Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 11561
-
12-02-25 15:41 #10511Regular Member

Posts: 7Looks like Lulu, heard of her in SFV.
Originally Posted by HentaiMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 15:35 #10510Senior Member

Posts: 224Thanks for such a great report. Texted them and got this picture. Just wanted to confirm if this is Rachel?
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 14:48 #10509Senior Member

Posts: 29Ann Karen. Arcadia on Foothill Blvd
I went for a visit yesterday and the place was closed, any info as to why they closed or if they moved?
-
12-02-25 13:40 #10508Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 172Surprise duo at Ruby
So got a tip to see Amy and wanted a table shower so took a chance and dropped by. After clearing up some confusion, chose Amy but Brooke was right there, allowed me to DFK her and asked for double. Negotiated to standard duo and both would be participating in table shower.
Amy is not quite a spinner but a good body with her black hair tied up, nice natural boobs, and no tats that I saw. Brooke is tall (maybe 5'-5") with a very nice long face with great eyes (makeup). She has an exotic sexy look with MM that you can suck on.
As with most duos, one is the leader which was Amy who gave a very good soapy B2 B slide and stuck her finger to my ass (sadly, no RIM but didn't ask). Brooke was washing me as well so true 4 hands. On flip, Amy more B2 B and Brooke was washing over me (my chest) and got to nip in her nips and she paused as I could munch on both boobs (though MM, extremely nice and soft in this position). Amy went to protective P2 P slide and asked to fuck, so Brooke went to get a cover. Amy some good BBBJ before putting the hat and jumping on CG. DFK Brooke and told her to hop on and when I saw they were going to switch covers, asked to go back to room.
Brooke led me back to room and went for DFK, wow, such a great kisser. Amy went for wipes and then more good BBBJ. Got on table and laid back as Amy got on my face for DATY and Brooke got more wipes for her BBBJ. Then cover and she went RCG and slowly rotated sideways.
Didn't want to change covers again, so got down for DATY on Brooke before standing mish, with Amy hard sucking on my nips, which felt good. Brooke's face was sexy and got Amy to rub her breast while I rubbed the other one. Got them both up for group kiss and although they wouldn't kiss each other, I tongued one and swapped with other's tongue back and forth, which was sexier.
Amy took charge for BBBJ (after more wipes 😆 while Brooke was half on table giving me one of the best DFKs. I put my pinky in her ass and she looked at me (but didn't pull back) and her response after getting more pinky in was a passionate DFK which was perfect timing for CIM into Amy. Wipes all around and was so busy with Brooke I didn't see Amy had already spit out before I could kiss her.
Amy is definitely fun and has very good BBBJ technique as well as table shower. But the quiet one Brooke is a great kisser and more adventurous if you try. Both aim to please and both were active for a duo. Both may be here for several days.
-
12-02-25 12:17 #10507Senior Member

Posts: 870Never Seen Her what so ever, she must be used up. & Older? What's so special about her Menu that differs from the average therapist?
Originally Posted by Mondo72
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 02:21 #10506Senior Member

Posts: 935Re: Pepsi / Laura
Yep, you got it right. Saw her a couple of months ago at Valley massage. Best tits in town (mm) ass way too big for my taste (plastic) nonetheless, she's available for the whole menu if you can ante up the $$'s.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
Mondo.
-
12-01-25 23:40 #10505Senior Member

Posts: 32Is that the same Pepsi that goes to Vegas frequently? She's all over the Vegas forum. Her website just changed to look like a realtor website LOL vegaspepsi.com.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 17:31 #10504Banned Member

Posts: 537That's the popular Pepsi / Laura that's worked in Wilmington and somewhere deep in the inland empire.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
Throat goat and rimmer.
-
12-01-25 13:04 #10503Senior Member

Posts: 870Midori Baldwin Park
Can someone school me why I was told by the Mama whom answered the phone telling me to try Laura,. / or Lauren? Aka Pepsi? I'm not member of Rubmaps, but the name Laura had reviews up the Ying yang that obviously I couldn't read due to not being a member?
-
11-29-25 18:21 #10502Banned Member

Posts: 537Sucks bro. We need Coco, Victoria, Blue and Ruby to come back.
Originally Posted by JimmyJohns21
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 01:01 #10501Senior Member

Posts: 117Officially done with Tokyo
Had the urge for a few weeks and decided to bite the bullet. Went back to Tokyo. Didn't even ask about Lola. Drew a Yushi. Wasn't to attractive and was wearing a lab coat so couldn't get a good look at body. Once in room she gave BBBJ for about 5 minutes. When she took off lab coat it was disappointing. Saggy C's and a hairy Bush. She put herself in doggie. No butt, not much to look at. After I finished she gave another quick BBBJ. Total was 1. 5. Not worth it and will not return to this spot. Service and looks of the girls has drastically gone down since it opened.
-
11-27-25 14:27 #10500Regular Member

Posts: 5Got Lucky 2 X
Got Lucky again for the 2nd time. Even better than the first time now that she recognizes me. She did everything she did the first time, but better and longer.
Apparently, Cora is back (or never left, I don't know). While Lucky was getting her supplies ready, Cora came in to say hi and to see if I want 2 girls at the same time. Seeing them together, Lucky is just as beautiful as Cora.
At the end, Molly came in to introduce herself. All of a sudden, I find myself in the room with 3 lovely ladies. Was a good day.
-
11-25-25 11:06 #10499Senior Member

Posts: 36Decent spot. Might have to check out for myself.
Originally Posted by AntilySol
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 17:07 #10498Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 136Vivi Spa Mia
Woke up and decided to stop by vivi, assuming Amy was there. I showed up unannounced, but Amy wasn't around instead, Mia was there. Despite her busted up donkey teeth, I decided to go with her since this would be my second time.
We went to the room and talked rates. She asked for two bones for BBJ 69 CFS etc, and I agreed. She stepped out while I got ready. When she came back, she seemed upbeat and we got started, but things went downhill fast.
She immediately switched things up she put a hat on and started swallowing me I asked for 69 she said she said she needed more money I knew from that moment I was screwed, After maybe a few minutes of the CBJ she got on top of me I told her I wasn't ready but she didn't care she was ready so I told her let's do missionary but that made things even worse every time I pulled out she kept checking if the hat was on and she kept stopping mid-session to check her phone which killed the vibe completely.
I couldn't finish, and the whole experience felt like a waste. I took the hat off and threw it on her stomach I let her know the service was poor and that l'd be leaving a bad review.
She tried offering something extra at the end, but at that point I was over it. I got dressed and left. Definitely won't be returning to this spot.
Edit: I tried posting this on rubmaps and they take it down seems odd
-
11-24-25 16:11 #10497Banned Member

Posts: 537Asian Palace Massage Arcadia Ashley
Went back Sunday night for Ashley, the other girl at Asian Palace. She caught my attention because she's young. 26 years old, legitimately. Oddly cute, pear shaped face. Slim body that reminds me a bit of Monica's (Monica worked here last year). Small tits. Upper A cups? Slim waist with a very very grabbable ass in any position.
She's new to the game so massage was meh. But good attempt. I like new to the game girls. Some honorable mentions are Apple at star, Meng meng at lavender. No DFK nor LFK, but she definitely seems like one who will get into it after a repeat. I feel like she wanted to but was shy. No tease. Flip. Typical nip suck to BBBJ. You could tell the inexperience but a good attempt initially with some hand twisting. But then she removed the hand and went for DT. Felt good. No teeth surprisingly. I gave her a thumbs up lmao. Lots of eye contact. I ask for 69 and it takes a bit for her to understand. Get into 69. Clean and shaved. DATY and DATO. I just grab her cheeks as theyre soft and good to grab into and continue to dine. Cover comes on and we start in mish then doggy. She was wet. No lube needed. I even asked her though initially and she said she didn't need lmao. She then got into ACG and then normal cowgirl where she rode and grinded on me. She grabs my hands and puts them on her tits and squeezes. She liked that shit. Cowgirl was an excellent view. Her waist and stomach and everything just looked good. Pounded away and blew there. Ill be back. It was a fun sesh. Would like to hear others experience.
140 tip.
50 hhr.











Reply With Quote





