Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 119 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 169 219 619 1119 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 26662
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24892

    Anyone have any info


  2. #24891

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Bje1973  [View Original Post]
    I have seen quite a few reviews on this one. Seems to be mixed, but in the end, all but one who saw her early in day say. Oooohhhh that smells, can't you smell that smell.
    I met her last spring in Kalamazoo and she was awesome. Mid morning and she had a nice incall. She was freshly showered and smelled very nice. Saw her for $$. I have read negative reviews as well but my experience with her was pleasant. ,Daty, BBBJ and cfs. No complaints will definitely repeat but it seems I can never make my schedule jive with hers.

    Be safe. JK.

  3. #24890

    Donation?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThanosForPres  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/332097317390

    Visited Friday morning, first time with her. BBBJ (excellent) to DATY (tasted just fine and got her off several times to the point of screaming and shaking), more BBBJ, and to multiple positions, finishing in missionary. A talker, vocal during sex, funny too. Would repeat. YMMV. Purple headed warrior of love strikes again.
    Like so many they don't post a donation. If ya don't mind what's the $$ also, any kissing allowed?

  4. #24889

    Early in the day.

    I have seen quite a few reviews on this one. Seems to be mixed, but in the end, all but one who saw her early in day say. Oooohhhh that smells, can't you smell that smell.

  5. #24888
    Shill for some chick named Jay


    Posts: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    By chances what is her menu and rates looking like?
    As far as I know she offers CFS. 120 ss 150 hhrs, she doesn't offer hours. I like the fact that she is clean, soft and did not try to rush me. Will definitely be seeing her again soon!

  6. #24887

    Rates and menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Itsnikk  [View Original Post]
    No this is my first time ever posting. I'm new to all of this. But I said it wrong I guess. I wasn't able to get it up, we were able to make it happen for a bit, her pussy was right any everything. I kept going limp, she asked if it would help if I jerked off while I watched her play with herself. Didn't mean do confuse anyone. No I am not Jay.

    I mention her teeth because she told me about this forum and what people were saying about her teeth. Also when I said I don't think she cared what people thought regardless of what they were saying. Your didn't stop her. And then I answered someone's question about her teeth and said she got them fixed.
    By chances what is her menu and rates looking like?

  7. #24886

    Cartel Buddies

    He's now handed me off to Victor. Such a pain in the ass. I like the ICE play. I'll try that next.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThanosForPres  [View Original Post]
    Cartel dudes are real pussies. Every time I offer to introduce them to my ICE friends or my new hole puncher, they go silent. I think Frederico and the notorious Contreras brothers from the Sinaloa cartel do not represent their families with pride.

  8. #24885
    Shill for some chick named Jay


    Posts: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by CandidGuy35  [View Original Post]
    Thicker younger white girl not fat. More athletic thicc. Looks exactly like the pics. Very acommodating, nice location, easy to reach. And she has some specials on SS / HHR. Nice visit.
    Sounds like my type, thanks man. I'll be hitting her up.

  9. #24884
    Thicker younger white girl not fat. More athletic thicc. Looks exactly like the pics. Very acommodating, nice location, easy to reach. And she has some specials on SS / HHR. Nice visit.

  10. #24883

    Brown Sugar

    Pretty and friendly with good communication.
    BBBJ, cfs. $$ for half, no rush. Would repeat.
    https://tryst.link/escort/brown-sugar-demon

  11. #24882

    Anyone visited this girl?

    Hi friends,

    I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with this girl: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/083109293061.

    I've been looking around the forums to see if anyone has reported, but I can't seem to find anything. Can anyone confirm that she's real and / or what the experience was like?

  12. #24881
    Senior Member


    Posts: 255

    Assist.

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidEnzo  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a link to Charlie? Either pm me or post. Making the trip up in a couple weeks and sounds interesting.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...n/059900622280

    She's currently providing in Battle Creek. However I believe Bean is working on getting her to tour up in GR. He's a generous soul. We are blessed.

  13. #24880
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #24879
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidEnzo  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a link to Charlie? Either pm me or post. Making the trip up in a couple weeks and sounds interesting.
    There is an active link on STG, not hard to find if you take 2 seconds to look.

  15. #24878

    Charlie

    Does anyone have a link to Charlie? Either pm me or post. Making the trip up in a couple weeks and sounds interesting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape