Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 2366 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 1024 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 35480
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35135
    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    A UTR wants to live with me. And help her get straight. What would you do?

    Missionary Man.
    One word and it rhymes with Dope which what she will buy with the money she gets ftom selling everything that used to be yours. Would you trust her to hold 10 k cash for you? Nope.

    GS.

  2. #35134

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by Daman1  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she is back to her normal self. Great time and have a room.
    Any digits?

  3. #35133
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeroxly  [View Original Post]
    I also had a girl ask to move in with me. For all I know, it's the same one that asked him. I said no for this very reason.

    I kept envisioning coming home and finding my favorite watches, laptop, etc. all sold or pawned, and that was enough to think with the big head and make the right decision. Sure, I would absolutely love having "Service" on tap and available at will, but the risk is just too high.
    I'd be afraid to leave the house everyday.

  4. #35132
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgewater94  [View Original Post]
    Once she has established residency in your home, it's very difficult to get them to leave. Years back, I made a similar mistake with a hottie. After a couple months of fun times, her attitude changed and she had to go. When we discussed it, and she freaked because she had no where to go. She self inflicted some bruising and told the police that I did it. I couldn't go back to my house until she left. It was over a month before that happened. During the month she had a new boyfriend move in, sold a bunch of my shit, trashed it and finally left. I talked with the local the prosecuting my case and she informed me that I was lucky to get out it unscathed. She knew the girl well and she'd done it before. The charges were dropped and I moved on. Just don't.
    I also had a girl ask to move in with me. For all I know, it's the same one that asked him. I said no for this very reason.

    I kept envisioning coming home and finding my favorite watches, laptop, etc. all sold or pawned, and that was enough to think with the big head and make the right decision. Sure, I would absolutely love having "Service" on tap and available at will, but the risk is just too high.

  5. #35131
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164
    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Is unavailable.

    Missionary Man.
    To quote Rick James, "Cocaine is a hell of a drug" LOL.

  6. #35130

    Molly

    Today about 2:30 pm. I was looking for a Bad girl. And in the blink of an eye I found one. On The Trail near Miller. First time hookup with Molly. Late 20's. Decent lookin tall thick dirty blond hair & green eyes. Excellent Road HJ BJ Fuck. All Raw. Big Fat dirty blond haired pussy. When we were fuckin she said, " get it get it ". And I fuckin got it. Shot a Huge load. Cool & trustworthy girl. Oh and I would fuck her again.

    Missionary Man.

  7. #35129
    Senior Member


    Posts: 647
    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Is unavailable.

    Missionary Man.
    LOL, that was quick! But she should be able to check out quickly.

    RP.

  8. #35128
    Senior Member


    Posts: 647

    Christina B

    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Is unavailable.

    Missionary Man.
    And don't forget about Christina B?

    RP.

  9. #35127

    Christina B

    Is unavailable.

    Missionary Man.

  10. #35126

    B K Stephanie

    Is unavailable.

    Missionary Man.

  11. #35125
    Senior Member


    Posts: 258
    Quote Originally Posted by Otis407  [View Original Post]
    Is she still local? She looks a lot like a girl that moves to ga a year or two ago unfortunately.
    She doesn't look like that these days, skin is majorly damage and missing teeth from the candy use.

    She is usually found on obt /40's area. She walks around with this piss off look on her face. So look for that.

  12. #35124

    I can't believe what I just read LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialOne8  [View Original Post]
    Yeah MM, I wonder if my buddy (and local USA Senior Member) is your cousin. He too, did the White Knight deal for a stripper / hooker a few years back. Let her room with him. Sure, she took care of him when he came home every day after work and before he headed out the next morning, but shortly after moving in with him, one day when he got off work early, he was UN-pleasantly surprised to find not one, but two BIG thugs in his crib with the girl he was playing house with. He asked the stupid question, and he got a not-so-nice response. The next thing to happen was a call to Uncle LEO's bat phone. Oh sure, they left, but several days later, when he came home after work one afternoon, ALL his stuff (anything of value) was gone, and so was the girl. Needless to say, he never saw anything returned, INCLUDING HER!

    Let this be a lesson fellas. SO-8.
    So this kind of stuff is why these girls think they're the same as a girl on tinder or pof which give the same service for free LOL.

  13. #35123

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by Otis407  [View Original Post]
    Is she still local? She looks a lot like a girl that moves to ga a year or two ago unfortunately.
    Green Eyed Jess was walking The Trail in October of '25.

    Missionary Man.

  14. #35122

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Is unavailable. The first time I picked her up was about 8 yrs ago. I asked her, "hey what are you up to"? And she said, "you know what I'm up to". And Green Eyed Jessica gave an excellent BBBJ HJ. Missionary Man.
    Is she still local? She looks a lot like a girl that moves to ga a year or two ago unfortunately.

  15. #35121

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    A UTR wants to live with me. And help her get straight. What would you do?

    Missionary Man.
    Once she has established residency in your home, it's very difficult to get them to leave. Years back, I made a similar mistake with a hottie. After a couple months of fun times, her attitude changed and she had to go. When we discussed it, and she freaked because she had no where to go. She self inflicted some bruising and told the police that I did it. I couldn't go back to my house until she left. It was over a month before that happened. During the month she had a new boyfriend move in, sold a bunch of my shit, trashed it and finally left. I talked with the local the prosecuting my case and she informed me that I was lucky to get out it unscathed. She knew the girl well and she'd done it before. The charges were dropped and I moved on. Just don't.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape