Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 338 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 5068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4843
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Only Fools

    Quote Originally Posted by Gruyere  [View Original Post]
    They're trying to get OF subscribers.
    I have a super hard time figuring out only fans. There is a you tuber called kairazy that I followed. She has like 1 million subs and she is this kind of athletic 6/7. I browsed the comments and found out she was an only fans "sex" worker.

    So, stupidly, I put down like 20 bucks for a video of her which seemed to be her playing with her hairy beaver.

    Well, the beaver was kind of shaved, but as an extra there was a video of her and another gal fucking some friend of theirs.

    I do not like porn because the site of another guy's dick grosses me out. I have not watched porn in maybe decades. From what I remember (and we are talking VHS), the guys were able to hold an erection for a decade and time their release to the end of human time. This guy could barely stay hard and then lost it during some rather faked orgasm on her part.

    So, yes, the girls on tryst with low rates and with the means of contact being the only fans are a scam.

    I just never understood paying for live chats, videos, etc. If you are a male with some working brain cells. If you cannot score pussy, then pay for it live. But paying for it with poor production values?

  2. #4842
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGordie  [View Original Post]
    What is it then? Scams?
    They're trying to get OF subscribers.

  3. #4841
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruyere  [View Original Post]
    98% of women on Tryst who have an OF link in their profile are not actual escorts. 100% of women who look like that and list rates that low are not actual escorts.
    What is it then? Scams?

  4. #4840

    Thanks much!

    Quote Originally Posted by EncinoChad  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks, I'm trying to get back on the mongering game, I've been lacking in it because of school. I saw a familiar name when I was doing some online shopping, and that name was Colombian Liz with the giant tits. I met up with her yesterday on my last day of thanksgiving break 😆.

    Here's the link to her ad:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/197551068

    My comment and review should be going up pretty soon on her page.

    Liz is a thiccc mature latina with giant tits, huge booty and nice big juicy thighs. It was 200 for the hhr, great time as always. I met her this time in Downey, she usually bounces back and forth between Downey and Santa Ana, and recently, she's been extending out to San Diego area as well.

    I've written about her in the past if you want to check it out (old post about Liz, click here), I'll repost the pictures and post an updated picture of our last visit.
    Thanks for the heads up on this provider, she seems awesome! When I've got more time for trips to Downey, I'll be sure to schedule time with her, as I do love the mature Latinas.

  5. #4839
    Quote Originally Posted by EncinoChad  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks, I'm trying to get back on the mongering game, I've been lacking in it because of school. I saw a familiar name when I was doing some online shopping, and that name was Colombian Liz with the giant tits. I met up with her yesterday on my last day of thanksgiving break 😆.

    Here's the link to her ad:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/197551068

    My comment and review should be going up pretty soon on her page.

    Liz is a thiccc mature latina with giant tits, huge booty and nice big juicy thighs. It was 200 for the hhr, great time as always. I met her this time in Downey, she usually bounces back and forth between Downey and Santa Ana, and recently, she's been extending out to San Diego area as well.

    I've written about her in the past if you want to check it out (old post about Liz, click here), I'll repost the pictures and post an updated picture of our last visit.

    If you're looking for a provider that does Russian or tittyfuck or whatever you want to call it, or just breast worshipping in general, she's your lady. Those big knockers feels nice around junior. She lets you suck on them too, just be gentle. She can ride a mean dick in cowgirl as well, big white booty jumping up and down on junior always got me popping hard inside the rubber. Big thumbs up from me. Once my semester ends, I'll be mongering some more.
    Those tits are amazing! Great review imo. Especially after getting multiple strike outs on alligator list lately. I'm headed to Anaheim area this weekend so I might have to check her out, thank you.

  6. #4838
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023
    Quote Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin  [View Original Post]
    How mature is mature? We talking in her 40's or 50's?
    Did you click on the ad? It's there.

  7. #4837
    Quote Originally Posted by EncinoChad  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks, I'm trying to get back on the mongering game, I've been lacking in it because of school. I saw a familiar name when I was doing some online shopping, and that name was Colombian Liz with the giant tits. I met up with her yesterday on my last day of thanksgiving break 😆.

    Here's the link to her ad:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/197551068

    My comment and review should be going up pretty soon on her page.

    Liz is a thiccc mature latina with giant tits, huge booty and nice big juicy thighs. It was 200 for the hhr, great time as always. I met her this time in Downey, she usually bounces back and forth between Downey and Santa Ana, and recently, she's been extending out to San Diego area as well.

    I've written about her in the past if you want to check it out (old post about Liz, click here), I'll repost the pictures and post an updated picture of our last visit.

    If you're looking for a provider that does Russian or tittyfuck or whatever you want to call it, or just breast worshipping in general, she's your lady. Those big knockers feels nice around junior. She lets you suck on them too, just be gentle. She can ride a mean dick in cowgirl as well, big white booty jumping up and down on junior always got me popping hard inside the rubber. Big thumbs up from me. Once my semester ends, I'll be mongering some more.
    How mature is mature? We talking in her 40's or 50's?

  8. #4836

    Colombian Liz for the Big Titties Enthusiasts

    Hey folks, I'm trying to get back on the mongering game, I've been lacking in it because of school. I saw a familiar name when I was doing some online shopping, and that name was Colombian Liz with the giant tits. I met up with her yesterday on my last day of thanksgiving break 😆.

    Here's the link to her ad:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/197551068

    My comment and review should be going up pretty soon on her page.

    Liz is a thiccc mature latina with giant tits, huge booty and nice big juicy thighs. It was 200 for the hhr, great time as always. I met her this time in Downey, she usually bounces back and forth between Downey and Santa Ana, and recently, she's been extending out to San Diego area as well.

    I've written about her in the past if you want to check it out (old post about Liz, click here), I'll repost the pictures and post an updated picture of our last visit.

    If you're looking for a provider that does Russian or tittyfuck or whatever you want to call it, or just breast worshipping in general, she's your lady. Those big knockers feels nice around junior. She lets you suck on them too, just be gentle. She can ride a mean dick in cowgirl as well, big white booty jumping up and down on junior always got me popping hard inside the rubber. Big thumbs up from me. Once my semester ends, I'll be mongering some more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Liz 1.jpg‎   Liz 2.jpg‎   Liz 3.jpg‎   IMG_4220(1).jpg‎  

  9. #4835

    Russian AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by Pahittare  [View Original Post]
    Yeah no chance she's real, advertising in Woodland Hills, Santa Clara and San Jose at the same time.
    The poster is legit. Typical Russian massage service, but the girls in the pic are never real, no idea what that guy is smoking. BBBJ probably dependent on the girl you get at the time.

  10. #4834
    Quote Originally Posted by BikiniFan  [View Original Post]
    No way are the numerous $200 half / $230 hour girls legit.
    Yeah no chance she's real, advertising in Woodland Hills, Santa Clara and San Jose at the same time.

  11. #4833

    Read her Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by BikiniFan  [View Original Post]
    No way are the numerous $200 half / $230 hour girls legit.
    It states NO ORAL.

  12. #4832
    Quote Originally Posted by TheArchitect  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ottygirl_Alice

    She's legit, nice BBBJCIM.

    Let us know about your encounter, she looks promising.
    No way are the numerous $200 half / $230 hour girls legit.

  13. #4831

    Couple Friendly

    Gentlemen, Anybody have any recommendations with couple friendly providers? Not sure what is real or what isn't out there. Thanks.

  14. #4830

    Any luck?

    Quote Originally Posted by GlassBasket  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her? A bunch of TER and PD reviews but surprisingly nothing here when you search.
    Any luck with seeing her?

  15. #4829
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    Never send a hoe a deposit. Come on, esse, this is stuff you learn on like Day 2 of Hoe School.
    Right. I haven't yet, but seeing some of the "higher" end escorts that ask for deposit. I was just curious about other people's experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape