Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 4230
-
12-03-25 20:00 #3915Senior Member

Posts: 185I need a link? Source? Article? Sorry but I don't see any details.
Originally Posted by PackerBacker4
[View Original Post]
The only thing I heard recently was the bloomington police chief setting up a sting for an minor that resulted in a bunch of arrest which in my opinion all of them were well deserved. If you want proof here is a link. I recommend you watch the video too is quite funny.
https://www.fox9.com/news/ice-employ...-sex-sting.amp
Now I need one for Judge Michael Burns and detective Lukas for Hennepin County? And no I am not bossy just want the truth.
As far as Ruby goes yes she still in business but on vacation at the moment. If you want her number do the research on this thread and you will find her contact. More than half the time the girls she recommends are better than average and worth the donations as far as performance and effort also you are almost guaranteed all your time will be accounted for. Not like some of the providers on List and skipthegames that are not even worth it from my experiences. There also a good chance you will get robbed if you are not careful on those 2 sites. Just my 2 cents.
-
12-03-25 14:46 #3914Senior Member

Posts: 700Interesting
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...536/6129300969
She's is on CC as Your1 Favorite. Apparently from video wet like the ocean!
-
12-03-25 12:57 #3913Senior Member

Posts: 52Really?
You are kinda bossy aren't ya? Search warrant issued by Judge Burns. Action carried out by Det Lukas and team. Not hard to find the details.
Originally Posted by CashMoney27
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 08:42 #3912Senior Member

Posts: 31Ruby
Yes, she is still in business. You can also specify which location you want. Just ask. I also ask her if she has recommendations out of who is available. I have had some less than optimal experiences but most of them have been fun. Sometimes the older ones make the most effort. Also, if you have any suggestion issues on Latinas, inquiring minds would like to know.
Originally Posted by BaBoom7
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 06:18 #3911Senior Member

Posts: 185Site your source? Where did you hear this from?
Originally Posted by PackerBacker4
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 20:03 #3910Senior Member

Posts: 52Busted
Hennepin County is on a mission -shut down #20X. Police raid and confiscated phones. Be safe fellas.
Originally Posted by CashMoney27
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 19:48 #3909Senior Member

Posts: 50Saw her several years ago. NASTY SMELL! Don't, just don't.
Originally Posted by Fisher4899
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 13:16 #3908Senior Member

Posts: 159She's been around for years. I saw her at least 5 years ago at her apartment in Richfield. Had roommates at the time and we went to her bedroom. The entire place was dumpy and smelled like smoke, and she was clearly on something. Service wasn't memorable and everything was covered. Since then, she's changed numbers several times and seems to host in hotels. I can't recall when but there were some ripoff / scam reports on her which actually explains the changing phone numbers. Maybe a YMMV, maybe just another junkie, hard to tell.
Originally Posted by Fisher4899
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 10:47 #3907Senior Member

Posts: 374Alligator
Personally I don't have good luck with the Alligator and rarely use it because of this. Lately in fact I have been getting "threats" (In fairness I find them to be fake threats but threats none the less) of harm to me and mine if I don't "pay a fine" for wasting their girl's time. When I never got a response from my initial message in the first place. As to your actual question I haven't seen that ad before so I got nothin'.
Originally Posted by Fisher4899
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-25 23:08 #3906Senior Member

Posts: 75Kristen
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/197386003
Anyone have info on her?
-
11-28-25 20:05 #3905Senior Member

Posts: 91I used the number found on here and she said she was Ruby so idk& the Latina I got either had a really good bbl or just a fat ass, alright on the looks.
Originally Posted by BaBoom7
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-25 11:06 #3904Senior Member

Posts: 78Ruby
Maybe someone can confirm if she is still in business or she is out of business. Because first time time I made contact and went to see an Ella and it was a really fun time. But second go around Even though I had ruby's number saved, it sent me to the Roseville location, I was skeptical because I got suckered once by the Asian agency and my skepticism proved to be true and I got sucked to an old hag once again. So Roseville Asian Agency is off limits completely. Latina wise They are a hit or miss there but at least they have a BBL to make up for not looking as good body wise that I can just hit from behind and finish.
Originally Posted by JButter9
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-25 17:42 #3903Senior Member

Posts: 91Ruby bc
LOL yeah I think good on the Asian agencies, seen a Latina earlier in bc that wasn't bad. But hard pass on the Asian ones.
-
11-23-25 09:18 #3902Senior Member

Posts: 136Anybody seen her?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...558/6124945543
Advertises quick fun massages, was wondering if that's just for discretion purposes and am curious what's on the menu w / her.
-
11-20-25 23:30 #3901Senior Member

Posts: 185Part of the Asian agency. Ruby is the contact listed on this forum. If you lucky you might get a gem at the hotel but your best chance would be at the apartments. Once you become a regular you be surprised at how many beautiful Asians are here locally. Some come and go but to be part of the inner circles you have to at least be a regular with over a dozen visits in a fairly short period of time.
Originally Posted by JButter9
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






