Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 37375
-
12-02-25 17:52 #35425Senior Member

Posts: 67Not really much that isn't said here but overall would repeat. The sign wasn't lit up either when I went so I'm pretty sure it's an schedule in advance place. Only other point is there's a second person since I drew Anna instead of Apple but I can't really say I'm disappointed either way.
Originally Posted by Sixsixths
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 17:09 #35424Regular Member

Posts: 10Asian hotel girls asking for selfie
Facing really a new issue. I see Asian massage girls in Chicago at apartments (kanas), was never asked for a selfie to send. But, When driving through Detroit today, all Asian hotel massage girls (kanas) asking for selfie. Is it normal? I got their contact from stg. I don't want to be blackmailed later. Responses from fellow mongers are much appreciated. TIA.
-
12-02-25 15:37 #35423Senior Member

Posts: 128Sign for downstairs
Spoke to lady upstairs, sing refers to Downstairs business.
Originally Posted by RonJohnson83
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 11:51 #35422OceanDrift47GuestThat's rough, man. The flakiness is out of control lately. Getting stood up is the worst.
Originally Posted by RubberLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 01:34 #35421Senior Member

Posts: 151Teresa
Has anyone been to Commerce Spa and seen Teresa recently? Is she even still there? Is she worth the price of admission? TIA.
-
12-02-25 00:11 #35420Regular Member

Posts: 4All good, massage is cool for me. I can't seem to figure out which add is Cami. Can you send the link or contact info? Is she white, black, Hispanic? Appreciate the info.
Originally Posted by Kidcudi09
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 20:09 #35419Senior Member

Posts: 157Cami
Advertises on CL under Beauty. Straight legit no hint at all of extras so be warned don't even try it. She's clear about that. Helluva massage though.
Originally Posted by JokerBrand
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 19:22 #35418Regular Member

Posts: 16Saigon New Mgmt
Was driving down Woodward today and saw a large "under new management" sign over the nail salon.
Anyone know if this means changes for the upstairs side of the business?
-
12-01-25 18:35 #35417Senior Member

Posts: 38My Time
Thanks! Appreciate it!
Originally Posted by McGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 16:45 #35416Regular Member

Posts: 4What's the info on cami, what does she look like. Do you have contact info? How was the massage?
Originally Posted by RubberLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 11:48 #35415Regular Member

Posts: 11Stood up again stage 4 blue balls
Tried the girl in Troy white girl. Got there and she stops responding.
Went to see Cami in Southfield. Hot but no extras for me. So here I am just wanted a massage and HE for a nice booty American girl. Any suggestions?
-
12-01-25 08:31 #35414Banned Member

Posts: 58Flawless Faith
She admitted to being over 50. Her pics are from years ago. Advertises outside her actual area, which is currently a few blocks from the Port Huron Blue Water Bridge.
Originally Posted by TRS2020
[View Original Post]
Her current / new BF is OK with topless HJs, but not stuff she previously did.
$150.
-
12-01-25 07:53 #35413Senior Member

Posts: 68No luck Kings
I tried after new management with no luck.
Originally Posted by DragonCum
[View Original Post]
Legit massage that wasn't that good if legit place now. She asked why small tip? I just pointed to my dick and said not happy.
She gave me sad face and I left. I wish I knew the girls name that was there? I would go find her.
-
11-30-25 22:32 #35412Senior Member

Posts: 556She's away on holiday.
Originally Posted by Jjjapd
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 21:47 #35411Senior Member

Posts: 66Flawless
Hey BigBoobLover check your inbox, sent you a request for info. Anyone else have info on Flawless Massage on? CL.
Originally Posted by BigBoobLover
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






