Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 27136
-
11-30-25 08:54 #25741Senior Member

Posts: 56Itsuka Tiny girl Pleasure Palace
I was pleasantly surprised when my eyes met the petite cutie. Her cute tits and that tiny Bush were good but it was those braces and tongue ring that really made me feel old but happy at the same time I was going to fuck this young chick.
Her tight and fun pussy felt amazing as I dived in. The anticipation of her reaction to my moves only increased the size of my cock I took my time exploring her tight little holes with my fingers before sliding my cock inside her.
After shower I had her suck my dick. Her tiny mouth felt good and the tongue ring felt incredible, adding an extra layer of pleasure. She sucked me off like a pro while making those adorable moans that only added to my arousal.
We finished off with me pounding into her multiple ways and my dick was severely gripped and my dick was sore after I came so hard into her.
-
11-30-25 07:10 #25740Senior Member

Posts: 4756I am trying to think. I used that room a lot too but not sure who I repeated in there either. There have been some hot girls but I just didn't repeat.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
📍Flushing (2 babes):
➕ Ria PKR https://www.poshkroom.com/ria $300/$400/$500 🆕 Potential match found: Ria-PKR ↔ 日本🇯🇵AV百谷 HG https://hougong521.com/view/25790 - 88%. Boston girl, haven't been in Manhattan yet
➕ Jessica PKR https://www.poshkroom.com/jessica $300/$400/$500 - Jiwon is back from DC
-
11-30-25 07:09 #25739Senior Member

Posts: 4756Just down the hall there is Kanami PPC.
Originally Posted by BareHunterNYC
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 07:02 #25738Senior Member

Posts: 30Koharu at PleasurePalace
I saw Koharu for an hour at PleasurePalace in Time Square before Thanksgiving.
360 + 200 greek + 100 cia + tip.
She's since left town, but will return early next year.
She's terrific. Petitie, clean, cute, decent fake tits, enthusiastic.
Her speciality isn't massage, but that was decent.
Pussy was very tight, almost tight as her ass.
Took it in the ass well. Fucked her sphincter shallow for a while and she milked me with those muscles. Then went deep to drop my load. She eas encouraging me the entite time.
She wanted to get another shot from me but I didn't have it.
Any other recommendations for bare greek, cia?
Thank you gentlemen.
-
11-30-25 00:21 #25737Senior Member

Posts: 4100Sodbar
Dk's Shitty Once and Done Bang Room. I've never repeated with anyone in that room!
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 23:44 #25736Senior Member

Posts: 4756What is Room6's name? Do tell.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 23:08 #25735Senior Member

Posts: 4100Room6 has a name!
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 22:44 #25734Senior Member

Posts: 1727
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
PPC should have given her a better room. She's next to Erin's room.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 22:42 #25733Senior Member

Posts: 4100Discount bang
Oh hey! She's $20 cheaper to bang at NYSE.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 21:35 #25732Senior Member

Posts: 207My algorithm also matched them. What does in https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/26814 mean? Available or not available? This is confusing af.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 20:47 #25731Senior Member

Posts: 4756Tsukiji Movement
📍NYC (1 babe):
➕ Ayumi SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/26814 $240/$300/$360 🆕 Potential match found: Ayumi-SE ↔ Lila MK/1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/26483 - 100%.
-
11-29-25 11:21 #25730Senior Member

Posts: 4100
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
https://youtu.be/XFF99j-0e84?si=Xnw1S8HK_-ZseCfi
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
Marinna's pageant stash did say Miss World Japan.
-
11-29-25 11:01 #25729Senior Member

Posts: 4756Oh! Interesting she changed her pictures and has a different background now.
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 10:15 #25728Senior Member

Posts: 1727Sara at ppc was marinna at nyse. Last two pics are accurate. Good bang.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 08:36 #25727Senior Member

Posts: 4756📍NYC (2 babes):
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
Nice so 3 more stops before she goes home! NJ? MLE?
➕ itsuka momooka PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/itsukamomooka $240/$320/$380/$580 - tiny spinner #RTB pussy, very tight and fuckable like a small toy. Can take a hard fuck 🆕 Potential match found: itsukamomooka-PPC ↔ Itsuka SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/26411 - 88%. picture match is a little off at 88% lol.
➕ sarah PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/sarah - model girl, no price yet. (price just came out 280~30 350~45 420~60 700~90)











Reply With Quote





