Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 118 of 1776 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 168 218 618 1118 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 26638
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24883

    Turn up the Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by ThanosForPres  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/332097317390

    Visited Friday morning, first time with her. BBBJ (excellent) to DATY (tasted just fine and got her off several times to the point of screaming and shaking), more BBBJ, and to multiple positions, finishing in missionary. A talker, vocal during sex, funny too. Would repeat. YMMV. Purple headed warrior of love strikes again.
    What was the donation?

    TIA, Stroker.

  2. #24882

    Morningwood

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/332097317390

    Visited Friday morning, first time with her. BBBJ (excellent) to DATY (tasted just fine and got her off several times to the point of screaming and shaking), more BBBJ, and to multiple positions, finishing in missionary. A talker, vocal during sex, funny too. Would repeat. YMMV. Purple headed warrior of love strikes again.

  3. #24881
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6967  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents,

    I just received three attempted calls from Frederico, he is the head of the cartel and wants $$ or awful things will happen. LOL.

    His call came within minutes of texting the lady in this ad. https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...p/514166703307.

    Might be related or not. It seems every few months, these app numbers get targeted. Stay safe.
    Cartel dudes are real pussies. Every time I offer to introduce them to my ICE friends or my new hole puncher, they go silent. I think Frederico and the notorious Contreras brothers from the Sinaloa cartel do not represent their families with pride.

  4. #24880

    Sasha

    Not really into white girls but she is real. Curvy. BBBJ. Clean DATY. DFK. 250 hh.

  5. #24879
    She has reviews on here if you do some homework.

  6. #24878
    Quote Originally Posted by MadameNikki  [View Original Post]
    Charlie used to be a body builder and stripper. She's not anymore but she definitely has a beautiful body and no stomach. You must of caught her after lunch LOL! Also as regarding to weird teeth she got into a accident and it slowly effected them. I think she has a great smile, but will be getting them fixed. I've been looking for a duo partner for a long time and I think she's beautiful inside and out.
    A trip to GR would be beneficial to the mongors of GR and Nikki and Charlie.

    I'm certain they would be received well and I am certain it would be well worth the trip for them both.

    I believe GR will be very happy after the first trip. Be safe. JK.

  7. #24877
    Shill for some chick named Jay


    Posts: 15

  8. #24876

    Scam Post

    Hello Gents,

    I just received three attempted calls from Frederico, he is the head of the cartel and wants $$ or awful things will happen. LOL.

    His call came within minutes of texting the lady in this ad. https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...p/514166703307.

    Might be related or not. It seems every few months, these app numbers get targeted. Stay safe.

  9. #24875

    Please Do!

    Quote Originally Posted by MadameNikki  [View Original Post]
    We were actually thinking of traveling to grandrapids for a couple days once a month but it seems like there is a negativity going on about Charlie and I don't understand why. She's amazing. IMO. Anyway! Xoxo.
    Please don't let one lukewarm review stop this. I for one will definitely partake, the drive to BC is definitely a no go for me and at least some others mentioned as well.

    The negativity was about reviewing out of town providers in a local forum not Charlie.

  10. #24874
    Shill for some chick named Jay


    Posts: 15

    Recommendations?

    Hey Yall, I'm looking for some good clean service. I'm into thicker girls. Looks like Jay will not be back today, so I would like leave a review for a different provider & see what else is out here. As I said I'm new to all of this. Thanks in advance, Nikk.

  11. #24873

    Banned Feel t Beaver

    His post should not only be removed but he should be bannned from posting on the forum by admins. I 'll try to help Temperance in another manner. BTW I'm a big fan of Charlie, great service, a kind warm hearted sharing provider. I noticed her duo partner Madame Nikki is thinking of coming to GR. Thanks to J K and others' posts, we may have an excellent provider coming here. Some critics have chastised posts about Charlie in our forum but it's a freedom of speech country and competition never hurts in a free market economy. In.

    My opinion Charlie has a beautiful body very comparable to Pixie! Have a great weekend stay safe! Bottum out.

  12. #24872

    Petite, outcall

    Hello fellow mongers does anyone know a reliable petite provider that does outcall? I broke my ankle so I'm not mobile but really need some company if shes GFE even better

    Can message me. Thank you for any info.

  13. #24871

    Happy Thanksgiving

    I'm very happy to see the Admins address the inappropriate post naming real world names.

    Happy Thanksgiving to all of y'all may your blessings be many. Be safe y'all. JK.

  14. #24870
    I have no idea how to delete this. If Admin could help that would be great!

  15. #24869

    Clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzer10  [View Original Post]
    I must be the odd man out. I've seen her based on all these recommendations and was totally unimpressed. No "athletic" body imo. Had a bit of a stomach on her, weird teeth and honestly, just wasn't impressed at all. As a matter of fact, I was thinking of just jumping in my vehicle and just driving off before the appt. Sorry all, just my opinion but I definitely will not be repeating.
    Charlie used to be a body builder and stripper. She's not anymore but she definitely has a beautiful body and no stomach. You must of caught her after lunch LOL! Also as regarding to weird teeth she got into a accident and it slowly effected them. I think she has a great smile, but will be getting them fixed. I've been looking for a duo partner for a long time and I think she's beautiful inside and out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape