Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 10990
-
01-03-09 17:53 #1030Senior Member

Posts: 125Angelia -GFE all the way
Seen this young lady and she is terriific! Great attitude and down for what ever, best part was BBBJ and CIM. I am sure if your one of those quick on the trigger guys that she may be up for MSOG but I am not sure DFK, CFS, and MP's was on the menu.... she is only here for a short time and from our conversation it all depends on how her time is used as far as buisiness. Take care of her she is a good one and that way she will bring her and some friends next time ENJOY !! Picks are her she is just a bit heavier now but her attitude is so down to eath and nice.
craigslist
*** I TAKE MY TIME, I DO IT RIGHT, AND I ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF IT*** - w4m - 22 (INCALL/OUTCALL)
HERE FOR A VERY SHORT TIME ONLY FROM COLORADO.... WILL YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE OPPORTUNITY OR WILL YOU MISS OUT? My name is Angelia. I am a 22 year old very feminine, sexXxy, Italian female. If you like a girl who is up beat, FUN, energetic, outgoing etc... than I am THE BEST CHOICE
I have skills that will take you to Heaven and back. Every second spent with me, is a second you won't want to for get. Come get the VIP treatment you deserve before I am gone with the wind...ANGELIA 303***946***9080
-
01-03-09 05:42 #1029Senior Member

Posts: 849Dammnnn! $$$$ Better be PSE for that rate. I think I'd rather go two rounds at Nirvana or Sakura. But to each his own.
Originally Posted by Brutal One
DM
-
01-03-09 03:06 #1028Senior Member

Posts: 94Kendra Kane
Not exactly TOFF but have been seeing kendra for a couple times and she was a real sweet heart. If you are into white girl, she is just hot. Everythings are cover. CBJ and CFS. I did DATY on her and didn't stop until she cum with orgasm. Did multiple position and finished on doggie. Only thing is no DFK but she does allow kiss on lip. I did have a great time with her.
L9, A8, S8
damage $$$
-
12-30-08 03:16 #1027Senior Member

Posts: 592Model with stank!
Just hold your nose and pile away; at least you can keep your eyes open and not "paper bag" them.
Originally Posted by Memahu
-
12-30-08 03:14 #1026Regular Member

Posts: 11Kenzi
I decided to visit Kenzi after reading favorable reviews about her. The pics that you see on CV are real. Although her pics are slightly distorted, she looks amazing. Her oral skills are outstanding.
She will treat you like a king. 2nd helpings are a given. Although a little pricey, junior would go again!
L=8
S=8
A=10
-
12-29-08 22:00 #1025Senior Member

Posts: 97Kenzi
Hey guys, just got back from my very first experience with a Pro in the United States. I've mongered all over the world, but have always been too paranoid about LE to try it here.
Thanks to the reviews here and on TER, I knew that Kenzi was LE safe and came highly recommended, so I didn't mind paying the $$$$ for an hour. In one word, fantastic!
She is a beautiful Korean girl, with a great body, and is just a real sweetheart. She's fantastic at what she does and I highly recommend her! You can read the full report on TER as soon as they approve it.
-
12-28-08 12:05 #1024Regular Member

Posts: 5Haha that was great!
Originally Posted by StripedFashion
-
12-27-08 15:16 #1023Senior Member

Posts: 386Candy Kendra Kane
Yes...we know
Originally Posted by Talon X
Has anyone had any recent experiences with this beautiful young woman?
I love me some "sunflower with her golden hair.."
Aloha & Be Safe
I-808
-
12-25-08 21:59 #1022Senior Member

Posts: 220Info on Kendra Kane
She advertises a lot on Eros Hawaii.
Originally Posted by Insatiable808
-
12-25-08 20:29 #1021Senior Member

Posts: 304Lexi
Saw Lexi recently and had the full service(s), daty, rim, BBBJ. Clean and refreshing. Advertising on CL once in awhile. Quality and cool lady to hang with. One of my current fav's. No current contact info available. She calls me.
Originally Posted by Jzjz
-
12-25-08 15:50 #1020Senior Member

Posts: 2315I love that pic of Santa's sleigh going up her rear! LOL!!!
Originally Posted by StripedFashion
-
12-25-08 15:43 #1019Senior Member

Posts: 623St Nikki Song
SF, You crack me up!!! You one sick fakkah!!! Tanks for making me laff on xMas wit song of Ho Ho Ho--bum rush da fut hole!!!
Originally Posted by StripedFashion
Checked VG websit to spock da lineup
Fa-la-la, La-la-la, La-La-La
Met up wit Nikki and my tung fa la la la'd her fagina
Fa la la la la la la Sluuuurp Sluuuurp.
bbbj pse gfe
cfs, pullt out an jizzed on her face
Fa-la-la, La-la-la, La-La- True Story!!!!
L/a/s 9/9/9 $$.6 milf spinner former porno star
Have a JZ chrismas
-
12-25-08 10:55 #1018Senior Member

Posts: 625Ol' St. Nick (Nikki if ya Nasty!)
'Tis the season to be Hangin' 'Round the Camel Toe!
On a sleigh ride with St. Nikki
Fa-la-la-la-la, La-la-la-la.
Parked the cart to get touchy-feely
Fa-la-la-la-la, La-la-la-la.
Cracked the acorn, chewed the truffle
Fa-la-la, La-la-la, La-La-La
Then shoved my Yule Tide up her fut hole
Fa-la-la-la-la, La-la-LA--LAA!
($$$.6) L/9, A/9, S/9
Lucky me caught her before she left for "da continent". She returns New Year's Eve.
$$.6 VG Holiday In-call
+$ for an added Greek schaaawing-batta-batta, schwing-batta
Sloppy Holidays!
StripedFashion
-
12-25-08 04:25 #1017Senior Member

Posts: 47Last time I went to smile spa they kept asking me if I was LE and all gave me such a hard time (no pun intended). Ended up taking my house back from MS and digging out. Surprised they're still open.
Originally Posted by Skulzz
-
12-25-08 03:52 #1016Senior Member

Posts: 386Cutie Kane...
Does anyone have any very recent info on hottie Kendra Kane? Thought she was very attractive!
Mahalo in advance for the 411!
Happy Holidays - Safe Mongering
I808











Reply With Quote





