Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 5571
-
11-30-25 00:35 #5271Senior Member

Posts: 67Many of these girls have a shelf life. I am still in contact with some who on the surface left the game but still see me because we get along well enough. Many I've seen are dust in the wind though, nature of this game. A small few do it because they love the game, most do it because some short term necessity. Not directing this statement at you, just a general take on this stuff.
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 19:09 #5270Senior Member

Posts: 427Kayla W
Has anyone seen Kayla W in the last year or so? She used to host out of her place in Chapel Hill, later in Durham. Really smart woman. I can't remember her name on SA but her bio said something about "daytime dalliances".
I tried to contact her recently to the number I have for her but she never replied. I'd love to reconnect.
-
11-29-25 17:47 #5269Senior Member

Posts: 427She keeps creating new profiles every so often. Make of that what you will. I chatted with her a bit a couple years ago and never got anywhere. She didn't ask for money up front or any other obvious scams, just never committed to a meet & greet so I gave up.
Originally Posted by Nahh1
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 12:28 #5268Regular Member

Posts: 23Carina
Any info on this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-632cb850f68d
-
11-28-25 15:02 #5267Regular Member

Posts: 20Have not seen her around for quite some time.
Originally Posted by Joerdu
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-25 13:03 #5266Senior Member

Posts: 427300 and she can't host. Have not seen her though (schedule didn't match when we texted).
Originally Posted by OrdinaryJohn
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-25 09:34 #5265Senior Member

Posts: 274Luvlyrosie
Says she part time Raleigh and Charlotte. Any experience with her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-e86ed74d4f70
-
11-27-25 13:39 #5264Regular Member

Posts: 21Yes. That's her.
Originally Posted by Svt4628
[View Original Post]
Has anyone seen her recently? Is she still working? It seemed she was doing less in sa and more by word of mouth when I was last in Raleigh.
-
11-27-25 08:52 #5263Senior Member

Posts: 149Maybe Liz?
Originally Posted by Joerdu
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 22:40 #5262Senior Member

Posts: 575She never replied to my message.
Originally Posted by Tribeca67
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 21:27 #5261Senior Member

Posts: 38Kayla. Too many of the same names so cudnt search
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-bd1fd84cb3e1
Any intel or info with this one. Seeking 6+ per meet. With monthly.
-
11-26-25 20:05 #5260Senior Member

Posts: 38Yep back to chicago
Is it the 2 cat lady. If so yes.
Originally Posted by NoelB
[View Original Post]
Was having few dreams with her towards the end of her double degree. Move back to chicago to be with folks. Saw active on that region sd scene.
-
11-26-25 19:28 #5259Senior Member

Posts: 376Texted for a few minutes and everything was good. Asked her to send me a selfie to confirm it was her and multiple personality disorder manifested. Chapel Hill area.
-
11-25-25 12:44 #5258Regular Member

Posts: 21North Raleigh MILF type
Shot in the dark here. I used to live here in Raleigh and just restarted traveling here for work. Some years ago, there was a mild type in north Raleigh that was very active on SA. She had reddish hair. Skinny. Trying to remember her name. I got the impression she was popular with business travelers.
I do not see her in SA these days. Anyone know if she is still out there? I will post her name if I can remember.
-
11-25-25 01:43 #5257Senior Member

Posts: 72Stella Pics
Profile shows up for me.
Originally Posted by SaintMan3500
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





