Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 37351
-
12-04-25 13:40 #35446Regular Member

Posts: 4Massages out of a house on the eastside off Alter Road. Pics are accurate and it's done in the front room.
Originally Posted by Cyborg10
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 10:38 #35445Senior Member

Posts: 25Tiffany
YMMV she is known to cop an attitude and switch up services and boundaries if you're not her type. I came in fully showered and money in hand. Because I'm overweight all of a sudden she doesn't do FS or BBJ. My buddy came in 2 hours later and got both.
If I'm paying you money and am clean as a whistle, you should provide the same service.
-
12-04-25 05:14 #35444Senior Member

Posts: 555Tiffany is asian, shortish (5'2" at most), wavy shoulder length hair, robust man-nades (but not awful / overdone), has a curvy ass, no fat on her. Petite and classy looking. Always made up impeccably (including hair and clothes).
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 01:12 #35443Senior Member

Posts: 1470I have seen Cindy, she is decent for what it is. How are Tiffany and Jenny built? Nice milkers?
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 01:11 #35442Senior Member

Posts: 1470Only thing I can say is, should be easy to get what you want.
Originally Posted by Cyborg10
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 23:11 #35441Senior Member

Posts: 188I've been watching too much wrestling recently. I keep reading this as "Arn Anderson" and thinking that they don't like stocky white dudes who look like they're 50 years old even in their 20's.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 22:06 #35440Senior Member

Posts: 555Yes, Tiffany is older but she's absolutely beautiful. I haven't seen her in about 3 years but multiple enjoyable sessions with her, especially post early Covid lockdown.
Originally Posted by PinheadLarry
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 21:49 #35439Senior Member

Posts: 157Not yet on my radar
We texted back and forth a couple of weeks ago but I ended up seeing Lexie. Still on my radar but my spider senses are up because I can't find any other hits on the number or pictures.
Originally Posted by Jjjapd
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 21:34 #35438Senior Member

Posts: 143Anyone had the pleasure?
-
12-03-25 20:41 #35437Senior Member

Posts: 31M1 what to expect
Expecting to hit m1 tomorrow. Will report. Any insight from recent visits?
-
12-03-25 19:51 #35436Senior Member

Posts: 427Your age estimate
Is way off, as is most trying to guess Asian ages. Tiffany and Jenny are into their 50's as is Cindy who has worked there and independently as well. Well into their 50's is a safe bet.
Originally Posted by PinheadLarry
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 16:24 #35435Banned Member

Posts: 141Saigon is older hot ladies
Checked it out maybe two or three weeks ago; went to see Tiffany but she was much older than I anticipated. She is at least 40 so she's pretty if that's your normal age range.
Originally Posted by Darwin2000
[View Original Post]
They had a new girl who was very plain looking, mid 30's, mother, etc.
And of the three other women I saw, Tiffany was the prettiest and so I've never gone back.
-
12-03-25 16:23 #35434Senior Member

Posts: 37Merriman?
Will be on that side of town tomorrow, can I get contact number please? TIA.
Originally Posted by PocketAces
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 15:25 #35433Senior Member

Posts: 127Recently
Jenny, Carmen, Amber, Jessica, Tiffany, Ebony, Summer. Who I saw or told about recently.
Originally Posted by Darwin2000
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 14:32 #35432Senior Member

Posts: 228This is good news. Anyone been to Saigon lately? Any info on the current lineup? Is Ann Arbor Cindy working there? Any non-asian girls?
Originally Posted by StealthStealth
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





