Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54391

    Natsuki at Meiji

    Repeat visit to Meiji and first visit with Natsuki. She is a young and attractive Japanese woman. Estimated age late 20's and estimated height 5'3". Fit but curvy body highlighted by her large breasts. Cs? Natsuki said they were natural and they certainly felt like natural breasts. Much larger breasts than the usual Japanese provider. Very large areolas, too. Very friendly with limited English. We could communicate the basics and she used a translator app on her phone when needed. Long black hair worn in a pony tail. Completely shaved with no tattoos.

    Began with the pre coital shower and a sensual cleaning. Then to the bed and I commenced a lengthy DATY to the beat of the American pop music playing on her phone. She would say "good" when I hit the right spot and she used a lot of the JAV porn sounds that we are all familiar with. Very clean and hygienic as are all the Japanese providers. Progressed to 69. DATO not allowed. Followed by CG and MISH leading to a powerful release. I was drained.

    We cuddled and spoke for a while before the post coital clean up shower. She had the line of the day when she playfully tapped my member and said "again"? I laughed and held up one finger indicating that I was only good for one release. I am an older man and it really makes my day when a provider thinks I am capable of another round. Then again, Natsuki might have known I wasn't capable of more than one release as the first one took a long time and she was just being nice. Either way it was very much appreciated by this older man.

    Natsuki said she was from Nagoya and that this is her first visit to Florida. She said she had previously worked in NY. Her kindness, politeness and respect in addition to her sexy body and sexual skills make her a must see. Again?

  2. #54390

    Vip

    Decided to visit VIP and got lucky to get Angel. The site of her body is amazing, she did the wall thing but overall it all seemed rushed. I don't frequent AMPs too often anymore they aren't like years ago.

  3. #54389

    Others

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic2016  [View Original Post]
    I'm starting to think some of the top names at the AMPs are buying their own press. Maybe we should start seeing some of the others as they may be more willing to make it memorable rather than asking for more for a lackluster performance. Just a thought.
    Be our guest.

    Please report back with your review.

  4. #54388
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic2016  [View Original Post]
    I'm starting to think some of the top names at the AMPs are buying their own press. Maybe we should start seeing some of the others as they may be more willing to make it memorable rather than asking for more for a lackluster performance. Just a thought.
    That's one of the perks of being a frequent flyer. The girls know who I am, what I like, and how I like it. They always go above and beyond to make sure my needs are met, and I reward that effort with a nice review. They don’t lay it on thick just for me though. These All Stars are known to provide consistent, excellent service whether it’s your first time or fiftieth.

    However, I ALWAYS pay full price. If anything, I overtip. Ask Blue, Tiffany, Kelly, Mina, Mona or any of the other Orlando All Stars that I've reviewed over the years. They may throw in a little extra something, like a meal afterward, extended time if it's slow, or a brief extra girl during a 4-hand, but those instances are fairly rare.

  5. #54387
    Another Happy Shill


    Posts: 261
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic2016  [View Original Post]
    I'm starting to think some of the top names at the AMPs are buying their own press. Maybe we should start seeing some of the others as they may be more willing to make it memorable rather than asking for more for a lackluster performance. Just a thought.
    That sounds interesting and I am going to try that idea of yours. You may become a legend for an idea that sparks a movement!

  6. #54386
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Once those girls get those stellar reviews and become #1 at that particular spa the floodgates open up and in some cases the upselling. They might try for a while to live up to the reviews with 20(+,-) customers a day 7 days a week, well, do the math. It takes a toll. For the most part they know who's going to be writing the penthouse reviews and they deliver for exactly this purpose, you can't expect everyone to have the same results, but they will leave town with a truckload of money... mission accomplished!

    I've seen every girl you mentioned and some visits are better than others but I never rely totally on what I've read. They are the best at the time the reviews are written, but like they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don't know where Luca went.
    I'm starting to think some of the top names at the AMPs are buying their own press. Maybe we should start seeing some of the others as they may be more willing to make it memorable rather than asking for more for a lackluster performance. Just a thought.

  7. #54385
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianReviewer  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Sugar that does Greek? She was at Tokyo / Crystal a few months ago but she told me she'd be leaving the country before October. Would love to see her again if so.
    I don't know, I didn't ask.

  8. #54384
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232

    penthouse reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by M2003  [View Original Post]
    Some weeks ago I passed by and saw some of the famous one. I guess I had bad luck cuase it wasn't as crazy.

    Angel at VIP does have a nice body but she was hurrying and had a bit of an attitude. She even asked for more and said that people pay a lot. Of money to see her.

    Anyways she was constantly looking at the screen and didn't do the handstand. That was one of the reason I wanted to see her to experience that show.

    I would say face a 7-8 and body a 9-10. I don't think I would see her again.

    Tina at butterfly. Damn she has a thick fit nice body. Big boobs and and nice round ass. She also wanted a bit more moneh.

    She immediately dfk and couldn't stop caressing her body. She didn't offer bbs and it wasn't as wild as some of the stories but had a good time.

    Face 7-8, body 9-10.

    Kelly at orchid. She's playful and fun. She's cute and has a slim thin body. She was cracking jokes. Had a good time with her.

    Face 7-8, body 7-8.

    Luca at Venus. She had a small slim thick meaty body. Big boobs that felt nice and medium round booty. Cute too.

    She has a good personality and had a very good time. She was my favorite out of them all.

    Face 7-8, body 9-10. I thought she said she would be there 2 months and was planning to see her again.

    But she's not there anymore. I forgot to ask her wechat and since I thought she was going to still be there, was going to ask it next time.

    By any chance Does anyone knows where she went?
    Once those girls get those stellar reviews and become #1 at that particular spa the floodgates open up and in some cases the upselling. They might try for a while to live up to the reviews with 20(+,-) customers a day 7 days a week, well, do the math. It takes a toll. For the most part they know who's going to be writing the penthouse reviews and they deliver for exactly this purpose, you can't expect everyone to have the same results, but they will leave town with a truckload of money... mission accomplished!

    I've seen every girl you mentioned and some visits are better than others but I never rely totally on what I've read. They are the best at the time the reviews are written, but like they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don't know where Luca went.

  9. #54383
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232

    Meiji

    Quote Originally Posted by Envelope57  [View Original Post]
    Where is Meiji?
    Meiji is a agency, not a spa.

    Use search feature here "meiji" for a couple hundred reviews, and instructions.

    There's another thread but only a handful of reviews.

  10. #54382

    Great Post

    Quote Originally Posted by M2003  [View Original Post]
    Some weeks ago I passed by and saw some of the famous one. I guess I had bad luck cuase it wasn't as crazy.

    Angel at VIP does have a nice body but she was hurrying and had a bit of an attitude. She even asked for more and said that people pay a lot. Of money to see her.

    Anyways she was constantly looking at the screen and didn't do the handstand. That was one of the reason I wanted to see her to experience that show.

    I would say face a 7-8 and body a 9-10. I don't think I would see her again.

    Tina at butterfly. Damn she has a thick fit nice body. Big boobs and and nice round ass. She also wanted a bit more moneh.

    She immediately dfk and couldn't stop caressing her body. She didn't offer bbs and it wasn't as wild as some of the stories but had a good time.
    This is perfect intel. Straight and to the point. Thank you! I think you summed it up in one post. Anyone have any other stand outs they want to add?

  11. #54381
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Yan

    Quote Originally Posted by Dork01  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT and decided to see Yan. Yes, she's one benjamin more pricey. No added options on the table. But overall, I'm very happy that I made the decision. She was actually one of the best providers I've seen with that service as far as attitude, sexiness, looks, and performance. She's leaving tomorrow, so if you guys want to try to see her you may want to try to book tonight. Speaking Chinese would definitely be a plus since she really didn't speak any English.
    Very accurate description of her and she was a lot of fun when I saw her on Saturday. I was wondering why we haven't seen any reviews on her, but here is mine.

    I had a little free time today, so I text the beautiful girl that answers the phone at Meiji and asked if they had anyone in the Altamonte area since I was there doing some shopping. She text back right away that Yan (Chinese girl) was working at the normal spot We usually see these girls at over off of Douglas.

    I was really hoping for one of the Japanese girls today, but she assured me I would have a good time and that she was friends with another girl (Amy) that I had seen several times so I made a 4 o'clock appointment. As soon as she answers the door I knew I was in for a good time because she was full of energy, Beautiful, and dressed in just a towel fresh out of the shower. We go straight to kissing and caressing each other and while I'm sitting at the edge of the bed she's standing right in front of me and as we're kissing, she reaches down and puts my dick between her legs and starts grinding on it, and to my surprise she's already wet!! Had to stop her or I would've let loose right there, so she drops to her knees and starts one of the best BBBJ s I've had in a long time, I am above average in size and thick and she was almost fitting me all in her mouth and going so deep she would gag and then taking it out, slapping her mouth with it, and then trying to wrap her hand all the way around it which got her pretty horny. She hops up and grabs the cover and I mount her and standing doggy just on the bed, reaching under her to push on my legs a little bit, telling me to take it slow (that pussy was a mess already) and as I enter she she's genuinely moaning with pleasure and start fucking her slow and deep (her pussy is tight boys). After a few minutes and a big finish for her I put her at the corner of the bed in standing MISH and I found her spot immediately and she had a fucking blast! No hard stuff with her but just had the right chemistry and had her little pussy cumming back to back. Most girls are very loud when they're coming to climax, but Yan is very loud leading up to it and then quiet while she's having her orgasm and her body convulsing with her eyes shut and waving her arms (different but pretty fucking hot) then heavy breathing right after when she's finished. The last one we both came together and she held me inside of her for a few minutes until I was limp, then with her eyes still closed she gives me the thumbs up on my performance and then holds up 5 fingers. She was exhausted and wanted to lay there and sleep with me even though the phone alarm went off almost 15 min ago. LOL. But I had to bounce. Super sweet girl, and I had a blast with her today.

    Got some footage of this one.

    She said she will be back in March or April.

  12. #54380

    Queen

    Just thinking about daze and dreams gone by and recalled QUEEN (Altamonte). Any memories to share? Wish we had more like her.

  13. #54379
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129
    Some weeks ago I passed by and saw some of the famous one. I guess I had bad luck cuase it wasn't as crazy.

    Angel at VIP does have a nice body but she was hurrying and had a bit of an attitude. She even asked for more and said that people pay a lot. Of money to see her.

    Anyways she was constantly looking at the screen and didn't do the handstand. That was one of the reason I wanted to see her to experience that show.

    I would say face a 7-8 and body a 9-10. I don't think I would see her again.

    Tina at butterfly. Damn she has a thick fit nice body. Big boobs and and nice round ass. She also wanted a bit more moneh.

    She immediately dfk and couldn't stop caressing her body. She didn't offer bbs and it wasn't as wild as some of the stories but had a good time.

    Face 7-8, body 9-10.

    Kelly at orchid. She's playful and fun. She's cute and has a slim thin body. She was cracking jokes. Had a good time with her.

    Face 7-8, body 7-8.

    Luca at Venus. She had a small slim thick meaty body. Big boobs that felt nice and medium round booty. Cute too.

    She has a good personality and had a very good time. She was my favorite out of them all.

    Face 7-8, body 9-10. I thought she said she would be there 2 months and was planning to see her again.

    But she's not there anymore. I forgot to ask her wechat and since I thought she was going to still be there, was going to ask it next time.

    By any chance Does anyone knows where she went?

  14. #54378

    Re: Sasa

    Quote Originally Posted by PubEx  [View Original Post]
    Checked and she's left.
    She will move over to Missly this month. If you called Lavender, then yes, she is gone.

    She also got a visit from Aunt Flo on Sat, so maybe try on Friday.

  15. #54377
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    First off, Great reviews. Question- am I getting the idea here she is a squirter? And a very good one?
    Not a squirter, but that thing vibrates and soaks when she gets going. It's like she hid a Bullet in there or something.

    Quite remarkable and quite fun!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape