Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 887 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 13300
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12625

    Devil in disguise

    Hard to crack the code on this one!1.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fungi77  [View Original Post]
    This this seemingly innocent brick-house plays puppy dog and can be a really exciting and enjoyable ride. Don't be fooled. I am cognizant and monitor activities when any unfamiliar folk in my domain. I must've dropped my gaurd momentarily (I took a piss) and belongings went missing, including 2 real value items stored out of site. My awareness isn't compromised. Prior to visit, items were stored as always. 20 minutes after, gone. I don't take reporting back to the tribe lightly and neither do I scrutinize integrity or one's ability to earn a living honestly without clear evidentiary proof. Protecting fellow travelers on on a common pleasure cruise of paramount concern. Summary: this one can be an enthusiastic tiger when not nodding out and exercising sticky fingers. Be vigilant and don't outcall without eyes in the back of your head and through bag search on departure. Play with fire, get burned.

  2. #12624

    Devil in disguise

    This this seemingly innocent brick-house plays puppy dog and can be a really exciting and enjoyable ride. Don't be fooled. I am cognizant and monitor activities when any unfamiliar folk in my domain. I must've dropped my gaurd momentarily (I took a piss) and belongings went missing, including 2 real value items stored out of site. My awareness isn't compromised. Prior to visit, items were stored as always. 20 minutes after, gone. I don't take reporting back to the tribe lightly and neither do I scrutinize integrity or one's ability to earn a living honestly without clear evidentiary proof. Protecting fellow travelers on on a common pleasure cruise of paramount concern. Summary: this one can be an enthusiastic tiger when not nodding out and exercising sticky fingers. Be vigilant and don't outcall without eyes in the back of your head and through bag search on departure. Play with fire, get burned.

  3. #12623

    Sweet little treat

    Review on 11/9/25 - I wouldn't recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deion333  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/917832244077

    Wonder could someone give me more information on this one? Please PM.

  4. #12622

    Downtown

    Quote Originally Posted by Deion333  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/917832244077

    Wonder could someone give me more information on this one? Please PM.
    Downtown always to me is a sign of a scammer / faker. And if this is related to your other post, SnapChat and dark and unclear just screams 'no-go. '.

  5. #12621

    Interesting

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/917832244077

    Wonder could someone give me more information on this one? Please PM.

  6. #12620

    Kimora

    Looks like Kimora is back in Greenville for now. I had another good visit. Notes: thin, cute, big man made enhancements, good performance, not really GFE, CBJ (not my preference but she does it with a lot of energy so it's fairly decent).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...1/605847748569

  7. #12619

    Interesting

    So I been in contact wit her lately, we did snap call but I couldn't really see her face kinda dark in the room. Have anyone seen her? Pm please or I might just take the chance.

  8. #12618

    Greenville

    Never ceases to amaze me how talent comes and goes thru this town. A full quarter of a century later. Pretty much nothing has changed?! Only the faces. But it seemed like a few of the Sophies and her racket are gone. If anyone could "name names" she could. I swear she knew every lick in town. I should have written a book with her. But I'm fairly sure Allison-Chalmers (those who read between the lines) ALSO knew sooooo many people. It really kinda baffles me. Any one of them could connect anyone to anyone else. A lady could setup shop in Gville and be off to races within 24 hrs! I am fairly sure the Covid period did cause one of the biggest hiccups in that 25 yr period!

    JV.

  9. #12617
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Ginger Redhead Tattoo Girl

    Met this one for a HHR for 2. 0. This girl is really thick with pretty blue eyes! Phat ass and she works out and run smh. Offered me a BBBJ and I accepted, and possibly a BBFS, but I put the little condom on anyway. Super tight grip and her head game is 💯! Really sweet, sexy, and funny too! I'll definitely hit her up when I'm in town.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easle...-/016743918381

  10. #12616

    J Welness

    J Wellness, near GSP has its "OPEN" sign lit. I haven't been inside, so I have no more information to give.

  11. #12615

    It's a no for me

    Sorry put this in the Spartanburg forum. Meant to go here.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/197084367

    Yeah, I'm late about post about this one. I will say she takes photos well because it in meet left much to be desired. I had more enjoyment in the convo than the act itself. From 1 to 10 I honestly give it a 3. Would not see again.

  12. #12614

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Westchester35  [View Original Post]
    Been hearing it's a fake account but people still see her from what I understand? Anybody got info? Pm with some contact info.
    Thats ally, she gives a great BJ haha.

  13. #12613
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    When you say "WOOOOOOO," do you mean there is a smell? Or were you saying you enjoyed the sight?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eieio  [View Original Post]
    I think she mainly hangs out near Anderson. Set up a time, when I got there she didn't reply. She fell asleep. She did reply eventually. She did look a little tired, but got herself together. I think she is quite attractive in person. Ill tell you this, she is TIGHT and grips. Did Doggie, but when she went to missionary and spread those legs WOOOOOOO All covered but it surely didn't interfere. I am in my mid 60's and she surely did the job.

  14. #12612

    Caught you looking Seneca

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/senec...-/312081998457

    Oh yeah, I forgot in original post. Appears demon problem and absolutely NO teeth. Nasty.

  15. #12611

    Caught you looking Seneca

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/senec...-/312081998457

    Don't recommend. Wacky, near Townville, think there's a guy around, kitty has a smell. . do t do it. There's better out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape