Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 390 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 5850
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5295

    Raveness

    Quote Originally Posted by k__rat  [View Original Post]
    That pricing is what she advertises on TNA:

    Donations for Time.

    Incall & Outcall.
    I'm pretty sure I saw her years ago. She has a lot of scars all over her from an accident or something, doesn't she? For me she was a great BBBJ, daty but insisted on CFS as well. Curious though that she does not list BBFS in her dislikes. And she list groups in her likes. Hell yeah! Who's down for a creampie gangbang on Raveness?

  2. #5294

    Raveness

    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    I mean, when it was time to bang, she didn't immediately grab a condom, which most providers do. I'm wasn't just going to slide in w / o, but I thought she might not mind in future dates? She specifically said "no BBFS" over text, so I wasn't going to push it. Instead, she asked me if I had brought a wrap, which is unusual in this town unless they think they might make a determination based upon the appearance of the hobbyist. I'm a pretty decent looking guy in good shape and pretty good at what I do, so sometimes I get YMMV considerations others probably don't.

    Anyway, I hope that answers your questions.
    Thanks for the clarification. Sorry that I misunderstood your wording and thought that you did part of it w / o condom and then went with the condom.

  3. #5293
    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    I don't know where you're getting that pricing from. On STG, she advertises 250/30 400/60. I went for 30. I think 60 is a waste of time and money for me for anyone. I'm not a cuddler.
    That pricing is what she advertises on TNA:

    Donations for Time.

    Incall & Outcall.

    30 minutes- 300❤65039;.

    60 minutes- 600❤65039;.

    90 minutes- 800❤65039;.

    2 hours- 1000❤65039;.

    Some topics I like discussing.

    BDSMBisexualityBondageCBTChokingCouplesDirty TalkDominantDuosFootGaggingGroup (4+) Humiliation / DisrespectKissingMassagingOvernightPhotographyRole PlayShoweringSpankingSubmissiveSugar Baby.

    Topics I hate discussing continued.

    FistingMSOG.

  4. #5292

    Raveness

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcSpencer  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your report on Raveness. But I have some questions.

    What do you meant by "part of it w / o condom, but waited. "? Why did you wait? Why put on condom later? If she does not allow you to finish inside, you could have pulled out?
    I mean, when it was time to bang, she didn't immediately grab a condom, which most providers do. I'm wasn't just going to slide in w / o, but I thought she might not mind in future dates? She specifically said "no BBFS" over text, so I wasn't going to push it. Instead, she asked me if I had brought a wrap, which is unusual in this town unless they think they might make a determination based upon the appearance of the hobbyist. I'm a pretty decent looking guy in good shape and pretty good at what I do, so sometimes I get YMMV considerations others probably don't.

    Anyway, I hope that answers your questions.

  5. #5291

    Raveness $

    Quote Originally Posted by k__rat  [View Original Post]
    The other negative is her sky-high advertised rate. Did you pay 300/30 or 600/60 for this experience?
    I don't know where you're getting that pricing from. On STG, she advertises 250/30 400/60. I went for 30. I think 60 is a waste of time and money for me for anyone. I'm not a cuddler.

  6. #5290

    Mercury

    How long ago you see her? I have been thinking of seeing her myself.

    Mercury? Saw her once, attractive, safe, clean; but there's a reason her rates are so low. Just not super fun for me.

  7. #5289
    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday. Great time. She legitimately loves to suck dick. Deep throat, perfect tempo, likes to moan a little while doing so, and actually asks for cim. She has a great body. Tall with perfect B tits. DATY was very enjoyable and she got off twice. I went in for the FS part of it w / o a condom, but waited, of course. Then she asked me if I had one. Which I didn't, but then she got one. The main event was great, loves dfk in mish and there is a nice view in doggie. Definitely going back!

    Only sort of negative was her incall, which is in the basement of a house where other people are hanging out. One asked her a question through the door while I was dis-robing. Nothing too weird though. I recommend.
    The other negative is her sky-high advertised rate. Did you pay 300/30 or 600/60 for this experience?

  8. #5288

    Raveness

    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday. Great time. She legitimately loves to suck dick. Deep throat, perfect tempo, likes to moan a little while doing so, and actually asks for cim. She has a great body. Tall with perfect B tits. DATY was very enjoyable and she got off twice. I went in for the FS part of it w / o a condom, but waited, of course. Then she asked me if I had one. Which I didn't, but then she got one. The main event was great, loves dfk in mish and there is a nice view in doggie. Definitely going back!

    Only sort of negative was her incall, which is in the basement of a house where other people are hanging out. One asked her a question through the door while I was dis-robing. Nothing too weird though. I recommend.
    Thanks for your report on Raveness. But I have some questions.

    What do you meant by "part of it w / o condom, but waited. "? Why did you wait? Why put on condom later? If she does not allow you to finish inside, you could have pulled out?

  9. #5287

    Raveness

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    She is on STG and TNA, tall blond I feel extras are certainly available.

    Anyone have real experiences with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...-/403533263028

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...veness.322695/#xfmgMedia.
    Saw her yesterday. Great time. She legitimately loves to suck dick. Deep throat, perfect tempo, likes to moan a little while doing so, and actually asks for cim. She has a great body. Tall with perfect B tits. DATY was very enjoyable and she got off twice. I went in for the FS part of it w / o a condom, but waited, of course. Then she asked me if I had one. Which I didn't, but then she got one. The main event was great, loves dfk in mish and there is a nice view in doggie. Definitely going back!

    Only sort of negative was her incall, which is in the basement of a house where other people are hanging out. One asked her a question through the door while I was dis-robing. Nothing too weird though. I recommend.

  10. #5286

    Thank you!!

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Your first three are all RBGFE. I concur that Jeannie should be #1. I'd go with Sydnie 2nd and Kirstin 3rd based on my visual preferences but all 3 are very good at what they do. Also same, punctual and professional.

    Allison has a great reputation and fits your RB desire. I only saw her once and it was good- great incall, and pro, timely etc. She just didn't wow me.

    Lynzi is great when she's good and she's brutal when she's bad. Writes a lot of alerts, runs late, no shows, and more. Read up more.

    Mercury? Saw her once, attractive, safe, clean; but there's a reason her rates are so low. Just not super fun for me.

    Ms Kitty- def RBGFE, do read her ads and reviews- I had a great time 3-4 times I saw her.

    I don't know Morgan; but I'll look her up.

    And Intimacy Coach was great. My appointment was for FBSM and it was when she first started here. I had a great time and we made a decent connection.

    Good luck.
    I'm so relieved to hear my top 3 are legit choices.

    Thank you for the heads up on Lynzi. Yeah, I don't want to waste a slot on someone that can either be hot or cold.

    I appreciate your honesty on Allison. Unfortunately, she doesn't post her rates so I'm not sure if I'm willing to take the plunge for someone who I would assume be $500+ and not be wowed.

    Thanks again!

  11. #5285

    Ajia

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaManBey  [View Original Post]
    Did she block you? Her page is still up for me.
    I assume so as she popped up again. Weird as I don't recall ever having reached out to her. Maybe she didn't like something I posted, or she is a no AA provider and has seen me posting in those areas. I would have loved to text and find out.

  12. #5284
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940

    Any real info about Raveness

    She is on STG and TNA, tall blond I feel extras are certainly available.

    Anyone have real experiences with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...-/403533263028

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...veness.322695/#xfmgMedia.

  13. #5283

    My $0. 02 on your list

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon PDX folks! I'll be visiting in a few weeks and I've narrowed down providers that I've been eyeing. I was hoping to get some info from TNA, but it's been a whole lot of "I had a great time" with no actual info and the About Me section isn't always accurate. If you have any info, that would be great. DM is okay too. I'm looking mainly for RBGFE dates.

    Jeanierivers (#1 choice) - https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...rivers.240223/#xfmgMedia.

    Kirstin - https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...irstin.595056/#xfmgMedia.

    Sydnie - https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...sydnie.659248/#xfmgMedia.

    AllisonExtraordinaire - https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...inaire.533727/#xfmgMedia.

    Lynzi. Blowhan - https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...lowhan.214677/.

    Mercury - https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...mercury.84731/#xfmgMedia.

    Ms. Kitty - https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...-kitty.535241/#about.

    Lovemorgantruly - https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ntruly.679026/#about.

    Intimacy Coach - https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...-coach.625570/#about.
    Your first three are all RBGFE. I concur that Jeannie should be #1. I'd go with Sydnie 2nd and Kirstin 3rd based on my visual preferences but all 3 are very good at what they do. Also same, punctual and professional.

    Allison has a great reputation and fits your RB desire. I only saw her once and it was good- great incall, and pro, timely etc. She just didn't wow me.

    Lynzi is great when she's good and she's brutal when she's bad. Writes a lot of alerts, runs late, no shows, and more. Read up more.

    Mercury? Saw her once, attractive, safe, clean; but there's a reason her rates are so low. Just not super fun for me.

    Ms Kitty- def RBGFE, do read her ads and reviews- I had a great time 3-4 times I saw her.

    I don't know Morgan; but I'll look her up.

    And Intimacy Coach was great. My appointment was for FBSM and it was when she first started here. I had a great time and we made a decent connection.

    Good luck.

  14. #5282

    Any Info on Following

    Good afternoon PDX folks! I'll be visiting in a few weeks and I've narrowed down providers that I've been eyeing. I was hoping to get some info from TNA, but it's been a whole lot of "I had a great time" with no actual info and the About Me section isn't always accurate. If you have any info, that would be great. DM is okay too. I'm looking mainly for RBGFE dates.

    Jeanierivers (#1 choice) - https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...rivers.240223/#xfmgMedia.

    Kirstin - https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...irstin.595056/#xfmgMedia.

    Sydnie - https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...sydnie.659248/#xfmgMedia.

    AllisonExtraordinaire - https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...inaire.533727/#xfmgMedia.

    Lynzi. Blowhan - https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...lowhan.214677/.

    Mercury - https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...mercury.84731/#xfmgMedia.

    Ms. Kitty - https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...-kitty.535241/#about.

    Lovemorgantruly - https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ntruly.679026/#about.

    Intimacy Coach - https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...-coach.625570/#about.

  15. #5281
    https://adultsearch.com/us/oregon/be...scorts/3610731

    Try her out. She is pretty good at finishing bbbjtcim. I have a hard time but she gets it done. And the price is right $. Says she will be here through new years, so all of DEC. I highly recommend her while she is here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape