Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 368 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 5512
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5122

    Pixie current link

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...w/067610221034

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatUnit  [View Original Post]
    Can you send recent link? I'm guessing her number may change a lot.

  2. #5121

    Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800  [View Original Post]
    Haha. I logged on to leave a Pixie report and saw this post. I guess you just have to be lucky. I was in Lansing a couple days ago for shopping. Had a little time so texted Pixie. Got a prompt reply and within 20 minutes was at a nice little house on the south side. Neighborhood looked ok It was midday. She still has a great body and I can cross off one armed hottie from my bucket list.
    Can you send recent link? I'm guessing her number may change a lot.

  3. #5120

    Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    Why does it seem nearly impossible to get Pixie to answer a call or text? I saw her many years ago but now it's been years since I've been able to get in touch with her. What's the secret?
    Haha. I logged on to leave a Pixie report and saw this post. I guess you just have to be lucky. I was in Lansing a couple days ago for shopping. Had a little time so texted Pixie. Got a prompt reply and within 20 minutes was at a nice little house on the south side. Neighborhood looked ok It was midday. She still has a great body and I can cross off one armed hottie from my bucket list.

  4. #5119

    Pixie

    Why does it seem nearly impossible to get Pixie to answer a call or text? I saw her many years ago but now it's been years since I've been able to get in touch with her. What's the secret?

  5. #5118

    Lansing UTR

    I will be visiting Lansing tomorrow near CMU not all that familiar with area. Any college UTR's or young and busty to share with me or recommend. Send pm or post link here. Thanks in advance.

  6. #5117

    Okemos spinner

    Yes that is who I was referring to, have not seen yet but seems like an enjoyable lady with no bullshit games. LOL I know drcum paid the extra 10 to pop in her.

  7. #5116
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiBob  [View Original Post]
    She is great. I connected with her a couple weeks ago. She surpassed my expectations. Looks better than pics. Very fit spinner. Extremely hot in my opinion. Only available Fridays. Has a regular professional job. Not too many like her. A real find.
    I 100% agree never got around to posting a review, but her pictures are both accurate but also she looks better in person. Very fit, super sexy, incredibly tight. Definitely a must see.

  8. #5115

    MichiBob

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiBob  [View Original Post]
    She is great. I connected with her a couple weeks ago. She surpassed my expectations. Looks better than pics. Very fit spinner. Extremely hot in my opinion. Only available Fridays. Has a regular professional job. Not too many like her. A real find.
    Bob, sent you a dm.

  9. #5114
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce5102  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her last week she offers everything including CIP for an extra $10. She send me a photo she looks closer to 60 than 45 to me.
    She is great. I connected with her a couple weeks ago. She surpassed my expectations. Looks better than pics. Very fit spinner. Extremely hot in my opinion. Only available Fridays. Has a regular professional job. Not too many like her. A real find.

  10. #5113

    45?

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitLicker9666  [View Original Post]
    Any one tried out the, she says 45, older lady in okemos. Says she's only available fri. Does not post much. Last time she was in the easy lansing skip. Says she like to give head.
    I talked to her last week she offers everything including CIP for an extra $10. She send me a photo she looks closer to 60 than 45 to me.

  11. #5112

    Double wide

    Quote Originally Posted by Abn75  [View Original Post]
    Saw her again--older lady (probably 60 or so), very slim, nice, good communicator. Just north of Lansing in a reasonable mobile home community. I parked on the street in front; plenty of space. The attached pic shows the room where the action takes place and in person it looks like the photo so you can see she keeps it neat and clean. For the activity, we started with BBBJ, went to covered FS (tight) in several positions, and finished with more BBBJ / CIM--she's a swallower. Says she's moving soon--too bad, she's been a good, reliable, well priced fixture around here for many years.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/867442276670
    Well I'm glad it worked out for you but in my experience of trying to see her a couple years ago, she turned out to be a real looney one!

  12. #5111
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    I believe his is talking about this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/eastl...e/348181947041

  13. #5110

    Okemos lady

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitLicker9666  [View Original Post]
    Any one tried out the, she says 45, older lady in okemos. Says she's only available fri. Does not post much. Last time she was in the easy lansing skip. Says she like to give head.
    Do you have a link?

  14. #5109

    Okemos spinner

    Any one tried out the, she says 45, older lady in okemos. Says she's only available fri. Does not post much. Last time she was in the easy lansing skip. Says she like to give head.

  15. #5108

    Dbl wide

    Quote Originally Posted by AcRider  [View Original Post]
    I've always wanted to visit her, but never seen many people post about her. Glad to know it for a while going to give her a try when your future.
    I seen her a couple years ago. If you have a larger cock she won't let you get but a couple inches in and then strokes and sucks you, to me, half ass. Tried daty and after 30 seconds pulled away. I guess everyone has an off day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape