Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 173 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 223 273 673 1173 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #15838

    Re: Grace (or Leah)

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else seeing Grace?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-b939522fcbc8

    DTF, truly 20 years old, beautiful, petite, flat chested, lots of fun. Would love to share notes with others who saw her.
    Never met her, though I'm certainly intrigued. However, the 'Looking For' section just made me do a double-take -- "If you're someone who can laugh with me, challenge me, pray with me, and stand beside me through life's highs and lows, we'll get along just fine" .

    That's a new one, haha! Respectfully, I'm not kneeling next to my hotel bed, bowing my head in prayer, and talking to god with a SB or escort at my side. If anything, I'd rather they do all the kneeling but for a different reason.

  2. #15837
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    I'm declaring DC officially cooked, over with, finito. I don't know what happened, but maybe girls realized that SA was more public than they realized and that they could easily be found? I also think DC Girls are just more paranoid about perceptions, they don't want it to ruin their future career prospects, with everyone being so careerist here.

    I do think there are a good amount of girls who are UTR though, the problem with UTR is you really never know. It makes it so much harder for us. I have a UTR who started on the site, but hasn't been on for years, she's a local petite influencer / fit model. Charges a very high PPM, so I don't see her often. Curious if any of you have seen her, if that rings a bell lmk. It sucks but I think I'm sticking to her, SA in DC just hasn't delivered. Although, it seems to still be going strong in Boston, NYC, Richmond, Philly, so it may be good to use when traveling. But I think the site is cooked right now in DC. If you have any UTR leads feel free to pm me.
    Definitely. There's and influx of middle age women that wants 1 k or something ridiculous. Like WTF. If I want old busted women they should pay me.

  3. #15836

    DC is Done

    I'm declaring DC officially cooked, over with, finito. I don't know what happened, but maybe girls realized that SA was more public than they realized and that they could easily be found? I also think DC Girls are just more paranoid about perceptions, they don't want it to ruin their future career prospects, with everyone being so careerist here.

    I do think there are a good amount of girls who are UTR though, the problem with UTR is you really never know. It makes it so much harder for us. I have a UTR who started on the site, but hasn't been on for years, she's a local petite influencer / fit model. Charges a very high PPM, so I don't see her often. Curious if any of you have seen her, if that rings a bell lmk. It sucks but I think I'm sticking to her, SA in DC just hasn't delivered. Although, it seems to still be going strong in Boston, NYC, Richmond, Philly, so it may be good to use when traveling. But I think the site is cooked right now in DC. If you have any UTR leads feel free to pm me.

  4. #15835
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdterp05  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-a6fd277ed02b

    Anyone talk or have any luck with Tori? Moved to text pretty quickly here. Says she's open to ppm but preferred an allowance. 6 for just a date platonic, if we want to go somewhere private 2,500 WEEKLY, and 1,000 weekly if we're not meeting for online and texting. I played along for a bit, and mentioned that's maybe 100 k a year if we meet a few times a month is that what you're used to. Are there girls who think that's realistic at all, or do I have sucker stamped on my profile somewhere.
    No!! Where is she getting this info. She needs to look in the mirror. She's horrid. Maybe there are some thirsty guys that are willing to pay 200 to 300 to bag that thing.

    In what world is she getting this number.

  5. #15834

    Grace

    Is anyone else seeing Grace?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-b939522fcbc8

    DTF, truly 20 years old, beautiful, petite, flat chested, lots of fun. Would love to share notes with others who saw her.

  6. #15833

    I didn't want to post it but yes

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    At 5'3" and 170+ lbs. ? Damn! Not even close!
    Fellow bros; 3-5 max; if you want to splurge on a 10+ do it; honestly I don't really care, but that's the market. LOL at the ones that have the high asks; dm for advice, I have definitely missed out on a few, but that's part of the game!

  7. #15832

    Tori

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdterp05  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-a6fd277ed02b

    Anyone talk or have any luck with Tori? Moved to text pretty quickly here. Says she's open to ppm but preferred an allowance. 6 for just a date platonic, if we want to go somewhere private 2,500 WEEKLY, and 1,000 weekly if we're not meeting for online and texting. I played along for a bit, and mentioned that's maybe 100 k a year if we meet a few times a month is that what you're used to. Are there girls who think that's realistic at all, or do I have sucker stamped on my profile somewhere.
    At 5'3" and 170+ lbs. ? Damn! Not even close!

  8. #15831

    Tori

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-a6fd277ed02b

    Anyone talk or have any luck with Tori? Moved to text pretty quickly here. Says she's open to ppm but preferred an allowance. 6 for just a date platonic, if we want to go somewhere private 2,500 WEEKLY, and 1,000 weekly if we're not meeting for online and texting. I played along for a bit, and mentioned that's maybe 100 k a year if we meet a few times a month is that what you're used to. Are there girls who think that's realistic at all, or do I have sucker stamped on my profile somewhere.

  9. #15830

    Search with last 12 characters of URL

    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    Damn I only searched on her current name. Drove all the way deep into to dc to meet her. She's OK looking. We had agreed on 500.

    She said she's hungry so we walk somewhere to eat. She wants to get a coffee first. I let her pay for it figured ill pay for lunch and the 500 for everything else. She gets pissed I let her buy her own coffee. Starts acting weird then says it's not going to work out. Even though I drove a long way I was OK with it because I could just sense it wasn't going to be a great session.

    Too bad I missed out on her hot friend from a few years ago.
    Search using the last 12 characters of the profile URL, not just the username because that can change at any time. "45105e6d2451". (Don't include the spaces, for some reason the forum auto adds them in, just copy/paste from the URL)

  10. #15829
    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    She has an active profile right now under "wendy".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-943c39c735cc
    Thanks man. Looks like either she or I blocked one or another. I'm sure she probably had a shitty attitude. I can't really remember LOL.

  11. #15828
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Can meet in the afternoons after work. Is strapped on money for rent and willing to drive within 2 hours from Bmore for $500. Didn't go into details as she's a little thick for my taste. Others may differ.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-cae627ec6aca
    I took "I identify as genderqueer and queer. " from her profile to mean not looking for men, or if she saw a man, would be holding her nose the whole time. Was your impression different?

  12. #15827

    Wierdo

    Damn I only searched on her current name. Drove all the way deep into to dc to meet her. She's OK looking. We had agreed on 500.

    She said she's hungry so we walk somewhere to eat. She wants to get a coffee first. I let her pay for it figured ill pay for lunch and the 500 for everything else. She gets pissed I let her buy her own coffee. Starts acting weird then says it's not going to work out. Even though I drove a long way I was OK with it because I could just sense it wasn't going to be a great session.

    Too bad I missed out on her hot friend from a few years ago.

  13. #15826

    Wendy

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    I know I've seen her discussed here before. Any info on this chick?
    She has an active profile right now under "wendy".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-943c39c735cc

  14. #15825

    45105 e6 d2451

    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    Anybody met her? We are supposed to meet tomorrow. Would love any feedback.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-45105e6d2451
    She may be one of the most reviewed girl in this forum, did you even do a search?

  15. #15824

    Any info on this one

    I know I've seen her discussed here before. Any info on this chick?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0255.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape