Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan

+ Add Report
Page 91 of 1809 FirstFirst ... 41 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 141 191 591 1091 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 27135
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #25785

    Spicy Mayo?

    Looks kind of familiar.

    ➕ mayo PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/mayo $240/$320/$380/$580.

  2. #25784
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of video clips, anyone have a link to the JAV Nanami from 2024 (DK's favorite) made? And the one that storyteller Riho made? I remember they were posted here but I lost track of them.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=PRED-690

    https://senzuri.tube/embed/10332253/?promo=26838

  3. #25783
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostVirgin  [View Original Post]
    I saved her video clip anyway because I'm a scholar and want a complete archived ad for her LOL.
    Speaking of video clips, anyone have a link to the JAV Nanami from 2024 (DK's favorite) made? And the one that storyteller Riho made? I remember they were posted here but I lost track of them.

  4. #25782

    Emma's back the big tits Japanese one

    She was Emma SE also but did spent time at PPC. Just picking up the first one.

    📍NYC (1 babe):

    ➕ Emma R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/26992 $260/$320/$380.

    🆕 Potential match found: Emma-R8 ↔ Olivia PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/olivia - 100%.

  5. #25781
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    WTF? DNW. I won't even add her to my IG because she'll screw up my algorithm.
    I saved her video clip anyway because I'm a scholar and want a complete archived ad for her LOL.

  6. #25780

    Ichika MissKyoto

    I went to see my favorite MK bimbo today. She's pretty & tall and beautiful, like an amazon with great tits! Her shaved pussy was so nice, so snug, just perfect for dipping in!

    MK bimbo said she liked getting fucked deep inside her pussy, so I did just that!! It was sooo good! When I finished, I saw my cum dripping out of her pussy! Oh man. It was like watching a waterfall made of sticky goodness.

  7. #25779
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    ➕ Miki Moon SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/26984 - first time.
    WTF? DNW. I won't even add her to my IG because she'll screw up my algorithm.

  8. #25778

    Rotatons

    ➕ Momo MK https://misskyoto.com/club/ $230/$280/$340 - she was Mori R8.

    ➕ Miki Moon SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/26984 - first time.

    ➕ kyoka PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/kyoka $240/$300/$380/$580 🆕 Potential match found: kyoka-PPC ↔ Kyoka R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/26670 - 100%.

    ➕ Kimberly NYAS https://nyangelspa.com/view/18452 $280/$340/$420.

    Everyone's banging the 18 year old at R8 I guess.

  9. #25777
    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    LOL. That's fake news. Sarah at ppc (aka Marinna) is def mid 20's.
    IDK another guy said it. I can't tell with the Asians. There was something about her Wiki that was on the PPC page but was since taken down so now I can't see it either.

    I didn't even read the copy to saw that it was Miss World Japan at first anyway. I'm told there are a few new cuties coming (return and new?) so I am scanning the sites for pussy line ups.

  10. #25776
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe Marinna / Sarah PPC is 38! My god.
    .
    LOL. That's fake news. Sarah at ppc (aka Marinna) is def mid 20's.

  11. #25775
    ➕ Hina SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/26965 $260/$320/$400 returnee.

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    📍NYC (1 babe):

    ➕ Ichika MK https://misskyoto.com/club/ $260/$320/$380 - She is good looking, will fuck her again #NBC. The usual prices.

    I can't believe Marinna / Sarah PPC is 38! My god.

    I remember who Yukina is now, this is not the Yukina that you remember at DK. I forgot her old name but its a diff girl for sure.

    #NuclearWinter #NuclearWinter so we get some new hot girls.

  12. #25774

    Tsukiji

    📍NYC (1 babe):

    ➕ Ichika MK https://misskyoto.com/club/ $260/$320/$380 - She is good looking, will fuck her again #NBC. The usual prices.

    I can't believe Marinna / Sarah PPC is 38! My god.

    I remember who Yukina is now, this is not the Yukina that you remember at DK. I forgot her old name but its a diff girl for sure.

    #NuclearWinter #NuclearWinter so we get some new hot girls.

  13. #25773
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachMan3696  [View Original Post]
    Sarah is mid 20's max man (or are we secretly trying to draw business to her here).
    Ain't nobody saying a girl is 38 is trying to draw majority of guys to see her. It's a blocker for most.

    Good for her to be able to fool so many.

  14. #25772
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachMan3696  [View Original Post]
    Sarah is mid 20's max man (or are we secretly trying to draw business to her here).
    She is exactly 38. For about an hour PPC had enough info up on the website to exactly identify her. She has a Wiki page. I'm not going to pass that on, since clearly she did not want it out there, as it disappeared. 38.

  15. #25771
    Quote Originally Posted by CherCheri  [View Original Post]
    Sarah at PPC is 38. Helen at Barbie's is over 40, but doesn't look it. Girlsworld is a good spot for older BBFS providers.
    NYAF Bynes as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape