Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Adult Bookstores

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 591 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 8861
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8831

    Wednesday at noon

    Lex was there. Mouth was good. Cat so dry I thought the rubber would break. She said not 2 use spit but didn't have lube smh. Ts rolled and if that's your thing. Anyone knows what's going on with the sexy ass spanish chick walking around wit the Spanish old man?

  2. #8830
    Anything happening lately at the Hill? I'll be in town next week and plan to drop in.

  3. #8829

    No heat at ABS

    Quote Originally Posted by Enduro185  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't stopped by in a while. It was a mistake to do so. The heat is apparently broken and there's no intention of fixing it. Don't stop by until it warms up outside.
    That's interesting. I stopped by the sister store on S. Wilmington the other day and they had the exact same problem.

    The owner must be a real cheap POS. If they would just get these stores up to basic nicety they'd make even more money.

  4. #8828

    Oh oh

    Quote Originally Posted by Enduro185  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't stopped by in a while. It was a mistake to do so. The heat is apparently broken and there's no intention of fixing it. Don't stop by until it warms up outside.
    Shrinkage? LOL.

  5. #8827

    The Hill

    Hadn't stopped by in a while. It was a mistake to do so. The heat is apparently broken and there's no intention of fixing it. Don't stop by until it warms up outside.

  6. #8826

    Tiffany

    Had a good visit with her at the book store recently and was able to get her number.

    She's doing outcalls now as well, had her stop by my place last night and service was as good as always.

    For this that don't know she's black, about 5'5 and thick. Big chest, big ass and she's actually lost a little weight in the middle for those that remember her.

    Said she's ok with me sharing her number but she can't host. So either meet her at the store or she will come to your place.

    Senior members can pm me for her number.

    Be safe, have fun, monger on.

  7. #8825

    Anything to report?

    I went like once in 2026 but I can't get off work until like 4 so wasn't anything good when I went.

  8. #8824

    Christmas Day

    Is it OPEN Christmas Day?

  9. #8823
    Quote Originally Posted by OralFix  [View Original Post]
    The post with 31 comments didn't happen. He did DM to let me know they had to reschedule due to injury. I didn't ask what injury involved, just wished him well and thanked for letting me know.
    Oh OK kool always hit or miss with those.

  10. #8822

    Not that one

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLefty13  [View Original Post]
    I just checked FET because I was curious myself and it was an open invitation 30+ comments big dream.
    The post with 31 comments didn't happen. He did DM to let me know they had to reschedule due to injury. I didn't ask what injury involved, just wished him well and thanked for letting me know.

  11. #8821
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLefty13  [View Original Post]
    I just checked FET because I was curious myself and it was an open invitation 30+ comments big dream.
    Was it on that Pegasus forum on fat because I didn't see any posts about it? Sad I missed it.

  12. #8820
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySambora  [View Original Post]
    What is as happening at Pegasus last night 11.30. 25? Parking lot was slammed full of cars. The most I've even seen it.
    I just checked FET because I was curious myself and it was an open invitation 30+ comments big dream.

  13. #8819

    Pegasus

    What is as happening at Pegasus last night 11.30. 25? Parking lot was slammed full of cars. The most I've even seen it.

  14. #8818

    Quiet at the hill

    It's 4:00 Tuesday and super quiet. One tall black gal and the only gal here just left.

  15. #8817

    What a dump

    Visited this place the other day. Completely dark and disgusting inside. I really needed my flashlight to see where tf I was going. Some tranny followed me around and was pretty aggressive.

    In one of the rooms, some dude was going down on this semi-attractive chick (later I think she told me her name was Lauren). Then he fucked her DS in front of a few people. She told me she charges $50. Probably a SW.

    Not really my cup of tea. $20 to get in but you have no idea who is in there and the owner / manager (won't tell you if there are any women in there even though he clearly knows.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape