Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54274

    Blue Dream

    Quote Originally Posted by RapidFireGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Blue dream massage spa today. It's on Fern Creek Ave, north of highway East 50.

    Jojo was my provider for today's session and there's a few things that stand out about her. First, she loves to smile, which instantly puts you at ease when you walk through the door. She's got a fantastic attitude, super nice, no rush at all. Not a clock watcher. Paid her for an hour and she took me inside the room.

    For those of you that actually are looking for a legitimate massage to go along with the full service, I highly recommend Jojo. She actually has wonderful massage skills. Strong hands, and knows how to use her elbows and forearms to thoroughly work out the knots in my back.

    Time for the flip, told her I wanted everything and tossed her the donation. She then dropped to her knees and showed me her BBBJ skills. Eye contact galore. Great suction and pressure, superb attention to the shaft and the boys. I was at full mast in no time. Cover on, started with some CG. She got on top in the cowgirl position, and she was full of energy like a professional rider going up and down on my dick. While she was riding on my cock, I put both of my hands on her nice tits and loved the feel of her D-sized melons. Next we switched over to doggie style because I wanted to see that backside view of her nice ass as I was going to town on that tight pussy of hers. Pretty soon I blew in the bag. Excellent service with zero tipping issues, all smiles.

    Great time at Blue Dream and I'll be back.
    Hit up Blue Dream last night and they were dead except for one other Monger who left shortly after I arrived. The gal who meet me said her name was Jojo. Based on RFG's report I suspect that I may have been duped. While she was happy and smiling, her massage was average at best. Definitly not D size tits. Her tits had a small scar on each of them, top of her left and side of her right. Also it was a CBJ. And she was DEFINITLEY a clock watcher. One and done.

  2. #54273
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlue  [View Original Post]
    Decided to try my luck at Butterfly with Tina. Got in, requested if Tina was available. I got placed next to the room she was occupying with another monger. Wait was not too long. Reports on her appearance are accurate. Tight body with nice MM's. Agreed to an hr with table shower for. 8 house and $6 tip, in line with a previous post. She asked if I had more but I stayed. At that price. Also as reported the table shower was nice and included a BBJ preview.

    Back to the room for some DFK, followed by 69 and standing mish. The FS was more rushed and a little mechanical, but to be fair I was at least number two on a back to back game without any break so I can't blame her there. The tough part about AMPs is that generic cover that at least for me is really sensation killing. I changed it up to a Russian finish to get that cover off and managed a nice pop. Tina was surprised and rushed off for a quick rinse before walking me out.

    She did ask that I come back and tell everyone to come visit her there.
    Got a text earlier that Tina (Daphne) will be there the whole month of December as well.

  3. #54272

    Re: funds for fun

    Good point. Or try another approach by telling them; you know what you just reminded me. I shouldn't be spending on you too! If I save 3 or 4 more times like this, I can buy the 100 inch tv Best Buy has on sale. It'll be so much more fun watching porn on it over and over again!

    Quote Originally Posted by BackShooter  [View Original Post]
    So if you say no extra money. How do you handle, well we have an ATM. I usually say the ATM is going to charge me $ 6. 00 to do the transaction and my banks charge me $ 7. 50 . So you give me 20 in cash and I'll look and see if I've got the funds.

  4. #54271

    Extra Funds.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrWilly  [View Original Post]
    Now that this example has played out and demonstrated the (potential) unpleasant consequences of turning down repeated offers for them to take more of your money, an alternative approach comes to mind that might help avoid this type of unpleasantness.

    I've done this many times and it's never failed me: When I know I don't want to go for the "two girl option", upon the very first hint of the offer, I simply say something like "Oh! I'd really love to do that ... but I didn't bring any more MONEY this time!" As soon as they realize there's no additional money available, you'd be amazed at how quickly the subject is totally dropped... you might even notice a stiff breeze, if the second girl is in the room, by the speed with which she turns and whisks herself out of the room. LOL! I might even add the comment "... but I'll bring more money NEXT time!" (in case I need to add that to keep them happy with the prospect of potential future earnings).
    So if you say no extra money. How do you handle, well we have an ATM. I usually say the ATM is going to charge me $ 6. 00 to do the transaction and my banks charge me $ 7. 50 . So you give me 20 in cash and I'll look and see if I've got the funds.

  5. #54270
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Kelly

    Last night before Kelly and I finished talking we planned a time to meet today (12:30) I rolled into M and why to see my girl for, I don't know maybe for the 15th time this month. Kelly grabs me and we make out like we haven't seen each other for a while. I see a familiar face (sugar) and she says hi * , I was surprised she remembered me, since I have never tried her (she's only heard me fucking others) she says easy to remember your sexy voice! Sweet girl! (Open menu with her boys). It's dead ass slow there when I walked in but within two minutes three others come through the door. Kelly says wait here (room by the back door) our favorite place to fuck other than the shower room. She comes back in and says" baby I miss you I haven't seen you in 3 days but feels like 3 years, and I'm leaving in a couple days and won't see you for 2-3 months" love this girl!! I will miss you to babe.

    Kelly and I set up shop in the back room and I lock the door behind us. Sugar did an excellent job handling all of the customers other than one guy who waited until Kelly and I were finished (I don't blame you, she's awesome.) sorry we took so long. We used every inch of that room today and tried some new exciting things that she's never tried before (can't share all the details) on with show-she sits me at the edge of the bed and she made love to my dick with Her mouth, deep throating, sucking my balls with my cock laying on her face and sucking just the head tasting my pre cum! Then stood up turned around, leaning forward with her hands on the wall and then lowered herself on to me (grunting as he entered telling me he's too thick, and that she can't handle uncle's big dick from behind like that!) she was a dirty girl for sure today!! And had me raging hard and pretty fucking turned on. She rode my pole and she would squeal every time she went too deep, her fluids were dripping down my shaft and balls. Kelly pulls off and taps out and I pick her up and I put her in standing Mish and a couple other positions she enjoys but that kitty was so tight and I was so worked up she had me ready to explode within the first few minutes, which is rare for me. As she would get close I had to stop or I would've popped off right there. After unintentionally edging her for a few I was able to handle her grip and slow stroked her nice until she came hard!! She held me inside of her until she was done convulsing, She was going crazy and that pussy was all juiced up. After setting Kelly off a few times she needed a little break. After holding back a couple times it made it a little difficult for me to finish which led to a couple more big orgasm for her while face down on the bed telling me to fuck her deep and hard. I gave her a fucking like I haven't done in a while and I was surprised she could take me like that. She's Amazing!! But everyone knows that already. She's leaving Sunday.

    Sugar is there now with Kelly and Angela arrives on Sunday. Rachel (Feya) should be arriving at M and why (orchid) or Tokyo as well.

  6. #54269

    Tokyo

    Stopped by about a week ago. Drew Candy but opted for someone else as I'd experienced that ride before. 2nd draw was a short sweet MiMi I think her name was. Tiny but stocky with nice man mades and a cute face. Head game was nice then a few postions where she was vocal and encouraging, borderline rushing as they all do. Decided to go back to her head game when a tall beauty peaked her head in and tried to get me to go for 2. I was pretty close at this point so it was a no but mimi said some thing in Chinese and the taller lady came in and started licking me while mimi sped up her actions. Seemed to be just what I needed as I expolded in her mouth then they both disappeared. Good times.

  7. #54268

    Didn't go to Tokyo, stopped into VIP

    A long time ago I was dinged in some way about suggesting someone was making a shill post so I am careful now not to do that.

    Like someone with a low post count making a well written long positive post, no comment from me.

    Anyway, so I thought Thanksgiving was possibly going to be a quiet day due to the Holiday so I went by Tokyo, I did call ahead and I was told there were 4 attendants working.

    At the parking lot there were lots of vehicles, I don't usually get spooked by a few cars but this day this business is the only thing open and the vehicles are all like Denalis and Tahoes so I think I know the demographic. So I bailed thinking it was a sausage party.

    Went by VIP, drew Coco. I almost walked because the lineup was definitely all well over 40, I'm quite familiar with the Asian age equations so I understand if some mongers think these girls are in their 30's, they are not.

    Coco was ok, I don't really have a complaint, but I wouldn't repeat.

    She did put in the work but I would have like to have seen her in the early 2010's.

  8. #54267

    Annie at Blue Dream Massage Spa

    +1 to George on the review and recommendation. I had a similar experience this week when I slid by. Sweet lady if you are looking for a MILFy experience. Massage was solid and she took instruction on a few focus areas. I'd certainly make a return visit next time in the area. She seemed pleased with the standard tip which was great because talking about it ruins the mood.

    Quote Originally Posted by RapidFireGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to look for a new place today besides all the usual hotspots, and got recommended by a buddy to check out Blue Dream Massage spa on Fern Creek Ave, just North of highway East 50.

    Walked inside the store and was greeted by a sexy lady named Annie. She looks like she's in her early 30's, had some nice curves on her, with long brown hair down to her shoulders, and a lovely rack that was popping out of her dress. Her tits are natural C's and just the right size to squeeze.

    She greeted me with a sexy smirk, playfully grabbed my hand and took me inside the room. I handed her the donation to let her know that I wasn't there just for a massage. She got the hint pretty quickly, and we started off with some LFK and gentle fondling all over each other's bodies. Then I sat on the edge of the bed, and took off her bra, and feasted on her naturals Cs while squeezing her meaty ass, while she kissed my neck and ear.

    She wanted to give me a display of her BBBJ skills, so she laid me on the table, got between my legs, grabbed my hands and placed them on the back of her head, then encouraged me to pound away. Her mouth is magical and I was enjoying every second of it..

  9. #54266

    Bucket list

    Quote Originally Posted by Quacktastic  [View Original Post]
    Take a trip to the Philippines. You will have a difficult time finding any girls over 5 foot.
    Been on my bucket list for years LOL.

  10. #54265
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232

    The times they are a- changing

    Quote Originally Posted by Quacktastic  [View Original Post]
    Popped in and like the other places it was slow. The girl who led me to the room insisted it was $$ . 4 for 30 min. After telling her it has never been that before she tried sweet talking me and eventually said it would be for a longer session with lots of TUMA. Being a fan of that I agreed (mistake 1) and handed her $$$ expecting change. (mistake 2).

    After sitting in the room for 5 minutes Angel (the one with a 6 pack and bolt ons) walks in. More chatting and negotiating and says there's no change because it's a longer session. WTF? Finally we head off to the shower. The mat in the shower was so gross, deep cracks in it and possibly mold. The shower was absolute rubbish. 1 minutes washing, 1 minute body glide, 5 seconds of tuma then asks for me to flip. I ask for more tuma, 5 second and then says flip again. I was already frustrated and should have demanded my money and walked but stayed because I haven't fucked her before. (mistake 3).

    Back to room, awkward "massage" including tweaking an old injury in my knee. Then her trademark wall walk while giving below average head. Eventually I just let her put the hat on and ride.

    One thing that was good is her kitty and that view from the back. I beat it up doggy and missionary and was enjoying it enough that I didn't care about the other stuff or the overcharge. I asked for a second girl and pulled Bella. Nice ass, wet pussy with less grip which I typically prefer. Had my with with both for about 10 minutes before I filled the bag.

    Angel realized I had paid for a longer session and provided some attention since it was so slow, but overall it was a pretty bad experience.

    For $$ you could get 3 girls at several other spas and they would almost certainly let you go over 30 minutes.
    Used to be appreciated showing up on a slow day.

    Now, looking like all about recovering lost revenue.

  11. #54264
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by Quacktastic  [View Original Post]
    Take a trip to the Philippines. You will have a difficult time finding any girls over 5 foot.
    Wish I could afford that option.

  12. #54263
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9181  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys anyone know any AMPs that have short providers under 4'9 , I like my girls small and petite. Recently had one in Dallas that was 4'4 and we had a blast together.
    Take a trip to the Philippines. You will have a difficult time finding any girls over 5 foot.

  13. #54262

    Super short providers

    Hey guys anyone know any AMPs that have short providers under 4'9 , I like my girls small and petite. Recently had one in Dallas that was 4'4 and we had a blast together.

  14. #54261

    First visit with Tina at Butterfly

    Decided to try my luck at Butterfly with Tina. Got in, requested if Tina was available. I got placed next to the room she was occupying with another monger. Wait was not too long. Reports on her appearance are accurate. Tight body with nice MM's. Agreed to an hr with table shower for. 8 house and $6 tip, in line with a previous post. She asked if I had more but I stayed. At that price. Also as reported the table shower was nice and included a BBJ preview.

    Back to the room for some DFK, followed by 69 and standing mish. The FS was more rushed and a little mechanical, but to be fair I was at least number two on a back to back game without any break so I can't blame her there. The tough part about AMPs is that generic cover that at least for me is really sensation killing. I changed it up to a Russian finish to get that cover off and managed a nice pop. Tina was surprised and rushed off for a quick rinse before walking me out.

    She did ask that I come back and tell everyone to come visit her there.

  15. #54260

    VIP thanksgiving GPS holiday pricing

    Popped in and like the other places it was slow. The girl who led me to the room insisted it was $$ . 4 for 30 min. After telling her it has never been that before she tried sweet talking me and eventually said it would be for a longer session with lots of TUMA. Being a fan of that I agreed (mistake 1) and handed her $$$ expecting change. (mistake 2).

    After sitting in the room for 5 minutes Angel (the one with a 6 pack and bolt ons) walks in. More chatting and negotiating and says there's no change because it's a longer session. WTF? Finally we head off to the shower. The mat in the shower was so gross, deep cracks in it and possibly mold. The shower was absolute rubbish. 1 minutes washing, 1 minute body glide, 5 seconds of tuma then asks for me to flip. I ask for more tuma, 5 second and then says flip again. I was already frustrated and should have demanded my money and walked but stayed because I haven't fucked her before. (mistake 3).

    Back to room, awkward "massage" including tweaking an old injury in my knee. Then her trademark wall walk while giving below average head. Eventually I just let her put the hat on and ride.

    One thing that was good is her kitty and that view from the back. I beat it up doggy and missionary and was enjoying it enough that I didn't care about the other stuff or the overcharge. I asked for a second girl and pulled Bella. Nice ass, wet pussy with less grip which I typically prefer. Had my with with both for about 10 minutes before I filled the bag.

    Angel realized I had paid for a longer session and provided some attention since it was so slow, but overall it was a pretty bad experience.

    For $$ you could get 3 girls at several other spas and they would almost certainly let you go over 30 minutes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape