Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 843
-
12-03-25 11:59 #798Senior Member

Posts: 1164Dude looks like a lady?
If that used to be a dude, hats off to her surgeon because that looks like a really nice pussy and not a train wreck. The boob job is not good but the pussy looks natural if the allegations are true. I wonder how people ever came to that conclusion.
Originally Posted by SeroBliss
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 10:24 #797Senior Member

Posts: 112Don't let the pics fool ya--its a dude
Good luck. Honey on stg is real. Try her.
Originally Posted by RedRock9610
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 00:08 #796Senior Member

Posts: 556I've never seen her but consensus on the boards from many years ago is that this used to be a dude so just be aware if you make a date. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.
Originally Posted by RedRock9610
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 19:09 #795Senior Member

Posts: 165Visiting soon
Hey guys, I'll be visiting in the next couple of days for work, from Chattanooga. And really curious about this hottie. I'm loving the patch of pussy hair look cause it's different. But is she legit? Or is this one to stay away from? https://skipthegames.com/posts/boaz-...l/320062366480.
-
11-22-25 23:05 #794Senior Member

Posts: 266BPS, thanks
You are correct, sir. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BigPussySal
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 22:17 #793Senior Member

Posts: 556Kash dolla
I actually reviewed her last year post 687 communications was ok and visit.
Originally Posted by WhatNot
[View Original Post]
Was good I've seen her a few times but not lately glad she is still a good date great review. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.
-
11-21-25 12:11 #792Senior Member

Posts: 1164Nice review but your link is broken. I assume that the link I put below is for the lady in question?
Originally Posted by WhatNot
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...sden/196911327
-
11-21-25 00:01 #791Senior Member

Posts: 266Coco
What Not.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...sden/196911327
Visited with Ms Coco this afternoon. Coms were a little involved, but not really intrusive. Every thing was timely with no long dead spots. She is not a BBW, but she is a step above athletic build and her photos are recent. She is au natural, but trimmed and does not allow anal or open mouth kissing. As far as I could tell, she was otherwise open. She is in public housing, but not a place that has a bad reputation. Treat her with respect and she returns the same, She did say that she has turned people down and refused service to others for stupid requests and bad behavior. For my visit she was clean and personable and didn't hesitate to give directions (I asked her as every girl is a little different. Her incall wasn't in the apartment that she lived in but just had a mattress on the floor, with a clean bathroom. I've see much worst where people were living so this didn't bother me. Her ad pretty much says it all, and I intend to see her again. With my experience, I recommend her, but as lweyd YMMV so do your own due diligence. As always, be careful and take care of our good providers and let us know about problem girls.
-
11-20-25 20:43 #790Senior Member

Posts: 556Uncle just don't
https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/371262795600
If you couldn't figure it out by the ad just don't reach out. Uncle is up to his old tricks. If you do well you'll get what you deserve. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.
-
11-08-25 21:38 #789Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 1I'M READY TO DO WHAT I YOUR GF OR WIFE can't DO (321) -393-7503
Hey Gentlemen Who Wants To Cum Play Lets meet up Today Naughtiness And Delightful Call Me And Lets End your Night Or Start your Morning Off With A Smile Hey Guys Its your Sweet Petite And Unforgettable little Forbidden Treat me like a baby I'm Stormy A 411 34 C All Natural little text me (321) -393-7503 you can also reach me on gmail Or Hangout Isabellakathleen325@gmail.com Southern Fun Size Spinner. Call Me Lets Have Some Fun. All Of My Pics Are Current % Real. Our Time Together Is Never Rushed. GFE And Full Of Funi do bare fun too. Safe And Always Discreet Please Only Serious Inquirys / Calls Only experience If you have trust issues please do not bother texting I am Not forcing anyone I am living fine please make sure you read and understand my ad before texting me.
-
11-08-25 17:06 #788Senior Member

Posts: 1164I don't know of anyone in that area. You would likely need to use something like SA or SB to find a girl local to those areas. You could always make the 1 hour trek to see Maria Simone in Alexandria. I've never seen her before but she's been in the game a long time with a good reputation. A friend of mine saw her a few months ago and had a great time.
Originally Posted by Cruise64
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/gadsd...-/580062875547
BPS.
-
11-08-25 14:08 #787Senior Member

Posts: 65Boaz / Albertville / Guntersville
Anyone have any UTR they would be willing to share info with? Dry as can be towards Gadsden. Thanks.
-
11-01-25 13:57 #786Senior Member

Posts: 65Anyone have any exp with this one?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Alaba...MeetLiraAlexis
Has multiple reviews.
-
11-01-25 08:42 #785Senior Member

Posts: 556Fake ad
Not a real ad. Posted for many cities in the same day different girls attached to the same number look somewhere else. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.
Originally Posted by SpeedRacer491
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-25 21:48 #784Regular Member

Posts: 21Possible scam
I searched her number and also advertised in Philly and Houston today so I would guess that she is not legit.
Originally Posted by SpeedRacer491
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




