Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 121 171 571 1071 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 33199
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32149
    Any intel on Keli? Searched the forum and didn't find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/040504112437
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251128_012743_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20251128_012751_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20251128_012803_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20251128_012539_Chrome.jpg‎  

  2. #32148

    Please Stop Messaging

    I logged in yesterday to a flood of demands for the UTR I wrike about a while back.

    1. Most of you weren't seniors.

    2. I had posted a follow up explaining that she dropped off and even I can't reach her.

    Please read the posts before messaging.

  3. #32147

    Kiara Tegan

    I know she's been reviewed here before so I'll keep it short.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/197295914

    Been on my list for a while, her face is filtered and it shows her age in person, but the body is legit, especially compared to what's around here lately. Easy coms, welcomed me with lingerie on.

    CBJ was ok, nothing to write home about, I did enjoy the nice handful of tits she has.

    Mish was dead fish as reported by others, but she was more into doggy and that's honestly a better view anyway.

    She'll do in a pinch and a better experience than I've had lately.

  4. #32146
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCummer420  [View Original Post]
    https://fortunecookies.com.listcrawl...nati/197243614

    I'm sorry for sounding dumb, but when I researched the name "Cookie" on this thread, I came across a post that said she passed some months ago.

    Does this mean this ad is from a provider unrelated to the previous "Cookie" or is someone posting her ads despite her passing?

    I'm only asking since I am unfamiliar with the deceased Cookie.
    The Cookie that passed away, was at least 2 years ago. So this is someone entirely different.

  5. #32145
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1419

    Cookie

    This is a different provider using the same name. She has an add on Calli also. She has used several names to include Cookie, Cloudy and a few others.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCummer420  [View Original Post]
    https://fortunecookies.com.listcrawl...nati/197243614

    I'm sorry for sounding dumb, but when I researched the name "Cookie" on this thread, I came across a post that said she passed some months ago.

    Does this mean this ad is from a provider unrelated to the previous "Cookie" or is someone posting her ads despite her passing?

    I'm only asking since I am unfamiliar with the deceased Cookie.

  6. #32144

    Jessiek

    https://tryst.link/escort/jessiek

    Anyone have a dream with her lately? I haven't found a review other than ones from a few years ago.

  7. #32143
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCummer420  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/197054505

    I've come across some previous posts talking about a Jade, but I see no link attached.

    Does anyone have experienced with This Jade? She appears to have a lot of positive comments and reviews, but you can never tell if they're legit or not at this point.
    She's the real deal. Rolls through town every couple months or so. Not the warmest personality on earth, but she's not a jerk. Also, not into body fluids at all so everything is always covered, no GFE. But, if you like skinny girls, she's pretty freakin hot.

  8. #32142

    Is this a different Cookie or a fake ad?

    https://fortunecookies.com.listcrawl...nati/197243614

    I'm sorry for sounding dumb, but when I researched the name "Cookie" on this thread, I came across a post that said she passed some months ago.

    Does this mean this ad is from a provider unrelated to the previous "Cookie" or is someone posting her ads despite her passing?

    I'm only asking since I am unfamiliar with the deceased Cookie.

  9. #32141

    Anyone has experience with this Jade?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/197054505

    I've come across some previous posts talking about a Jade, but I see no link attached.

    Does anyone have experienced with This Jade? She appears to have a lot of positive comments and reviews, but you can never tell if they're legit or not at this point.

  10. #32140

    I never saw her on SB

    But makes sense. She's probably fine at this point, but there is some risk. I'm limited in what I can say here I suppose, but some prior (dismissed) very serious allegations. I'm not sure I would read too much into the dismissed part, given my confidence in the competence of the Deters county prosecutor office and the strong possibility of witness intimidation, since the case had to do with allegations of beating and kidnapping someone. Her most recent guy is currently staying with Uncle Hamilton on felonious assault and felony drug charges. While I would be skeptical about forking over money up front for a room, would be more so about having her over to my place for outcall.

  11. #32139
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by WhereDreamsGo  [View Original Post]
    In a Bonnie of Bonnie and Clyde kinda way. I have not met her yet, just know of her, and have a theory about why she's back in action after many years. I would advise caution, but, hey, I would do it. I just think she's going to be pretty busy for a while, especially being in the east side provider desert.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/197047458
    A mysterious one like that is always a bit of a gamble.

  12. #32138

    Redd

    Quote Originally Posted by TryingTimes  [View Original Post]
    Got to include a link or something so people know who you are talking about.
    Sorry about that, was trying to post quick while I had a chance. Slipped my mind. Looks like she may have left the area according to the latest but she's been around for a while. Usually west side but had been making her way to the east recently when she got mixed up in the mess.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...544/5135098975

  13. #32137
    My experience in Middletown has not been very good since Lady J.

  14. #32136
    Quote Originally Posted by MambaForevaa  [View Original Post]
    Not worth it. Hot as hell but attitude stinks and so does the service.
    Dead starfish fuck, just laid there now moaning, no squirming.

    I thought she had fallen asleep.

    Does a nice body, not worth the price of admission.

  15. #32135

    Save you money

    Quote Originally Posted by Thedogxan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen tiff? Also goes by Abi Marie. Seen some negative reviews some positive. Wondering if anyone has tried her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...414/5135059387
    Not worth it. Hot as hell but attitude stinks and so does the service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape