Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Cuddle Comfort

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 93 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 1389
This blog is moderated by LuccaMac
  1. #1179
    Quote Originally Posted by LON77  [View Original Post]
    I saw that she's here.

    I did a search and I see extras are possible but can be pricey. That tongue is. Interesting.
    Only thing she does with that tongue is dfk nothing else and extra is expensive.

  2. #1178
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Backlash  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her. She travels around some. Just curious. Feel free to dm if you wish.
    I saw that she's here.

    I did a search and I see extras are possible but can be pricey. That tongue is. Interesting.

  3. #1177

    Lunallena

    Anyone seen her. She travels around some. Just curious. Feel free to dm if you wish.

  4. #1176
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    L f c

    Had a session with London fog chai not too long ago. For me it was strictly platonic, and she hosted. No hint of any extras. Maybe the experience is different if you host but I won't repeat. She's funny and a good conversationalist tho. DM for any specific questions.

  5. #1175

    Virtual

    Do any virtual cuddlers offer cam-girl type service?

  6. #1174
    Senior Member


    Posts: 132
    Quote Originally Posted by Backlash  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one couple times. First time cuddling she went in the bathroom to get on her cuddling clothes which was just a lingerie top. Crawled into bed with no panties on and backed right into the little spoon position. Rubbing it all over me so I took off my underwear and we grind around a little but she wouldn't do FS. Got a good handy. Had he back second time but no further upgrade was allowed. Same happy ending. A little more rushed on the 2nd visit. Literally in and out 20 minutes. I prob could have asked her to stay and cuddle more and maybe got a 2nd pop but it was late.
    I assume that you had to Host, right?

    Was the service you described included in her $140 fee or was an upgrade required?

  7. #1173

    TaiB

    Saw this one couple times. First time cuddling she went in the bathroom to get on her cuddling clothes which was just a lingerie top. Crawled into bed with no panties on and backed right into the little spoon position. Rubbing it all over me so I took off my underwear and we grind around a little but she wouldn't do FS. Got a good handy. Had he back second time but no further upgrade was allowed. Same happy ending. A little more rushed on the 2nd visit. Literally in and out 20 minutes. I prob could have asked her to stay and cuddle more and maybe got a 2nd pop but it was late.

  8. #1172

    Shampookitty

    Anyone had any luck with this one? I saw her a few times with no luck. Just get shut down once the rubbing gets going. I know YMMV but just curious if anybody got past platonic.

  9. #1171
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Gb5151  [View Original Post]
    She has been around, on and off the site and now under a new handle and pics. I saw her twice. Communication is spotty at best. She is very sensual and our 1st session was her on top of me dry humping and letting me rub her ass otc and her tits. She hinted more would be available the more we cuddled so I tried again. It was more of the same bulls* promises. She knows the game and how to play you, at least me. High fee for what you end up getting. As always YMMV.
    Spotty communication and broken promises are major red flags.

  10. #1170

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog35  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen urs_trulykay lately? Curious about the experience?
    Strictly fully clothed platonic.

  11. #1169

    2 of 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy99  [View Original Post]
    LittlBunny, londyndream, Meesacuddles.
    I haven't seen Londyn. I've seen the other two. Meesa was the only one who offered FS. The amount was five hundred. YMMV.

  12. #1168
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog35  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen urs_trulykay lately? Curious about the experience?
    I am curious about her as well. Seems like she was reviewed here a while ago.

  13. #1167

    Has anyone seen urs_trulykay lately

    Has anyone seen urs_trulykay lately? Curious about the experience?

  14. #1166

    Sunflowerharmny

    She has been around, on and off the site and now under a new handle and pics. I saw her twice. Communication is spotty at best. She is very sensual and our 1st session was her on top of me dry humping and letting me rub her ass otc and her tits. She hinted more would be available the more we cuddled so I tried again. It was more of the same bulls* promises. She knows the game and how to play you, at least me. High fee for what you end up getting. As always YMMV.

  15. #1165

    Sunnygirl808

    Has anyone seen sunnygirl808? I had a session booked. Then got crickets and she said she fell asleep. What in the world? Probably not going to try again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape