texted about meeting Ida, Asian girl with big ones. When I arrive at the door. I'm greeted by this Latina girl. I assumed through her broken English she was just showing me to the room. No she wasn't. She was not who I requested. So thought let's give her a go. Turns out she doesn't know how to massage, she only tickles. Also was on the phone for the first 10 mins. She was starting to annoy me. So I stopped the massage asked for my money back. I was ready to leave the shit hole. She of course didn't understand and sent in the big breasted Asian to give the standard from there. All said and done wasn't worth the time or money. Those girls are bringing out their shady side, buyers beware.

  14. #15769
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1419

    Link

    Your link here and in the sticky you created below do not work. Goes to the main Craigs page.

    Quote Originally Posted by DEW1968  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried her and what all you get was there up grades cc44278aa9653996a59b1907ed949175@comm.craigslist.org.

  15. #15768

    Massage

    Has anyone tried her and what all you get was there up grades cc44278aa9653996a59b1907ed949175@comm.craigslist.org.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape