Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 493 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 7390
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7015
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...i/574386739638 Has anyone sampled this one? Coms went well but without a review I am going to see one or more of my regulars in JAX.
    I agree calms were great sounds like fun has no one seen her before haven't seen any responses.

  2. #7014

    While you're not wrong.

    The point you guys are making isn't spot on either. Market conditions ALWAYS determine price, we all can agree on that. But, what is causing artificially high pricing here in horse town has more to do with lack of interest on the part of Jax, Tampa and O-town girls willing to make the drive to Ocala based on what they hear and read. NOW. As for the local poon, if you will pay it, they will continue to keep their pricing where it is. If you don't, prices come down. They are offering a commodity. No different than gold. The dollar is depressed, so gold is now selling at 4 K an ounce. 18 months ago, it was under 1800! The moment our FED and elected officials get their shit together, gold will crash because everyone will be chasing dollars, not seeking a safe haven! (But I am not holding my breath on that!) Watch what happens to GPS girls after New Years. You want bargains, save your coin for after January 15th.

    As for pointing to "visitors" verses members signing in, that is a red herring because there are many times I show up here as a visitor because I am only seeking intel. I am not looking to comment or add to commentary or provide intel of my own, so why bother signing in?

    That my brothers, is my. 02.

    SO-8.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gslvs69  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cala/197547205#.

    Had the pleasure of meeting her recently. Pics mostly accurate, some maybe a little dated but I was happy with who met me at the door. Asking hh rate was high, but readily accepted my reasonable counter offer. Oral skills very good, kitty clean tight and tasty. Multiple positions from cg to rcg, mish, k9 and everything in between. Very accommodating and pleasant sound effects. I will repeat.

    Have fun.

    GS.

  3. #7013

    Brother, I appreciate the effort, but

    Both myself and another Ocala member posted about this dastardly duo more than a week ago. Still, your efforts are definitely appreciated.

    Have fun, play hard and stay safe out there.

    SO-8.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gslvs69  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cala/197551653#.

    Her and BF are ripoff artists.

    I posted about them in both Orlando and Ocala but only Orlando showed up.

    Stay away.

    GS.

  4. #7012
    Quote Originally Posted by Gslvs69  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cala/197547205#.

    Had the pleasure of meeting her recently. Pics mostly accurate, some maybe a little dated but I was happy with who met me at the door. Asking hh rate was high, but readily accepted my reasonable counter offer. Oral skills very good, kitty clean tight and tasty. Multiple positions from cg to rcg, mish, k9 and everything in between. Very accommodating and pleasant sound effects. I will repeat.

    Have fun.

    GS.
    Can't tell much from the pictures anyway doesn't show much.

  5. #7011

    Good experience

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cala/197547205#.

    Had the pleasure of meeting her recently. Pics mostly accurate, some maybe a little dated but I was happy with who met me at the door. Asking hh rate was high, but readily accepted my reasonable counter offer. Oral skills very good, kitty clean tight and tasty. Multiple positions from cg to rcg, mish, k9 and everything in between. Very accommodating and pleasant sound effects. I will repeat.

    Have fun.

    GS.

  6. #7010

    Same scammer different name

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cala/197551653#.

    Her and BF are ripoff artists.

    I posted about them in both Orlando and Ocala but only Orlando showed up.

    Stay away.

    GS.

  7. #7009

    Supply & demand

    Also it needs to be understood that this forum is only a microcosm of the mongering landscape; meaning there is a disproportionately higher number of mongers who have never been on this site so you can scream in here all you want but they will never hear you. Just check the member and guest numbers in here at any given point in time and when you see how minuscule the numbers are. Remember they are nationwide. Just my dos pesos.

  8. #7008

    Supply and demand

    Quote Originally Posted by Kynkydzyrz69  [View Original Post]
    Why do some desperate people keep feeding the GPS that these streetwalkers who found the internet have if you keep paying that it's only going up more and more refuse that and they will lighten up and come back to reality but if you're desperate do what you got to do just ruin it for everybody.
    I want to agree with you but I can only myself and everyone else better by pointing out a fundamental law of economics. There are more mongers and roses chasing do little poon. I wish it wasn't the case. I review every lady I see in Ocala and it's only bern 2 this year and one was a repeat review. It's not simps or fools driving up prices. Every single one of us on these boards could just stop handing over roses and it won't even put a dent in these providers bottom line. I tried convincing girls in JAX to come to Ocala and undercut the Ocala girls but another monger posted a bunch of silly crap about it only to find out from providers that he is spreading lies about those of us who post in here so he can win favor with those girls and it went deeper than he admitted to in here. Providers see right through it. Now a guy like that is a simp, the guys who seem to be overpaying are just adjusting to market forces. It sucks because I love Ocala and silver springs however I moved my game to JAX where I get higher quality poon for fewer roses and providers that will treat me like they want my dick inside of them. Not quite as good as the Filipinas I used to get in Asia but for American women I have no complaints about the poon there.

  9. #7007

    Amen, AMEN!

    Brother, keep sayin' it until these guys finally listen! I simply can't figure out why the Ocala brothers suffer so much from WKS (White Knight Syndrome). These girls don't give a rat's patooty about how you want to prove to them you care. They don't care about you, about your needs, your life or anything else. They only care about how much Doh-ray-me they can extract from your wallet. Everything else is a scam, even their moans (most, not all, but you get the point). If you are seeking advice from these threads, don't go against the grain. Not only will you lose in the end, you make the rest of us suffer along with you. The Orlando brothers get it, that's why they have much better talent in O-town, and better experiences too. RTFF and benefit from the wisdom within it.

    SO-8.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kynkydzyrz69  [View Original Post]
    I'll say it once again quit the feeding the GPS and making this hobby outrageous for everyone if you give in to the little head and screws it up for everyone inflation is not that bad Wake up.

  10. #7006
    Quote Originally Posted by TowerTower9021  [View Original Post]
    Have any one ever tried Jersey who posts on Tryst (https://tryst.link/escort/jersey78).

    If so, can you share you experiences? I was thinking of sampling her this week as she is hosting in Ocala.
    I'll say it once again quit the feeding the GPS and making this hobby outrageous for everyone if you give in to the little head and screws it up for everyone inflation is not that bad Wake up.

  11. #7005
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPounder69  [View Original Post]
    Saw Savvi this am. She is a fun ride for sure. 69 was really good, her pussy was fresh and tasted phenomenal. She gives good head. We moved into missionary and watched those fantastic tits bounce. Came in the bag, washed up, and left. A bit expensive but worth it if you're in Crystal River.
    Why do some desperate people keep feeding the GPS that these streetwalkers who found the internet have if you keep paying that it's only going up more and more refuse that and they will lighten up and come back to reality but if you're desperate do what you got to do just ruin it for everybody.

  12. #7004

    Savvi Savage CR

    Saw Savvi this am. She is a fun ride for sure. 69 was really good, her pussy was fresh and tasted phenomenal. She gives good head. We moved into missionary and watched those fantastic tits bounce. Came in the bag, washed up, and left. A bit expensive but worth it if you're in Crystal River.

  13. #7003

    If you want to part with $$

    I can speak of Jersey 1st. Hand. . . Her pics are accurate. She has the right amount of meat on her bones to experience a good close & tight connection.

    However, for the hour experience, the 5 bills was WAY over priced. It was more like a 45 min experience.

    There were restrictions, even though the posting gave a more all exclusive opportunity.

    Honestly, the date was ok, but there are others at half the price that give far more attention to detail.

    The More you know.

    Jafo.

    Quote Originally Posted by TowerTower9021  [View Original Post]
    Have any one ever tried Jersey who posts on Tryst (https://tryst.link/escort/jersey78).

    If so, can you share you experiences? I was thinking of sampling her this week as she is hosting in Ocala.

  14. #7002

    Jersey from Tryst

    Have any one ever tried Jersey who posts on Tryst (https://tryst.link/escort/jersey78).

    If so, can you share you experiences? I was thinking of sampling her this week as she is hosting in Ocala.

  15. #7001

    Seems nice

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...i/574386739638 Has anyone sampled this one? Coms went well but without a review I am going to see one or more of my regulars in JAX.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape