Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 887 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 545 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 13298
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12638

    Speaking of large.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    All the pics except maybe one seem altered, beautified!
    She must be using the same photo editor.

    If Kristin spent as much time working on losing weight as she does on editing her photos, she'd be the main ticket.

    Don't waste your time with her, she seems terrified to even touch you much less do anything worthwhile.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kristin-bay

  2. #12637

    I need help yall dang

    Ever since Queen of the south got locked up. I've been looking for a regular week night bbj girl.

    All the ones I can find that even halfway decent at it. Don't work regular. Most just seem to enjoy wasting time.

    Last few days. I tried one girl in easley. Didn't hear back til 5 hours later.

    Tried Tara. She answered but then left me hanging when I asked where to meet.

    Tried nova. She answered but then also left me hanging when I asked where to meet.

    Don't waste a drop girl never answers.

    Another "juicy" is pretty good but doesn't work regular.

    Sassys head is pretty good but never finishes.

    Little queen is hit or miss whether or not she's awake.

    That big young girl working the hotel off wade Hampton. Has good head but spits it back on you when she's done and doesn't work regular.

    Melanie answered but went silent when I asked where to meet.

  3. #12636

    Not OP but I think this is Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    Would you be so kind to provide a link or pictures in your review so we know who exactly your talking about.
    Give this a shot: https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/860780472067.

    Looks like the description. Although the review seems a little fishy if you ask me LOL.

  4. #12635

    Link or pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Incockneeto721  [View Original Post]
    I was hesitant to see her. But I am glad I finally did. She honestly stopped me from. Giving up on this hobby. I was about to give up on trying to meet any of the girls in Greenvile due to the amount of disgusting chicks who look nothing like there stg pictures. I mean. I can't believe y'all actually pay these slime bucket Halloween costume looking ogres. Last week I walked out on 3 girls in a row. Bc of how ugly they were and how much they were catfishing. . Candy isn't a catfish. She is 100%real. She looks like her pics. She is sexy as hell! She's got long gorgeous hair, a banging body and her ass is perfect. She's a tiny girl. But I like tiny. She's a very soft spoken sweet girl, but she doesn't take any shit. Don't bullshit her and keep it straight forward and to the point. Treat her right. And you will not be disappointed. I'm hoping she is down to go again tonight. I really dig this chick!
    Would you be so kind to provide a link or pictures in your review so we know who exactly your talking about.

  5. #12634

    Thanks All

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgesLife  [View Original Post]
    Very large. Did I say VERY large! Performance was mediocre. G doubts if YMMV.
    I appreciate all the input. It's a hard pass. I just had a weak moment to even consider it. Thanks for reality reminder.

    I'll keep lookin'.

    D.

  6. #12633

    Very Large?

    All the pics except maybe one seem altered, beautified!

    Quote Originally Posted by Contrary  [View Original Post]
    Her ad photos: In the second row, center picture, did you look at her face?

  7. #12632

    Candy

    I was hesitant to see her. But I am glad I finally did. She honestly stopped me from. Giving up on this hobby. I was about to give up on trying to meet any of the girls in Greenvile due to the amount of disgusting chicks who look nothing like there stg pictures. I mean. I can't believe y'all actually pay these slime bucket Halloween costume looking ogres. Last week I walked out on 3 girls in a row. Bc of how ugly they were and how much they were catfishing. . Candy isn't a catfish. She is 100%real. She looks like her pics. She is sexy as hell! She's got long gorgeous hair, a banging body and her ass is perfect. She's a tiny girl. But I like tiny. She's a very soft spoken sweet girl, but she doesn't take any shit. Don't bullshit her and keep it straight forward and to the point. Treat her right. And you will not be disappointed. I'm hoping she is down to go again tonight. I really dig this chick!

  8. #12631
    Quote Originally Posted by DCloud9  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of seeing her this week. If anyone can help with info, much appreciated. If I go, I will report back.

    DM is great too.

    Thanks in advance for any help.

    D.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...-/997425153391
    Her ad photos: In the second row, center picture, did you look at her face?

  9. #12630
    Quote Originally Posted by DCloud9  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of seeing her this week. If anyone can help with info, much appreciated. If I go, I will report back.

    DM is great too.

    Thanks in advance for any help.

    D.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...-/997425153391
    Very large. Did I say VERY large! Performance was mediocre. G doubts if YMMV.

  10. #12629

    Available in Spartanburg

    Thinking of seeing her this week. If anyone can help with info, much appreciated. If I go, I will report back.

    DM is great too.

    Thanks in advance for any help.

    D.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...-/997425153391

  11. #12628

    Ana-maeeee

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    See post 12597.
    Thanks Professor!

  12. #12627

    12597

    Quote Originally Posted by Jksays2  [View Original Post]
    Guys, has anyone seen this Lady?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/greer...3/487121412589

    I'll be in the area next week and would love to find a good massage with happy endings.

    JK.
    See post 12597.

  13. #12626

    Ana-ameee

    Guys, has anyone seen this Lady?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/greer...3/487121412589

    I'll be in the area next week and would love to find a good massage with happy endings.

    JK.

  14. #12625

    Devil in disguise

    Hard to crack the code on this one!1.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fungi77  [View Original Post]
    This this seemingly innocent brick-house plays puppy dog and can be a really exciting and enjoyable ride. Don't be fooled. I am cognizant and monitor activities when any unfamiliar folk in my domain. I must've dropped my gaurd momentarily (I took a piss) and belongings went missing, including 2 real value items stored out of site. My awareness isn't compromised. Prior to visit, items were stored as always. 20 minutes after, gone. I don't take reporting back to the tribe lightly and neither do I scrutinize integrity or one's ability to earn a living honestly without clear evidentiary proof. Protecting fellow travelers on on a common pleasure cruise of paramount concern. Summary: this one can be an enthusiastic tiger when not nodding out and exercising sticky fingers. Be vigilant and don't outcall without eyes in the back of your head and through bag search on departure. Play with fire, get burned.

  15. #12624

    Devil in disguise

    This this seemingly innocent brick-house plays puppy dog and can be a really exciting and enjoyable ride. Don't be fooled. I am cognizant and monitor activities when any unfamiliar folk in my domain. I must've dropped my gaurd momentarily (I took a piss) and belongings went missing, including 2 real value items stored out of site. My awareness isn't compromised. Prior to visit, items were stored as always. 20 minutes after, gone. I don't take reporting back to the tribe lightly and neither do I scrutinize integrity or one's ability to earn a living honestly without clear evidentiary proof. Protecting fellow travelers on on a common pleasure cruise of paramount concern. Summary: this one can be an enthusiastic tiger when not nodding out and exercising sticky fingers. Be vigilant and don't outcall without eyes in the back of your head and through bag search on departure. Play with fire, get burned.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape