Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2315
    Quote Originally Posted by Papuk
    Does anybody know any spots in Dundalk or Essex area I have heard about it but do not know any places. Also tonight I made visit to patapsco nothing out there spent about 45 mins and came back.
    Old Eastern and Back River Neck road used to have some girls from time to time. Also Middle River Rd. Haven't seen much in the last year but every once in a while you will see one.

  2. #2314
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Red50
    Hello Balmer:

    Big Red is back from Baghdad and it is coming apart at the seams in some areas. I touched down rented a car and scored some pussy on the east side pretty BSW 20 5-2 120lbs 36-24-36 pretty ass. Went to notel she had a fine body, little bit of a belly from kids but otherwise real tight and clean, nice tits started with CBJ and no 69, then CG it has been a while so I popped fast. We talked and CBJ for round 2 and I hit it doggy what a nice ass, two pops $40, notel $30 young fresh pussy priceless. I think if I see her a couple of times there will be more on the menu. Says she is new to this, she might be, she is not a jockey or pipehead, gave me her real name I could tell from her tattoo WTF. It is so good to see things have not changed in Balmer.

    How is the RT? LL, Doc, Fox, Robux, Fool, Cloud, Benz, Larry how the fuck have you guys been

    Nicole looks/body/service/attitude 8/8/7/8 service could have been a 9 with BBBJ and 69, her attitude was great she just politly said she would rather not when I wanted to 69.

    I have exact location for trusted senior members.

    Back in town

    Big Red
    I think I may have been with this girl before. Sounds like a girl I met on Conkling between Baltimore and Fayette. Says she lives somewhere around Preston St, and I'm pretty sure her name was Nicole and she definetely said she was new because I remember teasing her about it. Yup. Has to be the one. She's one of two young BSWs over there. The other is Bunny. I've never had a bad time with Bunny and have written maybe two reports about my encounters with her.

  3. #2313

    Big Red Back from Baghdad

    Hello Balmer:

    Big Red is back from Baghdad and it is coming apart at the seams in some areas. I touched down rented a car and scored some pussy on the east side pretty BSW 20 5-2 120lbs 36-24-36 pretty ass. Went to notel she had a fine body, little bit of a belly from kids but otherwise real tight and clean, nice tits started with CBJ and no 69, then CG it has been a while so I popped fast. We talked and CBJ for round 2 and I hit it doggy what a nice ass, two pops $40, notel $30 young fresh pussy priceless. I think if I see her a couple of times there will be more on the menu. Says she is new to this, she might be, she is not a jockey or pipehead, gave me her real name I could tell from her tattoo WTF. It is so good to see things have not changed in Balmer.

    How is the RT? LL, Doc, Fox, Robux, Fool, Cloud, Benz, Larry how the fuck have you guys been

    Nicole looks/body/service/attitude 8/8/7/8 service could have been a 9 with BBBJ and 69, her attitude was great she just politly said she would rather not when I wanted to 69.

    I have exact location for trusted senior members.

    Back in town

    Big Red

  4. #2312

    PP area

    Took a ride thru the PP area Saturday. To my surprise there was some decent walkers a blonde on Baltimore, a little burnette on Paterson. I pick up this BSW and she got in nice looking but didn’t feel right. So took her around the block and just drop her off. She told me her name but don’t remember. But after thinking why it didn’t feel right it came to me. She use to call herself Destiny some of you may remember her.
    Be Safe
    M1951

  5. #2311
    It could have been, I forgot what she told me it was. The description sounds right.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Licsem
    Great report! Her name wasn't Brooke by any chance was it? I had a similar experience with a cute little thing who wouldn't take her shoes off because of smelly feet. If its the same girl, she's outstanding, clean, friendly, all good

  6. #2310

    Sure..

    Quote Originally Posted by Papuk
    Does anybody know any spots in Dundalk or Essex area I have heard about it but do not know any places. Also tonight I made visit to patapsco nothing out there spent about 45 mins and came back.
    At the BP gas station at Dundalk and Holabird, a WSW named Chrissy hangs out there. She is reasonable with pricing.

  7. #2309
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Anything in Dundalk or Essex

    Does anybody know any spots in Dundalk or Essex area I have heard about it but do not know any places. Also tonight I made visit to patapsco nothing out there spent about 45 mins and came back.

  8. #2308
    Great report! Her name wasn't Brooke by any chance was it? I had a similar experience with a cute little thing who wouldn't take her shoes off because of smelly feet. If its the same girl, she's outstanding, clean, friendly, all good

  9. #2307

    A nice encounter

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud William
    While doing some shopping I decided to do a little hunting as well.
    I came across a little spinner on Conkling all bundled up in a heavy jacket. All I could see was a nice face wearing glasses. I pulled over, she hopped in and off we went. She opened up the coat revealing a nice little body.
    If they are up to my standards I'll ask if they get into sex or just lay there doing a job. I usually get real responses and this time was no different. She replied that she liked a good orgasm and was up for it. She quoted $80 for full service and I replied the going rate was $40 and that I would tip her for a good job.
    We headed off to the local no-tell and got down to business. She got naked and revealed a nice little body with perky tits. She put her hair up in twin pony tails and went into the bathroom to wash her feet. She explained that she has a foot odor problem and likes to keep them smelling fresh. I thought that was a good thing as I would probably have them up by my ears later.
    We got down to business and she is a champ at sucking dick and balls. Lots of licking, sucking, and deep throating. I was actually surprised at her ability to get my entire cock to the base down her small throat. No hint of teeth either.
    I slipped on a cover and we went to town. We started on her back with her legs lifted and me on my knees. That way I have access to her clit and I was giving it a good rubbing. She told me that she gets off better from G-Spot orgasms and likes a good pounding, especially since she was multi-orgasmic.
    Well she wasn't kidding, I changed techniques and gave her what she wanted. She wrapped her legs around my back and matched me thrust for thrust until she came in a shuddering groan. I mentally recited all the statistics I knew and had re-wired the lamp next to the bed to keep myself from popping.
    We switched to CG and she went to town bouncing up and down with full strokes, again she came and again I did mental arithmetic.
    We switched to doggy and I knew I wouldn't last long. She came again and I wasn't far behind, especially as now I could see something really neat about her pussy. Each time I pulled out her inner lips came out also forming a sort of tube around my cock. I have seen pictures of this but never experienced it for myself.
    While she was riding me she kept asking if I was going to feed her my cum. I pulled out and whipped off the cover, she spun around and started sucking again. I came like a wild man and she took every drop.
    She didn't swallow it though and went off to the bathroom to spit it out.

    She generally only walks in the day time and can be found on Baltimore st. She was on her way there when I found her.
    Naturally she doesn't have a contact number so the only way to reach her is to find her.

    I dropped her off near her house and gave her the tip I promised.


    Cloud
    What a great report; C Dubbs....you had me ROTFLMAO!

  10. #2306
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160
    Yeah here is another pictures of Shannon i just found on here, Really why do you want to lie? U must be up to something??

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...postcount=1522

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang69
    Later after nikki went to b/cb loop found 2 SW and alot of leo action came back to w/w loop and found Shannon on washington near hollins ferry. Pulled over and asked if she needed ride she got in, did the are you cop are you cop thing. She's a WSW about 24ish 5'6'' 120 blonde 36c nice firm ass. Went to my hidden spot and agreed on. 30 fs. Started out good with mutual hand action and the more I played with the kitty the hotter she got, progressed to BBBJ then to a cover to cg then to rcg to mish and finally to doggie, after a pounding shannon about 45 mins. Unloaded. Left her in a heavy breathing and sweaty state in back seat we dressed and talked more. Shannon wanted dropped at home and on way back she asked if I wanted to spend nite at her house and we could continue where we leftoff, but found out she lives with mom, and mom was outside when I dropped her off. If mom not there might have given it a secound thought but did get digits. Might ask if she wants to come up and spend weekend with me.

  11. #2305
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160
    Is there anyway to get him kicked off the forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lindo
    What kind of shit are you pulling, Mustang69?

  12. #2304

    A nice encounter

    While doing some shopping I decided to do a little hunting as well.
    I came across a little spinner on Conkling all bundled up in a heavy jacket. All I could see was a nice face wearing glasses. I pulled over, she hopped in and off we went. She opened up the coat revealing a nice little body.
    If they are up to my standards I'll ask if they get into sex or just lay there doing a job. I usually get real responses and this time was no different. She replied that she liked a good orgasm and was up for it. She quoted $80 for full service and I replied the going rate was $40 and that I would tip her for a good job.
    We headed off to the local no-tell and got down to business. She got naked and revealed a nice little body with perky tits. She put her hair up in twin pony tails and went into the bathroom to wash her feet. She explained that she has a foot odor problem and likes to keep them smelling fresh. I thought that was a good thing as I would probably have them up by my ears later.
    We got down to business and she is a champ at sucking dick and balls. Lots of licking, sucking, and deep throating. I was actually surprised at her ability to get my entire cock to the base down her small throat. No hint of teeth either.
    I slipped on a cover and we went to town. We started on her back with her legs lifted and me on my knees. That way I have access to her clit and I was giving it a good rubbing. She told me that she gets off better from G-Spot orgasms and likes a good pounding, especially since she was multi-orgasmic.
    Well she wasn't kidding, I changed techniques and gave her what she wanted. She wrapped her legs around my back and matched me thrust for thrust until she came in a shuddering groan. I mentally recited all the statistics I knew and had re-wired the lamp next to the bed to keep myself from popping.
    We switched to CG and she went to town bouncing up and down with full strokes, again she came and again I did mental arithmetic.
    We switched to doggy and I knew I wouldn't last long. She came again and I wasn't far behind, especially as now I could see something really neat about her pussy. Each time I pulled out her inner lips came out also forming a sort of tube around my cock. I have seen pictures of this but never experienced it for myself.
    While she was riding me she kept asking if I was going to feed her my cum. I pulled out and whipped off the cover, she spun around and started sucking again. I came like a wild man and she took every drop.
    She didn't swallow it though and went off to the bathroom to spit it out.

    She generally only walks in the day time and can be found on Baltimore st. She was on her way there when I found her.
    Naturally she doesn't have a contact number so the only way to reach her is to find her.

    I dropped her off near her house and gave her the tip I promised.


    Cloud

  13. #2303

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimonger
    Okay; who are you, and what kind of shit are you trying to pull?
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...postcount=2401
    What kind of shit are you pulling, Mustang69?

  14. #2302
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebdawgg
    Cyrano8 -

    I hope you're OK though I think you may have been spooked a bit. Meranda is well known here and on the block and one monger even posted some pics of her a while back. She's had a good reputation so far and no one has ever posted your experience.

    I'm not sayin' it didn't happen or that you did wtong by erring on the side of caution but I think you migt have been a little too nervous.
    I don't know if we're talking about the same SW, but I was definitely being followed. Now, I'm not 100% sure that she was in on it, but it happened. I'm just trying to contribute my 2 cents. It's up to you readers to decide how you use my info. I just wouldn't want something happening to someone on this board without me sharing what I know in regards to my own situation.

    Oh, and if you can find that pic, please post it so I can see if it's the same SW.

    Thanks

    "Better to walk away than to be carried."

  15. #2301
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebdawgg
    Cyrano8 -

    I hope you're OK though I think you may have been spooked a bit. Meranda is well known here and on the block and one monger even posted some pics of her a while back. She's had a good reputation so far and no one has ever posted your experience.

    I'm not sayin' it didn't happen or that you did wtong by erring on the side of caution but I think you migt have been a little too nervous.
    I don't know if we're talking about the same SW, but I was definitely being followed. Now, I'm not 100% sure that she was in on it, but it happened. I'm just trying to contribute my 2 cents. It's up to you readers to decide how you use my info. I just wouldn't want something happening to someone on this board without me sharing what I know in regards to my own situation.

    "Better to walk away than to be carried."

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape