Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 523 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 7834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7624
    Quote Originally Posted by Kie69  [View Original Post]
    Watch out for this girl. I think I've seen her post a few times but I've never dealt with personally so I am not sure if this is her normal. But a good friend of mine tried seeing her today and I guess she took the money and ran out the room as soon as he gave it to her. I hate people.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/berli...o/973762348287
    Wow. She only ghosted me when I tried to see her. I guess she has gone down that rabbit hole of demons / bad habits.

  2. #7623

    Miss M

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicForNow  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the pleasure lately?
    I saw her a few weeks ago in Southington. Service was as expected. No issues. She does keep her arms covered for what that's worth. Could just be cold. She's back in waterbury this week at the Apple. That's a no go for anyone who is cautious.

  3. #7622
    Quote Originally Posted by Kie69  [View Original Post]
    Watch out for this girl. I think I've seen her post a few times but I've never dealt with personally so I am not sure if this is her normal. But a good friend of mine tried seeing her today and I guess she took the money and ran out the room as soon as he gave it to her. I hate people.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/berli...o/973762348287
    Not her first time. Probably won't be the last. Post#387 in the below link.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...orts&p=7444854#post7444854.

  4. #7621
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129

    Cerra

    Watch out for this girl. I think I've seen her post a few times but I've never dealt with personally so I am not sure if this is her normal. But a good friend of mine tried seeing her today and I guess she took the money and ran out the room as soon as he gave it to her. I hate people.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/berli...o/973762348287

  5. #7620

    Miss M

    Has anyone had the pleasure lately?

  6. #7619

    Alyssa or MElissa?

    Didn't this one go by Alyssa or Melissa? Used to be in Milford?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...3/897122011942

  7. #7618

    Carly / Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    After further investigation, Brandy's ads are being posted by the same person that is posting ads for Mimi aka Carly aka Michelle. This girl is also a known waterbury streetwalker. Currently giving an incall address of a known trap house in waterbury. I've been there before and recognized the address. This appears to be a case of bait and switch. I would never go back to that house. Too many f-d up people walking around. Number in Brandy's fake ad shows two digits transposed. Don't know if that is accidental or intentional. Both of these ads are posted within a minute of each other.

    Brady's fake ad.
    I reached out because I wanted to see Carly aka Michelle. I know her real name, and asked for her by that name was told that "she broke her hip" which was weird because I was asking for the girl in the photos who is advertising as Mimi now. So yeah, this ad and Bambi's ads are very sus.

  8. #7617

    Re: Beware - Bambi / Brandy - Mimi / Carly connection

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Something fishy going on here. Brandy is on vacay till late next year as verified on the CT vacationer search site and personally verified with someone close to her.

    I won't see her for certain risks, but I know a lot of others still like to see her. Just beware if you engage, you are not engaging with her. This is likely a setup, scam, or bait and switch. Phone appears to be an iPhone on Verizon.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...-/830185977890
    860-XXX-5682
    After further investigation, Brandy's ads are being posted by the same person that is posting ads for Mimi aka Carly aka Michelle. This girl is also a known waterbury streetwalker. Currently giving an incall address of a known trap house in waterbury. I've been there before and recognized the address. This appears to be a case of bait and switch. I would never go back to that house. Too many f-d up people walking around. Number in Brandy's fake ad shows two digits transposed. Don't know if that is accidental or intentional. Both of these ads are posted within a minute of each other.

    Brady's fake ad.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...-/805795774575

    Mimi aka Carly aka Michelle ad.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...y/693236541919
    860-XXX-5862
    475-XXX-2607
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4232.jpg‎   IMG_4233.jpg‎   IMG_4234.jpg‎   IMG_4235.jpg‎   IMG_4236.jpg‎  

    IMG_4237.jpg‎   IMG_4238.jpg‎  

  9. #7616

    Bambi / Brandy

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Something fishy going on here. Brandy is on vacay till late next year as verified on the CT vacationer search site and personally verified with someone close to her.

    I won't see her for certain risks, but I know a lot of others still like to see her. Just beware if you engage, you are not engaging with her. This is likely a setup, scam, or bait and switch. Phone appears to be an iPhone on Verizon.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...-/830185977890
    860-XXX-5682
    I saw her once when she was with the now infamous Jenny (car incident) a few years ago. That was enough for me as she really didn't do anything for me other than waste my time. Thankfully she gave me back some of my money. Interesting that someone else thinks so highly of her to steal her pics given how many poor reviews she's had.

  10. #7615

    Beware - Bambi aka Brandy - Waterbury

    Something fishy going on here. Brandy is on vacay till late next year as verified on the CT vacationer search site and personally verified with someone close to her.

    I won't see her for certain risks, but I know a lot of others still like to see her. Just beware if you engage, you are not engaging with her. This is likely a setup, scam, or bait and switch. Phone appears to be an iPhone on Verizon.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...-/830185977890
    860-XXX-5682
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4188.jpg‎   IMG_4189.jpg‎   IMG_3501.jpg‎   IMG_4191.jpg‎   IMG_4192.jpg‎  

    IMG_4193.jpg‎   IMG_3500.jpg‎   IMG_3502.jpg‎  

  11. #7614

    Which Bri is It?

    Whichever one this is. I was not impressed at all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2878h.JPG‎  

  12. #7613
    Quote Originally Posted by NightCrawler67  [View Original Post]
    Yeah from what I've seen during the course of the hobby is teeth; teeth seem to be the thing amongst others that are just terrible. 100% agree about the substances; has to be for sure or just stuck with the consequence. Don't blame you for leaving either I would've too and been a 100 richer at the end LOL.
    Smoking crack and meth literally melts their teeth.

  13. #7612
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLurker2475  [View Original Post]
    Was able to book a session during the summer for a qv 100 bucks. Her teeth are absolutely busted. Didn't even want a BJ from her. Was 100% on some sort of substance. She couldn't do doggy because she had a bad knee. Pussy was a bit tight but she couldn't take dick. I called it quits and just left. Lmao.
    Yeah from what I've seen during the course of the hobby is teeth; teeth seem to be the thing amongst others that are just terrible. 100% agree about the substances; has to be for sure or just stuck with the consequence. Don't blame you for leaving either I would've too and been a 100 richer at the end LOL.

  14. #7611
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    You went through much more trouble than I would have. I think you saved yourself a whole lot of aggravation.
    You're right; probably should've cut it off sooner but I tried. Glad it's over and these girls are wild for thinking the things they do.

  15. #7610
    Quote Originally Posted by Wavehaven203  [View Original Post]
    New haven forum. Has some info. Not great.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape