Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 150 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 2240
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1805
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 442

    I-ve w / TOS

    Forgot to link:

    https://www.tastesofseoul.com/ive

    Best,

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason  [View Original Post]
    Brothers,

    Just got word that I-ve is in Raleigh right now easily one of the top K-girls on the West Coast scene.

    She's legitimately young (early 20's), 100% all-natural, with that flawless silky-smooth skin you rarely see. Insanely petite and tight the kind of body that feels almost unreal.

    From everything I've heard and seen, she's strict GFE only, but she genuinely loves what she does and knows exactly how to take care of a man and enjoy herself in the process.

    If you're in the area or can make the trip, highly highly recommend jumping on this while she's there.

    As always screen properly, stay safe, and enjoy.

    (FYI, the picture is merely a representation, not an real photo; it is AI-generated based on her real image.).

  2. #1804
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 442

    K-Town ATF in Raleigh

    Brothers,

    Just got word that I-ve is in Raleigh right now easily one of the top K-girls on the West Coast scene.

    She's legitimately young (early 20's), 100% all-natural, with that flawless silky-smooth skin you rarely see. Insanely petite and tight the kind of body that feels almost unreal.

    From everything I've heard and seen, she's strict GFE only, but she genuinely loves what she does and knows exactly how to take care of a man and enjoy herself in the process.

    If you're in the area or can make the trip, highly highly recommend jumping on this while she's there.

    As always screen properly, stay safe, and enjoy.

    (FYI, the picture is merely a representation, not an real photo; it is AI-generated based on her real image.).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3111.png‎  

  3. #1803
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyDude81  [View Original Post]
    Took like 5 minutes for me.
    They asked me for a photo of my work badge. I sent it to them. No response. I've tried to contact them multiple times.

  4. #1802
    Quote Originally Posted by AsphaltMan4  [View Original Post]
    How long does HC take for screening once you send your I'd?
    Took like 5 minutes for me.

  5. #1801
    How long does HC take for screening once you send your I'd?

  6. #1800

    HC Mina

    Mina has a cute petite body and is a 5 in looks. She is a bit squirmish, with a bare tight juicebox but can't take it deep. Don't know about DATY since that's not my thing. Kamari was much better.

  7. #1799
    How do you get HC verified without a LinkedIn account?

  8. #1798

    Where

    Quote Originally Posted by CrylFern  [View Original Post]
    Back open is the house near the corner of Chapel Hill Rd and and Harrison in Cary.
    I don't think I know this one. Can you share more?

  9. #1797

    Kamari HC

    I decided to give HC another try after my last encounter ended up with the walk of shame and blue balls LOL. I decided to book a 10 AM Thanksgiving tryst complete with extra stuffing! When I arrived the handler text me to not knock on the door but instead send a text when I was standing in front of it. It makes me think that maybe the location is under suspicion from neighboring tenats or management. Also during the deed Kamari was very quiet and during the post action shower I asked her and said "the boss" warned her about being too loud previously and she must be quiet because of the neighbors or she wouldn't be allowed to work there anymore. I was also shocked to see the fat Chinese man open the door to let me in. Other reviewers had mentioned a new "gatekeeper" or even the girls themselves opening the front door. As far as the session itself, I was pleased and left happy. Facially Kamari is a "6" on my scale but her submissiveness, cooperation, and well proportioned body and service gives her a solid 9 in performance. By far the best experience I've had with HC so far. First time getting LFK and DFK and BBJ during shower. After we went back to the room went immediately to making out and heavy petting. I took control and was eager for the main event so didn't ask for more BBJ or 69. She didn't complain about my size at all and put legs over shoulders and went superman very deep. Her pussy was tight, wet, and hot. Go see her!

  10. #1796

    Exeton Ct

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/morri...-/264458117418

    Located deep inside an upscale neighborhood near Creedmor (NC50) and I-540 in a cul-de-sac. Not much pretense toward a massage. Another HF got me a topless HJ. I'm pretty sure that there is much more available.

  11. #1795
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 35

    Mashu HC TOFTT

    Mashu is new to HC and just started. I was intrigued by the photos and decided to try. When the door opened I was very pleased with what was behind the door. The photos on the website are 100% of her. I thought she was very pretty, and sexy.

    Mashu hugged me and brought me into the bedroom. Some chit chat, handed donations and disrobed. She has a nice body, no ink, and nicely shaped perky B cups with a little round ass. Kitty was clean shaved and pink. Super nice!

    In the shower there was no action, but plenty of detailed cleaning.

    In the bedroom she took the initiative and while she wasn't so kissable at the start, she warmed up and our flicking tongue LFK turned into DFK as we continued through my time. It felt like a natural progression of passion. BBBJ was good, lots of tongue, some bls, and she could not take me in deep, but it was deep enough with variation to her technique. 69 was no different due to angles, but she really opened up with DATY and was genuinely excited as indicated by the warm moisture that developed. And like I said, she has a clean shaved pink pussy which is very sexy!

    Then the condom went on and she sat down slowly on me and began grinding. Her pussy was super tight. Missionary was the best as I could DFK with her and squeezed her soft tits. And we finished in doggy. She has a nice little round ass, and when we transitioned to Doggy, she was super wet. Her waist ass ratio is nice too, I grabbed her waist and kept pounding her till I blew in the bag, she took it like a champ.

    Overall, the experience was very good. She must be new in this field but she was very submissive and accommodating. Very enjoyable time. Worth a second visit because I'm sure the YMMV will be less of a variable with repeats.

  12. #1794

    Exeton

    Quote Originally Posted by CrylFern  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with experience with an operation supposedly working in a house off NC-50 and 540?
    Yes, it is legit but not going to last. It is in a high end neighborhood that does not get much through traffic.

    They are very loose with security and hygiene. Approach with lots of caution.

  13. #1793

    Back open

    Back open is the house near the corner of Chapel Hill Rd and and Harrison in Cary.

  14. #1792

    Exeton Court

    Anyone with experience with an operation supposedly working in a house off NC-50 and 540?

  15. #1791

    HC Pin

    First visit with HC and got Pin piggly back on the other reviews she is just like advertised nice round bottom great energy very vocal. Two rounds could have gone for three but time wasn't on my side.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape