Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 150 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 2250
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1800

    HC Mina

    Mina has a cute petite body and is a 5 in looks. She is a bit squirmish, with a bare tight juicebox but can't take it deep. Don't know about DATY since that's not my thing. Kamari was much better.

  2. #1799
    How do you get HC verified without a LinkedIn account?

  3. #1798

    Where

    Quote Originally Posted by CrylFern  [View Original Post]
    Back open is the house near the corner of Chapel Hill Rd and and Harrison in Cary.
    I don't think I know this one. Can you share more?

  4. #1797

    Kamari HC

    I decided to give HC another try after my last encounter ended up with the walk of shame and blue balls LOL. I decided to book a 10 AM Thanksgiving tryst complete with extra stuffing! When I arrived the handler text me to not knock on the door but instead send a text when I was standing in front of it. It makes me think that maybe the location is under suspicion from neighboring tenats or management. Also during the deed Kamari was very quiet and during the post action shower I asked her and said "the boss" warned her about being too loud previously and she must be quiet because of the neighbors or she wouldn't be allowed to work there anymore. I was also shocked to see the fat Chinese man open the door to let me in. Other reviewers had mentioned a new "gatekeeper" or even the girls themselves opening the front door. As far as the session itself, I was pleased and left happy. Facially Kamari is a "6" on my scale but her submissiveness, cooperation, and well proportioned body and service gives her a solid 9 in performance. By far the best experience I've had with HC so far. First time getting LFK and DFK and BBJ during shower. After we went back to the room went immediately to making out and heavy petting. I took control and was eager for the main event so didn't ask for more BBJ or 69. She didn't complain about my size at all and put legs over shoulders and went superman very deep. Her pussy was tight, wet, and hot. Go see her!

  5. #1796

    Exeton Ct

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/morri...-/264458117418

    Located deep inside an upscale neighborhood near Creedmor (NC50) and I-540 in a cul-de-sac. Not much pretense toward a massage. Another HF got me a topless HJ. I'm pretty sure that there is much more available.

  6. #1795
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 35

    Mashu HC TOFTT

    Mashu is new to HC and just started. I was intrigued by the photos and decided to try. When the door opened I was very pleased with what was behind the door. The photos on the website are 100% of her. I thought she was very pretty, and sexy.

    Mashu hugged me and brought me into the bedroom. Some chit chat, handed donations and disrobed. She has a nice body, no ink, and nicely shaped perky B cups with a little round ass. Kitty was clean shaved and pink. Super nice!

    In the shower there was no action, but plenty of detailed cleaning.

    In the bedroom she took the initiative and while she wasn't so kissable at the start, she warmed up and our flicking tongue LFK turned into DFK as we continued through my time. It felt like a natural progression of passion. BBBJ was good, lots of tongue, some bls, and she could not take me in deep, but it was deep enough with variation to her technique. 69 was no different due to angles, but she really opened up with DATY and was genuinely excited as indicated by the warm moisture that developed. And like I said, she has a clean shaved pink pussy which is very sexy!

    Then the condom went on and she sat down slowly on me and began grinding. Her pussy was super tight. Missionary was the best as I could DFK with her and squeezed her soft tits. And we finished in doggy. She has a nice little round ass, and when we transitioned to Doggy, she was super wet. Her waist ass ratio is nice too, I grabbed her waist and kept pounding her till I blew in the bag, she took it like a champ.

    Overall, the experience was very good. She must be new in this field but she was very submissive and accommodating. Very enjoyable time. Worth a second visit because I'm sure the YMMV will be less of a variable with repeats.

  7. #1794

    Exeton

    Quote Originally Posted by CrylFern  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with experience with an operation supposedly working in a house off NC-50 and 540?
    Yes, it is legit but not going to last. It is in a high end neighborhood that does not get much through traffic.

    They are very loose with security and hygiene. Approach with lots of caution.

  8. #1793

    Back open

    Back open is the house near the corner of Chapel Hill Rd and and Harrison in Cary.

  9. #1792

    Exeton Court

    Anyone with experience with an operation supposedly working in a house off NC-50 and 540?

  10. #1791

    HC Pin

    First visit with HC and got Pin piggly back on the other reviews she is just like advertised nice round bottom great energy very vocal. Two rounds could have gone for three but time wasn't on my side.

  11. #1790

    Kamari HC

    An absolute gem. True GFE and made me feel like I deserve better in the world LOL. Very shy, but there to please. She kisses very sensual and moves very passionately.

    She is definitely young and pretty. Average body but a really cute butt. It is little and cute. Try her on her stomach and you'll be shocked. Truly a few inches under 4 feet and under 100 lbs.

    Pin was still there and opened the door for me. Hugged me and said oh it's you and grabbed my junk LOL. That lady is a good time LOL.

  12. #1789
    Quote Originally Posted by EzRydr01  [View Original Post]
    Kamari is petite, cute, and submissive. Pin was not available so I had to make a change. You have to take the lead. Shower preview, small pussy with hair on top and was a nice visit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcms18  [View Original Post]
    Kamari was actually good fun, great kisser, and good time, her pussy is nice and tight and small, she is small frame about 5 feet or a bit smaller. Tiny waist. Nice little butt and b cup breast. She took it bare and enjoyed herself as much as I did. Plan to visit one more time.
    Kamari was a GFE! She is 22,4' 9" and 99 lbs and she looks 100% like a teenager. She is sweet, wants to please, the BBBJ, DATY, LFK and DFK were all good. She is a little shy and tries to avoid eye contact in CG and MISH. No complaints at all. She is scheduled to leave on the 30th. Note, Pin was in the kitchen and she is thicker than what her photos reveal. The azz looked round and juicy like a deep fried butterball turkey, LOL.

  13. #1788

    Kamari HC

    Kamari was actually good fun, great kisser, and good time, her pussy is nice and tight and small, she is small frame about 5 feet or a bit smaller. Tiny waist. Nice little butt and b cup breast. She took it bare and enjoyed herself as much as I did. Plan to visit one more time.

  14. #1787

    Kamari HC

    Kamari is petite, cute, and submissive. Pin was not available so I had to make a change. You have to take the lead. Shower preview, small pussy with hair on top and was a nice visit.

  15. #1786
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 35

    HC Pin

    I saw Pin early this week and had a nice time. I planned to see their new girl Kamari today but I drank too much last night and got a headache today, so I decided to stay at home and cancel my appointment with her.

    Booker told me Pin's last day is Nov 25th (Tuesday), so I guess I still can write a review for her.

    Actually I already posted it on another platform so I just copy-paste it here.

    Pin's hot, like someone else said in a review, she is petite, thick, big tits and meaty ass. Just like her photos. I got to her place and she basically used me as her personal sex toy. Shower was really intense with her oral work. Very thorough with the crevice cleaning. Once on the bed, she fucked me with her mouth and kitty. She even tried deep throat and she was not shy about it. Almost aggressive actually like she wanted to show off her skill. My turn, DATY on her shaved kitty and she's vocal too. When it came time to the main event, she was horny. A lot of DFK in Mish and she even pushed me ass and let me penetrate her harder and deeper. CG was the view to be held, her boobs were bouncing, her pussy was flooding, her moaning was singing. As she squatted harder and harder, I could not hold anymore and busted a big load in the bag. I was really satisfied by the visit and had a smile when I was driving to get some pho because of how these visits sometimes turn out. She's great and recommended.

    Stay safe and have fun gents.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape