Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 59,146 to 59,160 of 61460
-
12-29-08 18:37 #2315Regular Member

Posts: 21Old Eastern and Back River Neck road used to have some girls from time to time. Also Middle River Rd. Haven't seen much in the last year but every once in a while you will see one.
Originally Posted by Papuk
-
12-29-08 16:50 #2314Senior Member

Posts: 307I think I may have been with this girl before. Sounds like a girl I met on Conkling between Baltimore and Fayette. Says she lives somewhere around Preston St, and I'm pretty sure her name was Nicole and she definetely said she was new because I remember teasing her about it. Yup. Has to be the one. She's one of two young BSWs over there. The other is Bunny. I've never had a bad time with Bunny and have written maybe two reports about my encounters with her.
Originally Posted by Big Red50
-
12-29-08 13:37 #2313Senior Member

Posts: 515Big Red Back from Baghdad
Hello Balmer:
Big Red is back from Baghdad and it is coming apart at the seams in some areas. I touched down rented a car and scored some pussy on the east side pretty BSW 20 5-2 120lbs 36-24-36 pretty ass. Went to notel she had a fine body, little bit of a belly from kids but otherwise real tight and clean, nice tits started with CBJ and no 69, then CG it has been a while so I popped fast. We talked and CBJ for round 2 and I hit it doggy what a nice ass, two pops $40, notel $30 young fresh pussy priceless. I think if I see her a couple of times there will be more on the menu. Says she is new to this, she might be, she is not a jockey or pipehead, gave me her real name I could tell from her tattoo WTF. It is so good to see things have not changed in Balmer.
How is the RT? LL, Doc, Fox, Robux, Fool, Cloud, Benz, Larry how the fuck have you guys been
Nicole looks/body/service/attitude 8/8/7/8 service could have been a 9 with BBBJ and 69, her attitude was great she just politly said she would rather not when I wanted to 69.
I have exact location for trusted senior members.
Back in town
Big Red
-
12-29-08 05:32 #2312Senior Member

Posts: 38PP area
Took a ride thru the PP area Saturday. To my surprise there was some decent walkers a blonde on Baltimore, a little burnette on Paterson. I pick up this BSW and she got in nice looking but didn’t feel right. So took her around the block and just drop her off. She told me her name but don’t remember. But after thinking why it didn’t feel right it came to me. She use to call herself Destiny some of you may remember her.
Be Safe
M1951
-
12-28-08 10:03 #2311Senior Member

Posts: 134It could have been, I forgot what she told me it was. The description sounds right.
Originally Posted by Jay Licsem
-
12-27-08 19:20 #2310Senior Member

Posts: 53Sure..
At the BP gas station at Dundalk and Holabird, a WSW named Chrissy hangs out there. She is reasonable with pricing.
Originally Posted by Papuk
-
12-27-08 00:09 #2309Regular Member

Posts: 17Anything in Dundalk or Essex
Does anybody know any spots in Dundalk or Essex area I have heard about it but do not know any places. Also tonight I made visit to patapsco nothing out there spent about 45 mins and came back.
-
12-26-08 20:45 #2308Regular Member

Posts: 15Great report! Her name wasn't Brooke by any chance was it? I had a similar experience with a cute little thing who wouldn't take her shoes off because of smelly feet. If its the same girl, she's outstanding, clean, friendly, all good
-
12-26-08 19:11 #2307Senior Member

Posts: 543A nice encounter
What a great report; C Dubbs....you had me ROTFLMAO!
Originally Posted by Cloud William
-
12-26-08 15:44 #2306Senior Member

Posts: 160Yeah here is another pictures of Shannon i just found on here, Really why do you want to lie? U must be up to something??
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...postcount=1522
Originally Posted by Mustang69
-
12-26-08 15:19 #2305Senior Member

Posts: 160Is there anyway to get him kicked off the forum?
Originally Posted by Lindo
-
12-26-08 12:05 #2304Senior Member

Posts: 134A nice encounter
While doing some shopping I decided to do a little hunting as well.
I came across a little spinner on Conkling all bundled up in a heavy jacket. All I could see was a nice face wearing glasses. I pulled over, she hopped in and off we went. She opened up the coat revealing a nice little body.
If they are up to my standards I'll ask if they get into sex or just lay there doing a job. I usually get real responses and this time was no different. She replied that she liked a good orgasm and was up for it. She quoted $80 for full service and I replied the going rate was $40 and that I would tip her for a good job.
We headed off to the local no-tell and got down to business. She got naked and revealed a nice little body with perky tits. She put her hair up in twin pony tails and went into the bathroom to wash her feet. She explained that she has a foot odor problem and likes to keep them smelling fresh. I thought that was a good thing as I would probably have them up by my ears later.
We got down to business and she is a champ at sucking dick and balls. Lots of licking, sucking, and deep throating. I was actually surprised at her ability to get my entire cock to the base down her small throat. No hint of teeth either.
I slipped on a cover and we went to town. We started on her back with her legs lifted and me on my knees. That way I have access to her clit and I was giving it a good rubbing. She told me that she gets off better from G-Spot orgasms and likes a good pounding, especially since she was multi-orgasmic.
Well she wasn't kidding, I changed techniques and gave her what she wanted. She wrapped her legs around my back and matched me thrust for thrust until she came in a shuddering groan. I mentally recited all the statistics I knew and had re-wired the lamp next to the bed to keep myself from popping.
We switched to CG and she went to town bouncing up and down with full strokes, again she came and again I did mental arithmetic.
We switched to doggy and I knew I wouldn't last long. She came again and I wasn't far behind, especially as now I could see something really neat about her pussy. Each time I pulled out her inner lips came out also forming a sort of tube around my cock. I have seen pictures of this but never experienced it for myself.
While she was riding me she kept asking if I was going to feed her my cum. I pulled out and whipped off the cover, she spun around and started sucking again. I came like a wild man and she took every drop.
She didn't swallow it though and went off to the bathroom to spit it out.
She generally only walks in the day time and can be found on Baltimore st. She was on her way there when I found her.
Naturally she doesn't have a contact number so the only way to reach her is to find her.
I dropped her off near her house and gave her the tip I promised.
Cloud
-
12-26-08 00:11 #2303Senior Member

Posts: 53I agree
What kind of shit are you pulling, Mustang69?
Originally Posted by Baltimonger
-
12-26-08 00:10 #2302Senior Member

Posts: 67I don't know if we're talking about the same SW, but I was definitely being followed. Now, I'm not 100% sure that she was in on it, but it happened. I'm just trying to contribute my 2 cents. It's up to you readers to decide how you use my info. I just wouldn't want something happening to someone on this board without me sharing what I know in regards to my own situation.
Originally Posted by Ebdawgg
Oh, and if you can find that pic, please post it so I can see if it's the same SW.
Thanks
"Better to walk away than to be carried."
-
12-26-08 00:09 #2301Senior Member

Posts: 67I don't know if we're talking about the same SW, but I was definitely being followed. Now, I'm not 100% sure that she was in on it, but it happened. I'm just trying to contribute my 2 cents. It's up to you readers to decide how you use my info. I just wouldn't want something happening to someone on this board without me sharing what I know in regards to my own situation.
Originally Posted by Ebdawgg
"Better to walk away than to be carried."










Reply With Quote





