Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 891 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 13352
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12782

    Sunflower in Riverview - Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyHeadBig  [View Original Post]
    The one in Riverview.
    Yes, Sunflower Spa in Riverview is "still" closed, and if it ever were to re-open, it would NOT be the same as before regarding talent or service levels. Two arrests were made (1 for offering prostitution & 1 for not having a massage license), so think about moving on to someplace else. Incidentally, the "affiliated" Smile Spa' in Largo (same girls, same service - rotating between them), also closed up and/or changed ownership, so that's not as good an option any longer either.

  2. #12781

    Is sunflower spa still closed? I miss that place

    The one in Riverview.

  3. #12780
    Quote Originally Posted by AMSone  [View Original Post]
    What was the name of the girl that came in and finished?
    It was a couple months ago, don't remember. They had two others there last time I was in.

  4. #12779
    Quote Originally Posted by TBMonger  [View Original Post]
    As a long time regular, I can tell you it's definitely a solid shop. I've only seen maybe one or two other posts through the years for CB or RA similar to this and the girl in question was gone quickly. So I'm guessing the dude put out 'LEO vibes' or they may have dodged a bullet from Uncle Chad within a day or two of that visit (Tina is the go to for CFS, was busted in June). I experienced something similar recently when a younger girl did the full hour legit, but another came in and finished the job (without me asking).
    What was the name of the girl that came in and finished?

  5. #12778

    Needle in haystack

    Quote Originally Posted by Absence  [View Original Post]
    HCSO arrested an Asian female at fingertip art spa on Parsons Ave in Brandon. Charges are unlicensed massage (M1) and prostitution (M2). This location is super interesting. Seems to primarily be a nail salon. In China, it's common for shops like these to be fronts. Not here though. Lots of adjacent businesses. Arrest took place at 11:40 AM.
    I have no knowledge of this location but finding extras at nail salons is a "fruitless" effect. The majority of nail spas are Vietnamese and they make a ton of money on legit services. You would have better odds finding a wife or FWB at such place. There just to much money to risk it.

  6. #12777
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant6112  [View Original Post]
    I think the address given in the arrest report is the same address as the new locations for the old Roman Holiday spa, not a nail salon.
    It's not the nail salon, any way I text the number and they say there open for business. If we are talking about the one on Parsons next to the banner shop.

  7. #12776
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant6112  [View Original Post]
    I think the address given in the arrest report is the same address as the new locations for the old Roman Holiday spa, not a nail salon.
    There's murders, robbers, violent crimes and drug dealing going on all over Tampa and the Doughnut Boys waste their time and our taxpayer money on this stuff.

  8. #12775

    Parsons Avenue Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by Absence  [View Original Post]
    HCSO arrested an Asian female at fingertip art spa on Parsons Ave in Brandon. Charges are unlicensed massage (M1) and prostitution (M2). This location is super interesting. Seems to primarily be a nail salon. In China, it's common for shops like these to be fronts. Not here though. Lots of adjacent businesses. Arrest took place at 11:40 AM.
    I think the address given in the arrest report is the same address as the new locations for the old Roman Holiday spa, not a nail salon.

  9. #12774

    Cherry Blossom

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestTrail7  [View Original Post]
    Don't overthink it, man. Sometimes you just draw a provider or a shop that's strictly legit. It happens.
    As a long time regular, I can tell you it's definitely a solid shop. I've only seen maybe one or two other posts through the years for CB or RA similar to this and the girl in question was gone quickly. So I'm guessing the dude put out 'LEO vibes' or they may have dodged a bullet from Uncle Chad within a day or two of that visit (Tina is the go to for CFS, was busted in June). I experienced something similar recently when a younger girl did the full hour legit, but another came in and finished the job (without me asking).

  10. #12773
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaSon813  [View Original Post]
    I stopped into cherry blossom, paid and then went to my room. Was escorted to my room by a younger Asian woman. Once I got to the room a different older Asian woman came in. She did the regular massage she did not speak English, and in the middle she ended up switching to another older Asian woman that spoke English. The original did end up coming back to finish. When it was over she said all finished and went to get me some water. I tried to hint for any extras, which she gave me her phone to speak in and when she read it she said no. The other older woman came around the corner and asked was she good I said yes and then they asked for a tip. Did I do something wrong? She also asked if I was married (she saw my ring) and I said yeah. Not sure if that was it. I've never had a problem before.
    Don't overthink it, man. Sometimes you just draw a provider or a shop that's strictly legit. It happens.

  11. #12772

    Fingertip art spa Brandon

    HCSO arrested an Asian female at fingertip art spa on Parsons Ave in Brandon. Charges are unlicensed massage (M1) and prostitution (M2). This location is super interesting. Seems to primarily be a nail salon. In China, it's common for shops like these to be fronts. Not here though. Lots of adjacent businesses. Arrest took place at 11:40 AM.

  12. #12771
    Quote Originally Posted by Themanpyp212  [View Original Post]
    For it all the dream was $$.60. Slim fake butt and rack 8 it off ten look wise.
    Can confirm the back entrance does work. There is a little door buzzer with tape over it. However, this price is way off. .60 is just the house fee. It's fees schedule works like other Asian massage places, only weaker service and they wanted a higher cost. The days of the Kennedy shops are truly long gone. For the prices they want, you might as well go to Anytime.

  13. #12770
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaSon813  [View Original Post]
    I stopped into cherry blossom, paid and then went to my room. Was escorted to my room by a younger Asian woman. Once I got to the room a different older Asian woman came in. She did the regular massage she did not speak English, and in the middle she ended up switching to another older Asian woman that spoke English. The original did end up coming back to finish. When it was over she said all finished and went to get me some water. I tried to hint for any extras, which she gave me her phone to speak in and when she read it she said no. The other older woman came around the corner and asked was she good I said yes and then they asked for a tip. Did I do something wrong? She also asked if I was married (she saw my ring) and I said yeah. Not sure if that was it. I've never had a problem before.
    Sometimes you just draw a provider or a shop that's strictly legit. It happens.

  14. #12769

    Good Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    (...) nicely go out of your way to show them your OK. Touch their leg or move the sheet so you are exposed a bit. This will let her know you're not LEO. If I'm new to a place or seeing all new faces at favorite stop Ill let them know this is not my first time here, I usually see so and so. Or to a new place I'll let them know I heard of them and wanted to try it out. If they have a TS always choose to get one, that cuts right to it when you strip down. Ill also let them know during the massage what I like, higher there or that's feels great keep going.
    This is all really good advice and technique, and should be followed by any experienced AMP customer.

    I do have one twist that I'll add when going to a place I've never been before: If AT ALL possible, do a lot of research on here or other review/info sites to find out the name of a girl that has recently LEFT. Then you don't even have to wait for the girl (whom you've never seen before and doesn't know you) to ask the question "Have you been here before?", because you can enter the place and proactively say "Hi! Is {so-n-so} available?", where "so-n-so" is the name of the girl (whom you've also never seen before) that you know is NOT there! Of course, you'll get the answer that "so-n-so" is not there or not available, but you've also just conveyed, without having to explicitly say so, that you HAVE been there before and you are a trusted (repeat) customer.

    Naturally, after successfully navigating that initial contact, one STILL has to abide by the guidelines described by NewAge7654 and not do anything to project suspicious behavior, like leaving underwear on, or clumsily asking a lot of red-flag questions, etc.

  15. #12768

    Gaining Trust

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaSon813  [View Original Post]
    I stopped into cherry blossom, paid and then went to my room. Was escorted to my room by a younger Asian woman. Once I got to the room a different older Asian woman came in. She did the regular massage she did not speak English, and in the middle she ended up switching to another older Asian woman that spoke English. The original did end up coming back to finish. When it was over she said all finished and went to get me some water. I tried to hint for any extras, which she gave me her phone to speak in and when she read it she said no. The other older woman came around the corner and asked was she good I said yes and then they asked for a tip. Did I do something wrong? She also asked if I was married (she saw my ring) and I said yeah. Not sure if that was it. I've never had a problem before.
    It's all about gaining trust and making the situation comfortable. Wedding ring has nothing to do with it. You need to nicely go out of your way to show them your OK. Touch their leg or move the sheet so you are exposed a bit. This will let her know you're not LEO. If I'm new to a place or seeing all new faces at favorite stop Ill let them know this is not my first time here, I usually see so and so. Or to a new place I'll let them know I heard of them and wanted to try it out. If they have a TS always choose to get one, that cuts right to it when you strip down. Ill also let them know during the massage what I like, higher there or that's feels great keep going.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape